The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2019, 02:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 13
getawayhard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
HPV, Any Thoughts?

Recently heard from my friend that his gal got HPV18. Before confirm having HPV, she keeps complaining stomach discomfort (pain). He still have sex with her till confirm having HPV18.
Was told that even stay with one partner also can have HPV. So my question is:

1) How does HPV occur even if you have only one partner?
2) With protective sex, will the other partner got HPV?
3) Can it be cured?

Please share your thoughts. TQ
Old 06-06-2019, 02:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Bulus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HPV, Any Thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by getawayhard View Post
be cured?
From what i know its a virus so hence there is no cure for it
Old 06-06-2019, 07:49 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

HPV is a one of the most common STD around and there are more than 100 type of HPV....Of the more than 100 types ..about 40 types can infect the gential area.

Do note that HPV 16 and HPV 18 are the 2 known type of HPV known toto increases the risk of a woman getting vaginal and cervical cancer..

1. HPV can be spread via skin-to-skin contact ( e.g vagina rub against penis with someone who has the virus)... you dont necessary need to have actual sexual intercourse with the infected party to get it..

2. yes, there is a chance you will get it even with protected sex..like i said, it can be spread via skin to skin contact. protective measures( e,g condoms , dental dam) does however lower the risk of one getting it.

3. you can treated it.. but there is NO cure for it for now.

Quote:
Recently heard from my friend that his gal got HPV18. Before confirm having HPV, she keeps complaining stomach discomfort (pain). He still have sex with her till confirm having HPV18.

3) Can it be cured?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 06-06-2019, 08:32 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

3) Can it be cured?

Stomach discomfort has absolutely nothing to do with HPV.

Staying with one partner makes no difference if one or the other or both have been sexually active before.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 07-06-2019, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 13
getawayhard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
HPV is a one of the most common STD around and there are more than 100 type of HPV....Of the more than 100 types ..about 40 types can infect the gential area.

Do note that HPV 16 and HPV 18 are the 2 known type of HPV known toto increases the risk of a woman getting vaginal and cervical cancer..

1. HPV can be spread via skin-to-skin contact ( e.g vagina rub against penis with someone who has the virus)... you dont necessary need to have actual sexual intercourse with the infected party to get it..

2. yes, there is a chance you will get it even with protected sex..like i said, it can be spread via skin to skin contact. protective measures( e,g condoms , dental dam) does however lower the risk of one getting it.

3. you can treated it.. but there is NO cure for it for now.
Hope shaking hand (skin to skin contact) will not spread the virus and also sharing of meals won't spread.
Old 07-06-2019, 05:02 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hope shaking hand (skin to skin contact) will not spread the virus and also sharing of meals won't spread.
Warts can be spread by shaking hands but I have not heard of communal eating resulting in transmission.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 07-06-2019, 08:32 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

like sam said. although genital HPV favours the genital area... however if someone has warts on their hand.... it can be spread via that way.

Quote:

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 07-06-2019, 09:00 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Generally warts that occur on the hands and feet do not favor the genital area so if you do catch warts from shaking hands it is because the person you shook hands with had warts on the hand that you shook.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1