The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2019, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
mitchyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tips & Trick for first night with wife

Hi bro's and experts, i'm getting married in 2 months, never done anything with my girlfriend before, and i was quite nervous for our first fuck together. Afraid of too fast shoot and wrong move haha. Appreciate if bro's can give any tips and trick. And a good juagen place in JB to get healthier shoot haha. Thanks!
Old 20-06-2019, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future
Re: Tips & Trick for first night with wife

You sure you are sex noobie? You are on this forum and don't know how to please a woman?

Easy, go book one of the MILF ang pais at one of the spas in JB, At the big spas like New York, HV, Bluewave, etc, then ask her to show you how to please a woman with mouth, hands and dick. Use that whole hour to practise on her.

After that ask them to recommend a good ML who can do juagen and many of the old ladies can do a good juagen. Tell her you don't want to shoot but keep it for wife.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1