The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-12-2008, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 20
mebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant future
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephan View Post
Anyone know ZhongShan this city? I got one friend (gal) will be posted there to work soon. She would like to know more about this city. Her question is how much different between ZhongShan and Singapore? Walau, this kind of question how to answer...... kekeke....
ZhongShan is nearer from zhuhai than shenzhen
zhuhai - 1 hour
shenzhen - 3 hours
hong kong - take ferry inside airport to zhong shan Transport - Transport Connection with Mainland China - Ferry Transfer - Ferry Schedule - Hong Kong International Airport

different between zhongshan and singapore
- currency different
- more young gals on the street
- more young chicken
- no train
- four seasons
etc..........

For more information, please ask as a newbie

Anyone want 17 pieces of Bird Food. Do your part first
Old 23-12-2008, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 18
soberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Anyone know ZhongShan this city? I got one friend (gal) will be posted there to work soon. She would like to know more about this city. Her question is how much different between ZhongShan and Singapore? Walau, this kind of question how to answer...... kekeke....
I been there.... you can get a chick from those BBS for 150RMB overnite 500RMB.. lol... You can also pick some FL from the garden near the river (in the vicinity of Bu Xing Street) but they say not very safe.

Anyway, ZhongShan city is a big city so got to see where she is living. Air quality there is better than surronding cities and there are quite alot of well to do folks.

At least in ZhongShan city, the development is better planned and street are wider. I seem more prettier girls on the streets in ZhongShan.
Old 23-12-2008, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soberguy View Post
I been there.... you can get a chick from those BBS for 150RMB overnite 500RMB.. lol... You can also pick some FL from the garden near the river (in the vicinity of Bu Xing Street) but they say not very safe.

Anyway, ZhongShan city is a big city so got to see where she is living. Air quality there is better than surronding cities and there are quite alot of well to do folks.

At least in ZhongShan city, the development is better planned and street are wider. I seem more prettier girls on the streets in ZhongShan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mebirdie View Post
ZhongShan is nearer from zhuhai than shenzhen
zhuhai - 1 hour
shenzhen - 3 hours
hong kong - take ferry inside airport to zhong shan Transport - Transport Connection with Mainland China - Ferry Transfer - Ferry Schedule - Hong Kong International Airport

different between zhongshan and singapore
- currency different
- more young gals on the street
- more young chicken
- no train
- four seasons
etc..........

For more information, please ask as a newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by snooker View Post
Can tell her the difference of ZhongShan is that there are a lot of PRC there..lol
Thanks to all bros, but hor I quoted "gal" will be posted there work leh, all given me where can get mm, useless for her.. kekeke....
Old 23-12-2008, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 18
soberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Thanks to all bros, but hor I quoted "gal" will be posted there work leh, all given me where can get mm, useless for her.. kekeke....
LOL.... if she gonna moonlight there, she can forget about it lor... lol..

Anyway, I think ZhongShan is relatively quite a good place as many riches has a home there. I think there isn't much for her to worry.

I like ZhongShan too... hoping to go there one day again and meet the student of this pottery & painting artist.
Old 23-12-2008, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 19
sibehhengheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Regarding ZhongShah, there are about 15 to 19 towns in this City of Zhongshah. Its depend on which town she is going. Anyway, Zhongshan is surrounded between Guangzhou in the northeast, Foshan in the northwest, Jiangmen in the west and the Pearl River in the east and Shenzhen lies in the east across the river, and Zhuhai and Macau to the south. A very pleasant City to stay in.

Was there some years back and would not know how much the City has been well developed as of today If once there, do not miss the Sunwen Road West (老街新韵) in the evening, a beautiful place to visit

Last edited by sibehhengheng; 23-12-2008 at 03:54 PM. Reason: editing
Old 23-12-2008, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 16
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by babywatermelon View Post
I also back. Lets TCSS Go for kOPI????
Sure do. Will contact you soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk88 View Post
never jio me? can i join in for the TCSS?
You're always welcomed. However are you BOSS Club Member yet? (Board Of Suaning Society)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taurus68 View Post
I also did not contribute and help out the newbies except direct them to read thru this thread cos I realised that many bros had made their contributions with varies info and contacts to this thread but some newbies are just being lazy and spoonfeeded where they just simply ask and expect an answer without even bother to read thru this thread!!! If that is the case, then what is the point for bros to contribute here??? Might as well, get those so-called organiser in ZhuHai to come in here to advertise their service. Anyway, xams period is coming soon, so just enjoy this festive mood. Cheers...
My exact sentiments. Just do a search. There're also many TCSS going on over at HCMC thread, etc. Spend a bit of time to read up. All the info. is available freely. If lazy and no time to read may I suggest hire a Zhuhai tour guide. S$10.00 a day only.
Old 23-12-2008, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17613 / Power: 23
w00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
My exact sentiments. Just do a search. There're also many TCSS going on over at HCMC thread, etc. Spend a bit of time to read up. All the info. is available freely. If lazy and no time to read may I suggest hire a Zhuhai tour guide. S$10.00 a day only.
I don't mind paying S$10 a day for a tour guide. if it's a lady tour guide the better.
Old 23-12-2008, 04:10 PM
Samster

stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soberguy View Post
Anyway, I think ZhongShan is relatively quite a good place as many riches has a home there. I think there isn't much for her to worry

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibehhengheng View Post
Regarding ZhongShah, there are about 15 to 19 towns in this City of Zhongshah. Its depend on which town she is going. Anyway, Zhongshan is surrounded between Guangzhou in the northeast, Foshan in the northwest, Jiangmen in the west and the Pearl River in the east and Shenzhen lies in the east across the river, and Zhuhai and Macau to the south. A very pleasant City to stay in.

Was there some years back and would not know how much the City has been well developed as of today If once there, do not miss the Sunwen Road West (老街新韵) in the evening, a beautiful place to visit
Yes! good info! Million thanks bro!
Old 23-12-2008, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
jimmyjimmy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long time didn't come here, now this thread becomes so messy.

And also from Macau or Zhuhai becomes Zhongsan
Old 23-12-2008, 04:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -64 / Power: 0
GodsendSYT has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

wow..

22 zap
2 up

ha ha..
Old 23-12-2008, 05:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -64 / Power: 0
GodsendSYT has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodsendSYT View Post
wow..

22 zap
2 up

ha ha..
There's one funny guy.. ask me dun talk too much but still up me.. without nick somemore.. but anyway thank u..

So far only one guy dare to put his nick after zap..

lastest update

23 zap
2 up
Old 23-12-2008, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taurus68 View Post
Yo...Bro TinTin & Bro GodsentSYT, come on man...What happen??? Why have to fire at each other??? I also did not contribute and help out the newbies except direct them to read thru this thread cos I realised that many bros had made their contributions with varies info and contacts to this thread but some newbies are just being lazy and spoonfeeded where they just simply ask and expect an answer without even bother to read thru this thread!!! If that is the case, then what is the point for bros to contribute here??? Might as well, get those so-called organiser in ZhuHai to come in here to advertise their service. Anyway, xams period is coming soon, so just enjoy this festive mood. Cheers...
Bro TinTin & Bro GodsentSYT ... i hope everyone can cool down and stop these ... it's not doing anyone or this forum any good ...

i can never believe a simple msn conversation can turn so ugly ...
and i apologise to all bros who felt uncomfortable here ...

whatever it is ... let's move on ...

Merry Christmas to all bros ...
Old 23-12-2008, 05:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -63 / Power: 0
wolvemoon has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Yes! good info! Million thanks bro!
How long is your friend going to be in Zhong Shan?

Maybe I can visit your friend when I visit Zhong Shan.
Old 23-12-2008, 05:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -63 / Power: 0
wolvemoon has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodsendSYT View Post
There's one funny guy.. ask me dun talk too much but still up me.. without nick somemore.. but anyway thank u..

So far only one guy dare to put his nick after zap..

lastest update

23 zap
2 up
Brother... your points looked like the recent share market.... is dropping nosedive... like Lemon Brothers. Before I showered in the late afternoon, I see that your points is like 50% more than what you have now.
Old 23-12-2008, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolvemoon View Post
How long is your friend going to be in Zhong Shan?

Maybe I can visit your friend when I visit Zhong Shan.
She is a samster too! If she like to contact u, u will have her pm!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1