The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-03-2019, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 11
Derrick34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Just recently tried this gem Shirley

http://sgdreamland.com/shirley/

Boob-34B still enough for me to grab
Looks-7/10 damn mature and sexy!!! damn slutty!!! oh my my best!!!
Body-7.5/10 curvy
Age-as stated i guess dont go far
Massage-9/10 good
Hj-2 shots
Gfe-8/10 not time watcher

Good session imo. Worth the money

above is my personal account of this chai. As i dont really like SYT(maybe no mom’s love) so i think mature lady suits me better.. Lol~ so you know i will look for this chic again. but my FR is my own opinion..
Old 20-03-2019, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 12
kicassology deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguys.info/ella-massage/

Anyone tried her before? Would love to know her reviews. Cheers mate.
Old 20-03-2019, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Sometimes it is about the figure ratio, long legs and shorter body that makes women look lanky. Height above 160 is needed but more importantly the fugure ratio that gives it the visual impact.

Tian Niu abt 165 but she is lanky because of her infinite legs.
That is spot on bro. Think that was mainly why Pink appears to be tall to me. I didn't even know she is 163 until bro SMRTLTD pointed out. I normally don't read ML height listing coz most of the time they lie about it..same for age, cup size and weight
Old 20-03-2019, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by kicassology View Post

Not bad. Milf and confirm wouldn't reject. full nude, 4g roaming but cannot dig. Lol.
Has a massage bed, but she stand beside during hj while you roam, never get on the massage bed with you.
Old 20-03-2019, 06:33 PM
Samster

rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atkasuki View Post
In my own view this lady very pretty,nice and gentle,shared apartment with her friend. Can roam and massage also quite ok. Not local but can speak chinese. I have book her quite number of times,sometimes not easy to book so i dont need to say much.
From photo she do look damn pretty and her figure seems super good. Anything to discount in real person?
Old 20-03-2019, 06:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
van0404 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time here,any good ML to intro?
Old 20-03-2019, 06:37 PM
Samster

https://sglonelyguys.info/shasha-massage/
Anyone tried this babe? Looks new to me and quite slutty.
Old 20-03-2019, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
SexinMYMIND deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigbossHEER View Post
Found this hidden babe under this new stable
http://sgdreamland.com/coco/
maybe got under other stables or not i dont know,as i promised a short FR for her

First thing to say is location is a spa (for bros who dont mind)
I dont do posting much but here's my recent hidden babe I would like to share abit.
But i would like to keep it short and simple as i need to keep it myself. Haha

Book her last weekend,as i enter and saw her, photo must discount abit but still looks pretty for me. Out of sudden i got those feeling like 偷情 with next door wife. Haha. Abit meaty not fat but still looks great which is not will reject type. Her dongguan services and massage is good,make me remember those days when i at shenzhen. Most impt i can fully autoroam becos she is FULLY naked. And her tongue action is damm solid(Can see from her video inside the stable web) until i gave in to cim. Overall i would not say too much,only for you guys to go test it out.
Lastly this FR is totally based on my own opinion,maybe is becos i too handsome or what,she got chemistry with me. Wahaha. Bros take good care of her if you find her.

Looks:Pretty (to me)
Massage: Great (to me)
Boobs: Nice to press (to me)
BBBJ: Solid tongue (to me)
Gfe: 偷情 (to me)
Rtm: For sure when i reload vitamin M (to me)

Bro,thanks for your hidden gem,just finished a session with her. Once i saw her,suddenly think of the word you said. 偷情. Lol. Overall experience not bad. Thanks
Old 20-03-2019, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 12
tonight12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheong ah View Post
Anyone tried this lady

[url]https://sglonelyguys.info/da-lin-massage/[/TurlS]
Looks: GND should be late 20s
Body: Slim with small Bs
Massage: Hard one-handed massage
Sensual: Nice cat bath followed by HJ
GFE: Chatty girl
In and out including shower alone total 40min
RTM? no
Old 20-03-2019, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4960 / Power: 19
lovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
MR on Xiao Qiu (SLG)

https://sglonelyguys.info/xiao-qiu-massage/

Finally had some free time to try new MLs. Pick and choose through the websites and this young lass caught my eyes.

Looks and figure: 7/10. Pretty SYT looks with nubile soft skin, perky Bs and a nice ass.

On conversation, she is from the batch of BJ experts (with the likes of Yu-er, Angela, etc) last year.
Overall: Good attitude, friendly and chatty. Minimal usage of phone. Good value for money at $110.
Hi bro Blue, is Xiaoqiu on code red when you visited her? Like what another bro has mentioned ..?
Would like to book her full nude 4G though.
TIA..!
Old 20-03-2019, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2668 / Power: 16
sytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by venum View Post
Is Laura still around¿ dropper a text no reply. Love her JG and service and obviously tits
She is still around bro
Old 20-03-2019, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4981 / Power: 23
lifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond repute

wow!
SLG recently many MLs.... take a long time to scroll down..

happy chionging.. no worries abt points lah
don't pm me for post or points. I will up anyone randomly.
Old 20-03-2019, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelyboy View Post
Hi bro Blue, is Xiaoqiu on code red when you visited her? Like what another bro has mentioned ..?
Would like to book her full nude 4G though.
TIA..!
Yeah she was on code red when I booked. Felt her padding when she said gently, not convenient.

Should be over in a couple of days.
Old 20-03-2019, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah she was on code red when I booked. Felt her padding when she said gently, not convenient.

Should be over in a couple of days.
definitely going to make appt with her, she is oozing yu er vibe.
Old 20-03-2019, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 6
Ahmeng068 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAhmeng068 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kicassology View Post

Appearance - Milf in her early 30s, but face and figure quite well maintained as she exercises to keep her figure.

Personality - Quite pleasant and friendly, easy to chat once the ice is broken.

Place - clean and private, got soothing music in the background. No showering together as bathroom is too small. Downside is that location is not near MRT station...need to walk some distance, better if you take a bus or drive there.

Massage - got proper massage bed, skill is good, can adjust her strength to do hard massage if you like it, uses oil.

Sensual - 4G roaming, bottom is shaven, nice fleshy bum, C-cup boobs are natural and a nice handful to hold. Can touch and suck while she jerks you, but no cat bath for HJ. I like her HDLY. Further intimacies depend on chemistry.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1