The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2019, 01:12 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Re: L8 h66e

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
V
Long story short. GFE from 88 Gao Gao. Got bbbj and 69. The bbbj so good until I shot out a bit into her mouth. However, we didn’t pause for long before we did FJ. She is always so motivating when I pump her. She enjoys hard pounding and I massaging her clitoris while doing it. Think we came together. Overall, a satisfied bonk. $80 well spent.
you good sia...shoot out a bit still can tarik the sperm gostun.....
Old 12-06-2019, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3002 / Power: 20
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocky1234 View Post
Tonight after work lets go. Anyone?
After 9 can lol
Old 14-06-2019, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
vort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to all
Had 68

Pretty much sop with covered bj. Rtf? Not for me
Old 15-06-2019, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
auok141026 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vort3x View Post
Had 68

Pretty much sop with covered bj. Rtf? Not for me
Rtf? Not for you? Why? something wrong?
Old 15-06-2019, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
you good sia...shoot out a bit still can tarik the sperm gostun.....
I have to quickly asked her to switch to FJ or else wasted :P
Old 15-06-2019, 10:32 PM
Samster

ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEEBOOK View Post
RTF 62.
As good as before.
Smiling and accommodating
Worth 2 sessions
Yes. She was smiley when I saw her. Tried once too. A pleasant bonk.
Old 16-06-2019, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
Come come come guys let vote which gal are the best in here

77 88 66 which gal has the most vote
Haven’t try 66 and 77 so can’t tell. Been there many times but did not notice a 77. Is she good?
Old 19-06-2019, 09:17 AM
Samster

icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haven’t try 66 and 77 so can’t tell. Been there many times but did not notice a 77. Is she good?
I think 77 is new as when that time I book 66 came out from the room and I happen to saw her so I faster see her tag is 77

Going down soon maybe tonight to give a try on 77 or 88

But sometime just wonder should I get $100 FL or $80 WL sometime I still feel that at times still can get good service from FL too as I have a Long waiting list on my FL so don’t know tonight go for which one
Old 19-06-2019, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
I think 77 is new as when that time I book 66 came out from the room and I happen to saw her so I faster see her tag is 77

Going down soon maybe tonight to give a try on 77 or 88

But sometime just wonder should I get $100 FL or $80 WL sometime I still feel that at times still can get good service from FL too as I have a Long waiting list on my FL so don’t know tonight go for which one
If you more of a gambler, go for FL. If not L8H66E is a safe bet. Please post FR of 77 or 88.
Old 19-06-2019, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
If you more of a gambler, go for FL. If not L8H66E is a safe bet. Please post FR of 77 or 88.
Okay sure

As tonight I’m free still wonder to go there or look for FL
Old 19-06-2019, 11:09 PM
Samster

Okay today my gamble is to take FL and I just finish my session with her.

Maybe next week will try 77 or 88 and will share FR
Old 19-06-2019, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Okay today my gamble is to take FL and I just finish my session with her.

Maybe next week will try 77 or 88 and will share FR
Post FR for your FL.
Old 20-06-2019, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Post FR for your FL.
Is in one of the website as you can see my comment there as in member icecum
Old 22-06-2019, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 20
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of

For those of you who remember the former SYT tag 99 who ORD last year. The cute, young and naughty girl who gave us great Gfe and lots of Frenching. Well her sister has debuted here about 3 weeks ago and here's a short FR on her.
Tag : 61 (red)
Look:6/10 pleasant but not as pretty or cute as her younger sister
Hgt: 1.5
Tits: 7/10 B- cup though enhanced, noticed enhanced tits normally have erected nipples
Body: 5/10 very thin like under-nourished
Butt:7/10 round and very firm
Bj: 7/10 with a lot balls and shaft licking before plunging in her mouth
French:2/10 only kisses on her face, this is where she lacks what her sister can do
Fj: 7/10 what she lacks in other depts she made up with effort. She cowgirled me but got tired so I doggy her. Made so much noises I think those outside the room can hear.D . Can kiss and play with her tits, can 69, can touch and rabble her wet hole.
Gfe: 7/10 very friendly and bubbly like her sister except a bit more mature. After we finished laid beside me and chatted.
Overall 7/10 she is really trying her best to please me but she needs to improve on one vital service - Frenching - otherwise she is just like any other WLs.
Rtf...maybe for her younger sister sake or if she can french.
Old 24-06-2019, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
For those of you who remember the former SYT tag 99 who ORD last year. The cute, young and naughty girl who gave us great Gfe and lots of Frenching. Well her sister has debuted here about 3 weeks ago and here's a short FR on her.
Tag : 61 (red)
Look:6/10 pleasant but not as pretty or cute as her younger sister
Hgt: 1.5
Tits: 7/10 B- cup though enhanced, noticed enhanced tits normally have erected nipples
Body: 5/10 very thin like under-nourished
Butt:7/10 round and very firm
Bj: 7/10 with a lot balls and shaft licking before plunging in her mouth
French:2/10 only kisses on her face, this is where she lacks what her sister can do
Fj: 7/10 what she lacks in other depts she made up with effort. She cowgirled me but got tired so I doggy her. Made so much noises I think those outside the room can hear.D . Can kiss and play with her tits, can 69, can touch and rabble her wet hole.
Gfe: 7/10 very friendly and bubbly like her sister except a bit more mature. After we finished laid beside me and chatted.
Overall 7/10 she is really trying her best to please me but she needs to improve on one vital service - Frenching - otherwise she is just like any other WLs.
Rtf...maybe for her younger sister sake or if she can french.
👍🏻 ~ keep going guys lets keep this thread alive

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1