The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2019, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of
Re: After Alice: Cassie

nice bro support support
Old 08-05-2019, 05:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.
Old 08-05-2019, 05:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story, more of it will be great ts.
Old 08-05-2019, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
fuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of light

Greetings to all bros

My apologies have been tied down with work as of late. Just sat down after a nice shower and am now waiting for Cassie to get ready...

Thank you to those who have been following. Do up me points if you like what you’ve been reading. That will Be much appreciated

Continuing where I left off...

3 May

“Danica! Its been a long while!” I exclaimed as Cassie and I gave Danica a big hug. As she had gone cycling alone at east coast, she decided to join us for dinner.

DANICA: Wow I cant believe it’s been a couple of months since we last...erm...you know....

Cassie and I laughed as we knew what she meant. We brought her up to speed as to what’s been going on and she was surprised to hear that Alice will be away for an indefinite amount of time.

D: Oh my...I really miss Alice already. You guys should have told me earlier...we could have gone out for coffee before she flew off.

CASSIE: Well darling, works happens. If she hadn’t taken up the post she would have been stuck at the Singapore office. This was unavoidable. You still have me and Tim!

The three of us laughed as she finished our dinner.

As she had no other plans, Danica decided to join us for coffee and desert. We drove to siglap and found ourselves a nice table at Starbucks.

Now that she had finished her exams, Danica had a lot more free time to spare. She was planning to work on her resume and start looking for a job soon. We must have chatted for quite a long while at siglap before we realized that it was almost midnight.

ME: Hey so sorry we didn’t realize the time! Do you still have your curfew?

D: Not anymore lah haha...my parents are a bit more relaxed now that I’m done with my studies.

C: Thats great, darling! That means you can come over and visit us...if you want to.

The three of us started laughing and continued to watch the street growing quiet as the minutes ticked by.

D: Actually I was supposed to go on a girls trip to Phuket with some of my girlfriends, but they pulled out at the last minute. Thankfully I haven’t bought my air ticket yet

Suddenly I saw a look of eureka on Cassie’s face as if she had stumbled on some great idea. Alice had taught her the secret signals well.

C: Darling, why don’t you come and stay over at our place for a couple of days?

I gave Cassie a surprised look but I decided to play along with it. Danica thought about it, sipped her coffee, and nodded.

Half an hour later, Cassie sat next to me on the sofa as she gave me a long kiss while at the same time her hand was on Danica’s head pushing down on my cock.

Amidst the loud slurping noises that she was making as she was sucking my cock, Danica was happy to let Cassie’s hand guide her further and further down her throat, while at the same time her other hand was playing with her pussy.

“Keep sucking his dick, darling” Cassie commanded Danica as she slowly got up, and positioned herself into a sitting 69. With both girls now taking turns sucking my cock, I kept myself busy licking Cassie’s wet pussy.

A while later, I got Cassie off me, took Danica by the hand and propped her into my favorite standing missionary position with Cassie on the floor licking my balls.

“AH....AH...AHHHHH...OH MY GOD THIS FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD....” Danica screamed as she kept bouncing on my cock. I made a few stops in between to allow Cassie to suck my cock and taste Danica’s wet pussy on it before I made her put it back.

With Danica still in the standing missionary position, the three of us made our way to the bedroom where I laid Danica down on the bed gently. The three of us shared a long a passionate kiss before I got Cassie into a doggy position.

I took turns with the girls before I could feel that I was on the brink. Cassie got off me, and both girls then got on the floor and started sucking me off.

Cassie then whispered something to Danica who was sucking furiously on my cock and she nodded in agreement before standing next to me and watching Cassie suck my cock.

Danica then gave me a long passionate kiss before whispering in my ear “Don’t come yet” and went out of the room. I looked down at Cassie who was still sucking my cock furiously and a few minutes later, Danica came back to the room with a champagne glass in her hand.

“We want you to come in this glass and you’re gonna watch us share it” Danica whispered as she licked my ear and gave me another long passionate kiss.

A few moments later, I shot my load into the glass and as the girls pushed me on to the bed, I watched as Cassie first poured a thick drop into Danica’s waiting mouth before slurping up the rest in hers. The girls then let out a giggle before gulping down the cum in their mouths.

Danica stayed over for the night, and we had sex in the kitchen when I woke up in the middle of the night to grab a glass of water and found her there while Cassie was asleep.
Old 08-05-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

Thanks for sharing your steamy encounters
Old 08-05-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Good episode!!😙👍
Old 09-05-2019, 05:20 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please ts...
Old 09-05-2019, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope TS will give more updates soon.
Old 09-05-2019, 09:08 AM
Samster

fuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of light

Greetings to all bros!

Thank you to those who have upped me points! Do continue to up me points if you like what you’ve been reading! Greatly appreciated!

5 May

One of the greatest feelings to have when you wake up in the morning is having 2 women sleeping on either side of you. I quietly observed Danica on my left and Cassie on my right, running my fingers gently down their bodies while they continued sleeping.

The sex we had the night before was nothing short of amazing. Cassie was really getting into the role of the new stand in wife that Alice had passed down to her, making sure she guided Danica on which position she should be getting into.

Danica had decided not to stay as she didn’t want her parents to get suspicious, so Cassie and I made sure our time with her was well worth it before she left.

As we walked to the car for lunch, Cassie’s phone rang. After a short conversation with whoever it was she was talking to over the phone, she gave a frown.

ME: What happened?

CASSIE: One of my colleagues lah. He fell sick and so now I got to go over to his fiancée’s place to get an important report that he’s due tomorrow cos he’s on MC.

M: Well that’s not a problem. Where does the fiancée stay?

A short detour from our lunch plans found us both at a really nice condo in the west side, and as we sat waiting in the car, I saw a lady with a superb figure coming out of the lift lobby heading towards the car.

I couldn’t take my eyes off Angela the moment Cassie introduced us. Even though she was dressed in her home clothes of a loose tshirt and shorts and slippers, there was no hiding the D cuppers that were peeking out of the loose tshirt she was wearing. She had an amazing figure, with long wavy hair and thick lips (always a turn on for me), and long slender legs.

Cassie noticed that I was ogling her non stop and gave me a smirk as we walked back to the car with the report in her hand. “What?” I asked as we got ready to leave.

CASSIE: I saw that.

ME: Well too bad she’s engaged. Or else I would have asked you to seduce her.

C: Well too bad she’s taken. But you know, never say never right?

We both laughed and headed for lunch.

7 May

“What are you thinking about?” Cassie whispered as we both lay in bed catching our breath after the sex we had. “I want to fuck her” I said as I grabbed a can of beer by the bedside table.

“Who?” Cassie asked as she ran her fingers through the load of cum that I had shot on her boobs, slowly playing with them before scooping them into her mouth. Suddenly she gave me a surprised look, and I knew she knew who I was referring to.

CASSIE: Hard lah, darling. She’s engaged.

ME: I know, but I so desperately want to fuck her brains out and come all over her.

C: You know, I thought when you, me and Alice first started getting together, one of the big no nos we agreed on was never to go for girls who are attached.

M: I know. Oh well, it’s just a thought.

Cassie’s phone vibrated and as she picked up to answer some messages, she gave that all too familiar smirk. “Someone up there must really like you, because today is your lucky day” she giggled as she showed me a text she received.

It was Angela.
Old 09-05-2019, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
porschecarrera deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
Old 09-05-2019, 01:37 PM
Samster

8 May (Yesterday)

ME: Why didn’t you tell me you were in touch with her the whole time?

CASSIE: Ok first off, I already saw the look you gave her when we first met her. Secondly....

Cassie looked at me and smiled as we found ourselves a table at the Starbucks in Raffles City and sat down.

C: Secondly....I have a desire to want to fuck her too.

Since the first meeting with Angela, Cassie had gotten in touch with her on the pretext of wanting to talk about some work collaboration, which i had no knowledge of. 3 days after I first laid my eyes on her, the only thing that’s been on my mind has been how to get Angela in bed. Little did I know that Cassie had the same thought as well.

As we were sipping our coffee, Angela walked slowly to where we were seated and it was very difficult to keep my eyes off her.

She wore a long red floral dress with a deep cleavage in the middle that showed off her more than ample D cuppers, and the smell of her perfume was giving me a hard on. Not since I first met Kendra did i have such a lusty desire for another woman.

ANGELA: Hey Cassie! Thanks for taking the time to meet up with me!

CASSIE: No problem. I had some time off my schedule so I thought we could talk.

As I watched, Cassie was slowly making her move on Angela. The light touches on her hand, the occasional hand on Angela’s shoulder and as she shifted her chair closer to Angela, I knew it was only a matter of time before Angela took the bait.

A: So are you and Tim a....?

M: oh no no no haha...Cassie is my cousin in law and because my wife is not around, she made sure I’m her designated slave driver

The three of us laughed as we continued sipping our coffee.

(To be continued...)
Old 09-05-2019, 02:16 PM
Samster

“I saw what you did back there” I smiled as I told Cassie on the way back in the car. We had just finished our meeting with Angela, and hopefully not the last.

CASSIE: Darling, if we want to get her in bed, we need to play the patient game. Most of the other girls we’ve had were all single, but Angela is different.

ME: I know.

C: Plus, she’s engaged to my colleague at work. So this is kind of complicated.

M: I know that too.

Alice, Cassie and I had agreed on a set of rules when we first started our affair. One of those “unbreakable” rules was that the girls we seduce must never be attached to someone either one of us knows. In this case, Angela was engaged to James, Cassie’s colleague.

ALICE: Sweetie, you know the rules we set for ourselves when we first got together right?

Cassie and I were chatting with Alice in New York via Skype. We had told her about Angela over WhatsApp and she decided to call us to talk about it.

A: But I’ll have to agree with you both that she’s fucking hot though.

The three of us laughed at that.

CASSIE: If we want to seriously fuck her, we need to plan this out so that James doesn’t know. But she has to want to do it as well.

A: Do you think she’s worth the fuck, sweetie?

I didn’t say anything except to nod.

ME: All I have been thinking about is fucking her and cumming all over her face. And those tits...my gosh...her body is just begging to be fucked.

A: Well then let’s work out a plan to get her. But it’ll take time. She’s not like Danica, or Trisha or even Diana. We need to make sure this doesn’t lead back to Cassie.

“Alice is right, darling. Is she worth the fuck?” Cassie asked as we ended the Skype call with Alice.

“With a hot body like that, no way we are going to let this pass” I said as I took off my clothes and headed to the bathroom. Cassie joined me in the shower and we let the water run over our bodies as we shared a long passionate kiss.

“We’ll get her” Cassie smiled as she made her way down to my cock.

(To be continued...)
Old 09-05-2019, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckjedi View Post
CASSIE: Hard lah, darling. She’s engaged.

ME: I know, but I so desperately want to fuck her brains out and come all over her.

C: You know, I thought when you, me and Alice first started getting together, one of the big no nos we agreed on was never to go for girls who are attached.

M: I know. Oh well, it’s just a thought.

Cassie’s phone vibrated and as she picked up to answer some messages, she gave that all too familiar smirk. “Someone up there must really like you, because today is your lucky day” she giggled as she showed me a text she received.

It was Angela.
It's not luck; it's a Jedi Mind Trick.

"These are not the droids you are looking for". Heh heh!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 09-05-2019, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
lebo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here and hope for good stuff!
Old 09-05-2019, 04:49 PM
Samster