The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2019, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
intellectmenace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Been lurking here for a whilw, time to start posting my reviews. .

https://sglonelyguy.org/angela-massage/

Been a big fan of Angela for a while now. Her service is always top notch, and I have never been disappointed with my sessions with her. Not SYT, but a pretty MILF, my type. Speaks English pretty well compared to others, so communication is never a problem. Her massage is definitely not the piano type, and she can cater to your needs - I’ve had slow massages that almost put me to sleep, and strong ones that refreshed me.

Her other services are excellent. The fact that i always choose 2 shots over 1 shot should be enough to tell you how good she is. You would need to negotiate with her what service she can provide, think it’ll be different depending on regularity.

RTM: Yes, always, for as long as possible.
Old 25-06-2019, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 5
magmaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by magmaman View Post
Following mixmasternrv's suggestion I tried Bella for nuru. I basically confirm his opinion.
I arrived and saw that she is average looking. I mean not in a bad way, just not a supermodel. She was nice and smiley and put me immediately in a good mood.
Nuru was fantastic. I tried nuru only once before with the infamous Anne, or whatever she calls herself at the moment. This was another world. Bella was fantastic, massaging all sensitive parts. She definitely puts a lot of effort and technique in the nuru. It was better than I was expecting.
I had a problem with the air conditioning as I started feeling really cold: the AC blows cold air directly on your back, while you are laying naked, wet and still. Took away from the experience but it is a problem that is easily fixed, so I do not complain. Just warning the other dudes: consider asking her to lower the AC, as the cold, weirdly, kicks in all of a sudden.
She then did some massage on the air mattress.
Then she proceeded with a handjob, and she was really really good. Careful, sensual, really top notch.
So far so good, actually fantastic. I was thinking that I would become a regular. I was even considering going back in few days.
Then I went to take a shower, but when I came out, she said that it was over, that nuru was just half an hour and 1 shot. I was puzzled as I remembered differently. However I did not complain, paid and left. Then I went back on sglonelyguy and double checked. Indeed I remembered correctly: nuru was advertised 1h/2hj.
That is very irritating, and I don't understand why she would do this. In the first part she really showed that she wanted to give a great service.

Return: I am very conflicted. I really really enjoyed the service, it was top notch quality. However feeling cheated is a big turn off. I think I will go back once asking her to clarify the offered service beforehand. Hopefully that was just a one time glitch.

By the way, does anyone know where to get a good 4 hand massage (full nude, full roaming)?
https://sglonelyguy.org/bella-massage/

After a while I decided to go back to Bella for nuru (I've been visiting FL in the meanwhile). This time I asked beforehand if the service included 2hj.
So finally I got the full package: 2hj and 1h of nuru (including two showers). The nuru was as good as I remembered and super long this time. Really almost 1h on the nuru bed!
Long story short, now I am very very happy with the service. She is friendly and really puts a lot of effort in the sensual part. HJ is top, she really knows how to touch. As said last time the nuru was fantastic, full roaming and she also allowed me to finger her.
If you have not tried nuru, do that, it's mind blowing when done well.
For the sake of completeness, I have not tried her BBBJ and CIM (well, seeing the attention and technique she puts on the other parts, I expect these to be amazing as well, but no raw for me, ever).

Return: Yes! I moved onto FL, and thought I would not visit ML anymore, but I think I will make an exception for Bella, and get a nuru maybe once a month from now on.
Old 26-06-2019, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 9
nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!

Hey guys, anyone still has Laura's wechat? She mentioned that she still keeps in contact with some of the bros here.. Thanks in adv!
Old 26-06-2019, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 13
Bump88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBump88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobadbonkspls View Post
Hey guys, anyone still has Laura's wechat? She mentioned that she still keeps in contact with some of the bros here.. Thanks in adv!
If you are not in contact with her, how you know “she mentioned that she still keeps in contact....” no one will share without getting permission 1. You would have got it if you are intended to get it when she was ard.
Old 26-06-2019, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by magmaman View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/bella-massage/
If you have not tried nuru, do that, it's mind blowing when done well.
For the sake of completeness, I have not tried her BBBJ and CIM (well, seeing the attention and technique she puts on the other parts, I expect these to be amazing as well, but no raw for me, ever).

Return: Yes! I moved onto FL, and thought I would not visit ML anymore, but I think I will make an exception for Bella, and get a nuru maybe once a month from now on.
Finally revisited Bella after I unexpectedly kena aeroplane by my regular sensual queen (that's another story) and Bella remembered me and this time round I asked for the BBBJ in my msg to her. Usual top up but in a word, WOW. I have no complaints. I agree with bro magmaman that this is a MILF out to please and while her English is at best limited, IMHO she knows what's she is doing and its $$$ well spent. Added to my rotation list.

Last edited by mixmasternrv; 26-06-2019 at 03:55 PM.
Old 27-06-2019, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 14
tokiha is a glorious beacon of lighttokiha is a glorious beacon of lighttokiha is a glorious beacon of lighttokiha is a glorious beacon of lighttokiha is a glorious beacon of lighttokiha is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by venum View Post
From what I have read 4 hands tarma is provided by 2 F cup milfs , I must add they’re not lookers but go for the tits and service for sure.. also it’s a one off thing just to test it out

https://sglonelyguy.org/fiona-massage/

https://sglonelyguy.org/feifei-massage/
Hi can i check what is the dmg like for this? Went on both page dont see it.
Old 27-06-2019, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2015 / Power: 12
JuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokiha View Post
Hi can i check what is the dmg like for this? Went on both page dont see it.
try this link
http://sgbeautycastles.info/fei-fei-f-cup-massage-hj/
http://sgbeautycastles.info/fiona-e-cup-massage-jg-hj/
DM ME WILL YOU

Old 27-06-2019, 05:54 PM
Samster

tokiha is a glorious beacon of lighttokiha is a glorious beacon of lighttokiha is a glorious beacon of lighttokiha is a glorious beacon of lighttokiha is a glorious beacon of lighttokiha is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks bro! Sorry another newbie qn, this kind is 1 shot?
Old 27-06-2019, 11:17 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokiha View Post
Thanks bro! Sorry another newbie qn, this kind is 1 shot?
Ur account is 2010.. close to 9 years and u still consider newbie??

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 28-06-2019, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Ur account is 2010.. close to 9 years and u still consider newbie??
Last time created to browse. Now then start looking out for tarma.
Old 01-07-2019, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 6
venum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is laura back?
Old 01-07-2019, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 18
yours is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryours is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryours is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by venum View Post
Is laura back?
Heard she wont be back anymore
Old 02-07-2019, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yungandthirsty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys, new to industry 20 y/o stuck in NS but need some release, is there a recommendation here that won't turn me away? I called one of the girls but they said no record no appointment
Old 04-07-2019, 07:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 15
Wapol is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWapol is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungandthirsty View Post
Hey guys, new to industry 20 y/o stuck in NS but need some release, is there a recommendation here that won't turn me away? I called one of the girls but they said no record no appointment
There are scores of MLs for u to book...just keep trying lor....APs or not, the MLs got their own thinking....u just need to try...no shame of been rejected anyway
Old 04-07-2019, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2015 / Power: 12
JuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungandthirsty View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapol View Post
There are scores of MLs for u to book...just keep trying lor....APs or not, the MLs got their own thinking....u just need to try...no shame of been rejected anyway
ya lor, there's so many yet you only called one and already feel rejected. if still cannot, ask mummy or daddy for help
DM ME WILL YOU

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1