The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2013, 09:38 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
startcheonging deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Labuan

Hi all Bros in da haus!
This is my 1st post in da forum, thanks to those who contributed and provided the tips for cheonging in Labuan. Base on you input, I successfully cheonged in Labuan 2 weeks ago. (i'm too new to give FR now)

My kakis FFK me, now still thinking go or no go to Labuan tmr nite (i'm in Brunei now) Any Bros got plan for tmr? I can join you maybe...
Old 10-05-2013, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sexymonkey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How's popin? I saw it near the hotel I stay... Will try it tonight. And see how..
Old 12-05-2013, 09:00 PM
Samster

lonelycock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymonkey View Post
How's popin? I saw it near the hotel I stay... Will try it tonight. And see how..
Popin is dead for cheonging. But the live band is good though.
Old 13-05-2013, 04:39 PM
Samster (M)

ironmen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi.. i m new here.. any hunting ground .. ard perdana hotel? i wil chk in.tonite.. wish got a wonderful nite...hahaha
Old 25-05-2013, 10:17 AM
Samster

konitanb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone wanna go hunting together tonite?needing a 'tiur guide' or cheong buddy actualky
Old 26-05-2013, 09:21 PM
Samster (M)

doctor46 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi...anyone know local delight except for pinoy??? hehe, or help pass me numer anyone do the FL...to lazy to go hunting...hehe..
Old 12-06-2013, 12:24 AM
Samster (M)

ichiboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone got okt number.. pls pass me. tq
Old 30-06-2013, 09:47 PM
Samster (M)

immahorny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey yo brother!!!
I will be at labuan for few day. Who wanna hunt at tuesday?
Old 06-07-2013, 04:18 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
FinanceRabobank deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Popin was raided by the anti-vice squad on Friday night 5 July.

All the ladies rounded off and were sent to the police station in a police bus. All dressed in orange police issued attired.

Was there drinking and sizing the ladies until the police showed up. Was asked to show ID and thse guys with valid IDs were allowed to leave the premises.

Rule 1 - bring a valid photo ID.

The price at Popin is RM300 overnight till 8 am.

But I think Popin will be lady-less tonight.

Any bros in Labuan now would like to cheong in Labuan? PM me.

Pls visit my other threads:
1) Armpits
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=247383

2) FB from tagged
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=247986

Thanks
Old 07-07-2013, 03:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Naresh85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Labuan

Quote:
Originally Posted by antartica View Post
thanks for the info
Hi Bro's,

The price quotes is for one shot or overnight?

Thanks!
Old 24-07-2013, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 15
hackman450 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guy,

I will be in Labuan for couple of days next week so would like to cheong at hotel. Do you mind to share any young and nice fl number who can come to my room? I don't really prefer hunting at the clubs .. Please pm me if you any contact

Appreciate your help

Adios
Old 24-07-2013, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hackman450 View Post
Guy,

I will be in Labuan for couple of days next week so would like to cheong at hotel. Do you mind to share any young and nice fl number who can come to my room? I don't really prefer hunting at the clubs .. Please pm me if you any contact

Appreciate your help

Adios
In Labuan, one needs not any FL contacts, just pop into any pub and you will be surrounded by Filipino WL or FL whatever you call them.

SOP: Get into any bar, sit down, call for a drink (god damned cheap) There will be Filipino girls sitting around the bar, if you young and handsome, many will try to have eye contact with you or wink (old man like me don't score on this) and if you like any or all of them, just wave to them to come over and buy them a LD and start your familization. Many will like to hold your hands while drinking. In a bar called GINZA, the girls will rotate to become waitresses to come over to clean your table and take your drinks order, while bending down to show off their assets (you sure like this way)

If you like, tell her to sit down after serving your drink. If you like to have her for the night, mention that to the mummy and pay RM 300 or sometimes RM 350 for a whole night booking (minimum 2 shots are guaranteed)

After booking done, she will dress down and still sit at your table until told by you to go back to your hotel room for bonking sessions. If she still sits around, there will be no more LD charges, she will be drinking the drinks that you are drinking (beer) at not super charges (like LD charges)

One thing thye have learned fast, she will not take dinner until you booked her and will insist on a supper paid by you. Then the bad thing starts, any one booked will call the rest of not booked ones to come for supper with you, so you might end up feeding many (just like Dannok girls' modus operandi)

She will not run away (I ma not sure about this now) like Clark Airbase girls who runs away after one shot......she have to let you bonk 2 times (unless you don't want of can not) and stays until morning.

You need to use your hotel room. So why still need FL who are not supervised and might steal your things before running off??
Old 25-07-2013, 03:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Naresh85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
In Labuan, one needs not any FL contacts, just pop into any pub and you will be surrounded by Filipino WL or FL whatever you call them.

SOP: Get into any bar, sit down, call for a drink (god damned cheap) There will be Filipino girls sitting around the bar, if you young and handsome, many will try to have eye contact with you or wink (old man like me don't score on this) and if you like any or all of them, just wave to them to come over and buy them a LD and start your familization. Many will like to hold your hands while drinking. In a bar called GINZA, the girls will rotate to become waitresses to come over to clean your table and take your drinks order, while bending down to show off their assets (you sure like this way)

If you like, tell her to sit down after serving your drink. If you like to have her for the night, mention that to the mummy and pay RM 300 or sometimes RM 350 for a whole night booking (minimum 2 shots are guaranteed)

After booking done, she will dress down and still sit at your table until told by you to go back to your hotel room for bonking sessions. If she still sits around, there will be no more LD charges, she will be drinking the drinks that you are drinking (beer) at not super charges (like LD charges)

One thing thye have learned fast, she will not take dinner until you booked her and will insist on a supper paid by you. Then the bad thing starts, any one booked will call the rest of not booked ones to come for supper with you, so you might end up feeding many (just like Dannok girls' modus operandi)

She will not run away (I ma not sure about this now) like Clark Airbase girls who runs away after one shot......she have to let you bonk 2 times (unless you don't want of can not) and stays until morning.

You need to use your hotel room. So why still need FL who are not supervised and might steal your things before running off??
Good info.
Old 29-07-2013, 02:17 PM
Samster

kazuhikomy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good info. Thanks. Really help a lot. Will be going to Labuan on Oct.
Old 30-07-2013, 05:28 PM
Samster

Doraemon1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be going Labuan in the 3rd week of Aug... Last went there is in 2011... But failed to get any girl back as hunting alone. This trip will be join by another colleague. Which pub to hang around and hv quality young chicks? Need the advice from all the taiko now... I'll be there for one night only and hope to spend the night happily... Thanks a million taiko....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1