The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2020, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 12
Terces is a splendid one to beholdTerces is a splendid one to beholdTerces is a splendid one to beholdTerces is a splendid one to beholdTerces is a splendid one to beholdTerces is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Heading to Jakarta again from 24th to 27th Feb with @Malaria55

Let me know if anyone wants to head out together!
Old 23-02-2020, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 5
Kathung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKathung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terces View Post

I plan to be there from 26 - 29 feb. Can I join you for a day ? Will DM you.
Old 23-02-2020, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terces View Post

Who is Malaria55? Haha
Old 24-02-2020, 01:57 AM
Samster

Terces is a splendid one to beholdTerces is a splendid one to beholdTerces is a splendid one to beholdTerces is a splendid one to beholdTerces is a splendid one to beholdTerces is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by embracez View Post
Who is Malaria55? Haha
One of the bros here - he has an earlier comment.

Met him and his friend during my previous work trip and went out 3 nights with them :-D

We're both heading there again this upcoming week for about ~4 days.
Old 24-02-2020, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathung View Post
I plan to be there from 26 - 29 feb. Can I join you for a day ? Will DM you.
Ye, saw your PM and replied. Let me know when you're there.
Old 24-02-2020, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 16
jazzyhunk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightjazzyhunk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightjazzyhunk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightjazzyhunk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightjazzyhunk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightjazzyhunk1000 is a glorious beacon of light

went to Malio Spa on a Friday night sometime ago. I have always been going to the club in the past but wanted to avoid it. may be all girls hounding you for a 65k drink is too much. didn't want to go for a fuck but just chill and enjoy.

Once you walk up after taking the tag number, on the left was M bar and you could hear people singing which was like KTV. I went for the spa and Lounge. I did not care about the Russians and other Caucasians. the local girls were great. Once got hooked to me and within some time, rubba rubba had started while we looked at the stage with a few dancers in one piece lingerie.

i had a hell of a time. with this girl and she had her other friends over, some i rejected, some i bought a beer (80k) while my main girl was on gold cocktails (390k). at least two girls all the time kissing and playing with my cock with my hands and lips all over. we were being stared but these girls didn't care.

Came out happy when it was shutting down and of course, it wasn't cheap in but got what i wanted from the visit. was offered to go up in the beginning at 1.8 Million but refused and told the girl she can order equivalent amount of drinks over 2-3 hours and we stay here. was kissed non-stop through out the time out there.

I was curious about how ktv works and they said you could have the girl with you in private KTV room for 3.6 million for 3 hours. my girl was amazing and will go back for her. KTV next time...maybe!

for those who care about dollar and cents, entry fee at 150,000. and everything is 30% taxable.

cheers!
Old 24-02-2020, 10:53 PM
Samster

embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

Was in the lounge before
The lounge girls/dancers were not bad too.

Those massage girls are much cheaper compared to the Russian/China
Mama like to anyhow charge, Pro Tip - Always should bargain with them too hahaha

Just curious, are they afraid of SG men given the coronavirus?

Also one of the Singers in the M Bar was hot
Always wanted to get her after her gig. Guess she is not part of them. Any lucks guys?
Old 25-02-2020, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 11
PrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to behold

Nice sharing of info @ jazzyhunk1000 and embracez.
Old 25-02-2020, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzyhunk1000 View Post
went to Malio Spa on a Friday night sometime ago. I did not care about the Russians and other Caucasians. the local girls were great.
for those who care about dollar and cents, entry fee at 150,000. and everything is 30% taxable. cheers!
Some of those Eastern Europeans looked like cheap street hookers in Europe. It is a case of buying Thai mangoes in Eastern Europe and paying 3 times the price.
The local dancers I like, most of them are slim with small nipples.
Old 25-02-2020, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 16
jazzyhunk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightjazzyhunk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightjazzyhunk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightjazzyhunk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightjazzyhunk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightjazzyhunk1000 is a glorious beacon of light

I think the locals are delightful. They ARE beautiful, young, slutty and grow a CFM face after a couple of drinks. most importantly, they are game, they talk dirty and to top it all, the gfe is awesome.

More or less same applies to Malio club also but the repeated drinks orders kills the rhythm every now and then.

while at the spa, i know the bill was going to be heavy, the girl understood that i will stay long and went slow on her drinks. once in a while she tried to make me buy for her friends, but hello, she was just being a good friend- returning favors. as long as you know when and how to say no while keeping with the flow of fun and drinks. it's great. alternatively, just take your girl and go upstairs. By the way did I mention that after my first beer and because I was buying drinks, she had a whiskey bottle open some time ago and i had whiskey coke at least 5 or 6 of them for free. I don't know the bottle belonged to her or some bro in the past. she insisted i have it rather than pay for beer. cool chick.

Last edited by jazzyhunk1000; 25-02-2020 at 03:47 PM.
Old 25-02-2020, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Sugar Spa and Massage

For those into the spa genre, this place is conveniently located. It’s on the road named Jl Labu that passes by the Jayakarta hotel. That hotel faces onto Jl Hayam Wuruk and is easily accessible from the Olimo bus stop.

The spa is on the other side of the street. It’s hard to enter due to all the motorcycles parked in front.

The SOP is the same. You get a wristband from the reception counter on the right, then enter the locker room on the left. There are 2 small pools and a sauna.
Upstairs is the KTV lounge and the desk where you book a MT from pics on a iPad. A card suggests the ”friendly tip” of 350k.

You could make a whole night here. Across the main street is the Novotel hotel with a Starbucks. Behind the hotel is a quaint-like Chinese village with shops, bars and restaurants.

The Jayakarta itself houses the long-running Club 36, which is like Marlio. It used to have a band and local and Thai dancers. The mamasans take their girls to line up at a customer’s table. Note: the first time I came here, they denied entry cause I was wearing shorts.

Nearby is the Nuansa Pelangi 8 old-timers live music bar where FS is sometimes available.

And across the Batting Hari canal/stream is the famous Sun City executive club, which supposedly specializes in PRC ayam.

Last edited by Siammy; 25-02-2020 at 09:52 PM.
Old 25-02-2020, 09:49 PM
Samster

Always wanted to go Sun City

Any bro can share more details there ?
Old 26-02-2020, 06:22 AM
Samster

Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Sugar Spa and Massage

For those into the spa genre, this place is conveniently located. It’s on the road named Jl Labu that passes by the Jayakarta hotel. That hotel faces onto Jl Hayam Wuruk and is easily accessible from the Olimo bus stop.

The SOP is the same. You get a wristband from the reception counter on the right, then enter the locker room on the left. There are 2 small pools and a sauna.
Upstairs is the KTV lounge and the desk where you book a MT from pics on a iPad. A card suggests the ”friendly tip” of 350k.

And across the Batting Hari canal/stream is the famous Sun City executive club, which supposedly specializes in PRC ayam.

---- Fuck spa franchises, Sugar spa is a member, Sugar has very good rooms. -------
Old 26-02-2020, 06:29 AM
Samster

CHERRY KARAOKE LOUNGE MASSAGE @ Mangga Besar : I went to the second floor on a Nov. Sat. evening, there was only about 10 girls there. The mama gave me the price of 600 for the same girl and service as Travel or Classic. I went in and out the main building door in only five minutes.
They didn't charge me a facility fee for my five minutes. Has anyone tried Cherry ?
Old 26-02-2020, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 7
Manggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyManggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyngai View Post
CHERRY KARAOKE LOUNGE MASSAGE @ Mangga Besar : I went to the second floor on a Nov. Sat. evening, there was only about 10 girls there. The mama gave me the price of 600 for the same girl and service as Travel or Classic. I went in and out the main building door in only five minutes.
They didn't charge me a facility fee for my five minutes. Has anyone tried Cherry ?
I tried Cherry at Grand Wijaya, but not at Mangga besar. I'm not a fan of the mangga besar area in general, the area infrastructure and roads are too filthy for me. I still go up there on occasion, I just haven't been to that Cherry's. I used to go up to mangga besar often to go to La Luna when it was open because it was good value for money. But it's closed down now.

Cherry is not one of the best places, but if they have a good girl, I do go there. They used to have a great young girl with fantastic breasts and fantastic service at the Cherry in Grand Wijaya, but she's not there anymore.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1