The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2019, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dcseeking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Nice report. In a place like Jakarta, when you are going from one place to the next like you describe, is taxi the way to go? Plenty available right outside these places?

I'm used to having fun in places where out just walk from one stop to the next.

I'll be in Jakarta in December, staying at Shangri La, which I think is far from places like classic, travel, malio, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananarepublic View Post
So sharing my experience here while in Jakarta central for 1 night only.

Later night ask reception some place to visit for some music and maybe fun, he given both list of normal club and not so normal list which we can know from sbf also malio and classic.

(Edited by mod - any reason quote entire forum)

Last edited by Hurricane88; 21-10-2019 at 05:54 AM.
Old 20-10-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 5
Gikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of light

Back with some FRs... been in Jakarta for quite some time now. Picking up girls here is not difficult IMO.

Clubs in PIK that has high success rate:
Vote Bar - 8/10 ( Mature Crowd ) - Scored twice. 7s. Spent around 1.5jt/visit
Mixology - 7/10 ( Young Crowd ) - Scorrd thrice - 7s. Spent around 1jt/visit
North Bunker - (Mixed Crowd ) - Scored once - 8s. Spent around 2jt/visit
BlackOwl (New Opened) - ( Wealthy Crowd ) - No luck yet. Just opened. Spent 5jt

Of course you have to speak some bahasa and have initiative. Girls there are shy but have a strong itch they need to scratch.

I have FRs on KTVs but some bros dont want the location leaked. If any bros plans to visit Jakarta, PM and we can have some fun. BATS and CJs imo is for with foreigners and their service cant be compared with smaller joints. Colosseum, Emprorium and Malio is still ranked top.

Happy hunting
Old 21-10-2019, 05:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

bananarepublic said :
" ordered 2 ladies drinks for each girl and tip them 200k also but they were not happy and demanding more very rudely "

Wow. Those two must be very high quality girls.
Old 28-10-2019, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 22
Hooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud of

quick fr on a recent visit to Malio Club (not sure is it also known as malioboro)

First time in such a joint and was surprised on the number of girls and the quality. most were wearing next to nothing. we sat at the high table facing the catwalk dance platform ogling at the chicks and in no time the other girls start coming by. feel free to fan some away else your cost will go up quick and fast. the beer were like 30-40 SGD for 5 bottles but the killer was the ladies shot at 5$ a shot. so take note on that. we got 3 girls each to grope and dont be shy to squeeze and play with their titties. there are dark and fair chicks and most are shapely. it was a huge galore of fun. after 1 hr of choosing you got to proceed to 2nd floor on the semi private room where all the action starts...we got the girls strip to only left panties...i think can go further but we didnt and we are all for grinding action and fun...they offered BJ but iwas too high to take it so didnt want it...happy to squeeze and lick all the brownies...overall I paid 300sgd for everything just fr my share including tips...expensive but worth it for first timer lol.. hope this helps!
Old 29-10-2019, 07:23 PM
Samster (M)

tofe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wondering if anyone here has a recommendation for places with similar service as delta, my place, or fortune but with more privacy. somehow it rubs me the wrong way to have to walk through changing rooms, hang out in a big lounge with lots of people while you wait for your session, etc.

so are there alternative places where things are a bit more discreet?
Old 29-10-2019, 09:42 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 0
deadravel is a splendid one to beholddeadravel is a splendid one to beholddeadravel is a splendid one to beholddeadravel is a splendid one to beholddeadravel is a splendid one to beholddeadravel is a splendid one to beholddeadravel is a splendid one to behold

Anyone in Jakarta South area? Looking for some bros to guide me tmr night. Gonna be here till Thursday only. Aiks
Old 31-10-2019, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
thingstick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadravel View Post
Anyone in Jakarta South area? Looking for some bros to guide me tmr night. Gonna be here till Thursday only. Aiks
d'heaven 2 is good.
Old 31-10-2019, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dikk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Trip to Jakarta last month

CJ - Still a massive Amazon, girls quoting 1.5 - 2juta. Its like a massive meat market, quality is so-so IMO. maybe 2 out of 10 are lookers. I went around 10 - 1AM, honestly nothing impressive.

Malio
I went straight to the club, separate entrance from the SPA. Most of the girls are wearing see through fish net dress that can see their boob and underwear. I was usher to the sofa, mamasan share the package, some good quality line up. Damage is around 800-900k. sorry cant remember the exact. While seated at the sofa, i saw most guys were with at least 2-3 girls and with non stop hand movements and hugging without rejection and very accommodating! But that of coz comes with tonnes of LD which cost around 65K rupiah. I enjoyed the night there myself.
Old 01-11-2019, 03:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1402 / Power: 19
lime_teen has much to be proud oflime_teen has much to be proud oflime_teen has much to be proud oflime_teen has much to be proud oflime_teen has much to be proud oflime_teen has much to be proud oflime_teen has much to be proud oflime_teen has much to be proud oflime_teen has much to be proud oflime_teen has much to be proud of

Anyone going Jkt on 16 to 18 Nov to chiong together?
Old 01-11-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Myhorizon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I Usually go Batam but last month I go Jakarta

Day 1, *a**j**, all in, freelance 390k, tips 100k, manage to shoot twice.
Day 2, *ed**a, SOP Massage + PM, MMC, BJ, 210k, no tips allowed by owner.
Day 3, Travel Mangga Besar, all in 370k, 50k tips, one shoot allowed only.
Day 4, Kelapa Gading, SOP Massage +BJ 180k, no tips allowed by owner.
Day 5, *a**j**, all in, fishtank girl, 320k, add tips 50k max, as instructed by mamasan. Shoot once and hugs until time up.

I am not sure why my price is lower than you all, I do speak malay, not Bahasa Indonesian though.

Lots of wechat and michat offer, I piss them off by asking 250k but some desperately accept for ST. As for LT, they go as low as 700k. Time is tough in Jakarta, many FLs. But I prefer better establishments like pangjay and travel. I dont drink and dont sit around, usually get mamasan or reception to choose girls and go upstairs immediately.

*Updated location to make it less obvious as requested by some samsters here.

Last edited by Myhorizon; 02-11-2019 at 02:39 PM.
Old 02-11-2019, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 12
KENISTYLES is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKENISTYLES is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKENISTYLES is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKENISTYLES is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKENISTYLES is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Dear All,

Where is Pangjay and Kedoya ?

Please provide full name ?
Old 05-11-2019, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
polluxxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone been to Fortune Spa recently? Researched a lot and couldn't find much info, but it's nearby to where I'm staying (next wk).
Old 08-11-2019, 11:54 PM
Samster

hello9988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'll be in the city, staying nearby Ritz Carlton. This coming MOnday til Friday.

Any action / spa or outcall to hotel nearby there?

Or any brother willing to go for a round?
Old 09-11-2019, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
u sure u researched alot i spend 2 sec and found plenty of info
Sorry - should have been more specific. Last post from a few weeks ago said something about there being a fire at Fortune.

To be quite honest, I'm a bit nervous (maybe over sharing, but hope to find supportive bros and more info). First time thinking of going to a place like this, I'm ang mo (so worried about sticking out) and traveling alone to JKT. So not sure if this is the type of place someone like me should be going in solo and expect a good time.

Did more research and it seems like... not much to lose trying, even if I must get over some nerves.

If anyone has experiences to share (not FR, just generally), it would be appreciated. I'm a bit nervous about the whole thing - booking the taxi to go there, going inside and not knowing what to expect, language barrier, through the whole thing. Probably overthinking it.
Old 11-11-2019, 11:38 PM
Samster

FR! Ended up going to D'Heaven at Grand Wijaya. There are a ton of options here, all right next to each other: My Place, Delta, Cherry, Fortune and D'Heaven. Maybe more.

Here's my detailed FR for those who might be nervous like I was. I sat in my hotel lobby for a good 45 minutes going back and forth on whether or not I should proceed with this. Finally tapped the button on Grab and momentum took me there.

Getting there & finding the place was easy. The whole complex is a few long buildings with "roads" between them (it's basically a big parking lot). I walked up and down the blocks to scope everything out. Pretty quiet. Few dudes sitting around, eating and smoking. Nothing shady or threatening.

Went into D'Heaven and was greeted by the front desk girl. She explained the process to me in English. Don't remember exactly, but it was something like 400Rp for a deluxe room and 460Rp for a VIP room. I picked deluxe (more on the room later).

She explained that I'll need to pay another 350Rp directly to the girl in the room and to head to level 2 to select the girl.

Took the lift up to 2, was welcomed by another desk with all the girls' numbers up on a big light board. You could see who was engaged and who was available. The girl at the desk was happy to take me through the photos of each available girl. There were two numbers that they said were new and didn't have photos yet.

=== Part 2 below ===
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1