The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-07-2020, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1836 / Power: 7
rambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant future
Re: Happening in the West.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lengleng1 View Post
Is Blue Butterfly spa at west coast closed down or open? Last check their website , it's under Reno?
closed for quite long alr. not sure renovating or closed for good.
Old 20-07-2020, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 5
grwayyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today is my luck day! Was around in the west and tried a new spa my first time there.

Was assigned a thai/viet in late 20s and speak english.

Ask her to concentrate on lower back and butt. I think she got the hint and I receive 30 mins for extreme teasing before the gq is popped! Manage to haggle gq down to 30!

Because this is my regular go to now... I will only trade with a limited of 3 ppl!

I’m seeking syt so prepare to share with me details (dog,svc) and review of you have any. Text me on telegram only thanks!

Telegram: [remove cos too many request]

Edit: Some people ask where is this... hint this is not in JE or Clementi
Pm me your telegram I will message you
Old 20-07-2020, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesimp View Post
Anybody tried W** Spa at 2xx Jurong East st 24? Along the small road next to traffic light.

Previously fetched a pax there, was very vague about the services offered or the quality but he did mention he got GQ only on 2nd visit.
wix spa? walked past recently, closed down alr
Old 20-07-2020, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 12
magicgree is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermagicgree is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermagicgree is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermagicgree is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I think he referring to the bright orange one...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
wix spa? walked past recently, closed down alr
Old 20-07-2020, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 14
unlove is a living Saint! - you won't find betterunlove is a living Saint! - you won't find betterunlove is a living Saint! - you won't find betterunlove is a living Saint! - you won't find betterunlove is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
was being zapped with the comment

"be social responsible please"

haha.. really ROTFLOL.
HAHAHAH! Don’t know you Kenna zap how many points. Up you my humble 10!
Old 21-07-2020, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
oldnewbie9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi anyone know where lisa of orchid spa has moved to? find her very cute
Old 21-07-2020, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 5
grwayyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ballless people downvote me just because I’m not sharing...

I have nothing to lose! I cannot reply DMs now because my rep is -1.

Sorry I can’t share anymore because I have been silenced for not sharing the ML publicly.
Old 21-07-2020, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of

any bros tried v wellness spa? how is it
Old 21-07-2020, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5539 / Power: 6
seaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grwayyy View Post

Sorry I can’t share anymore because I have been silenced for not sharing the ML publicly.
Hi bro, just share here, its fine, I did the same as well some weeks ago for everyone, no need to trade silently. Just be careful with the wording.
Was it west coast?
Btw, I up u +2, you should have +1 now, have a nice day.
Old 21-07-2020, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 561 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlove View Post
HAHAHAH! Don’t know you Kenna zap how many points. Up you my humble 10!
haha thanks bro.
points returned.
Old 21-07-2020, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Up you 10, for contributing an FR....
Old 21-07-2020, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 788 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Today is my luck day! Was around in the west and tried a new spa my first time there.

Was assigned a thai/viet in late 20s and speak english.

Ask her to concentrate on lower back and butt. I think she got the hint and I receive 30 mins for extreme teasing before the gq is popped! Manage to haggle gq down to 30!
Go ahead and share, is ok, just leave out the gory details Thai/viet sound like west coast or BT. Can haggle to $30, good deal.
Old 21-07-2020, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 6
Olofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lengleng1 View Post
Is Blue Butterfly spa at west coast closed down or open? Last check their website , it's under Reno?
closed beginning of the year already, way before CB
Old 21-07-2020, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 16
4skin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4skin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dont try Hann*h from Spa 9 at Holland. $88 massage with just massaging of balls for 3mins. And when u ask for sensual massage she will just reject u by simply saying “i dont do this” even though u have paid $88 already. Anything more would be a top up of $$$.
Old 21-07-2020, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3766 / Power: 22
Sasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4skin View Post
Dont try Hann*h from Spa 9 at Holland. $88 massage with just massaging of balls for 3mins. And when u ask for sensual massage she will just reject u by simply saying “i dont do this” even though u have paid $88 already. Anything more would be a top up of $$$.
dont try anything that is $88 massage.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread