The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-03-2019, 02:48 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
cham is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: MI chat girls

I also got similar offer from MiChat. Too good to resist. But if it is a scam, what do they gain out of it? The girl never asked me for money or anything.
Old 29-03-2019, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetrio2002 View Post
What about those on Facebook? Line or WeChat?

$100 2 hour is scam?
Geylang 25 mins is already $50... do you think they will waste $100 for 2 hours with u?

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 29-03-2019, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Got to friend this girls..
From Indonesia but cannot confirm is FL anot..
Marsha Timothy..
Damn sexy girl..
Bro can go have a view..
Old 30-03-2019, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 10
hawkace is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawkace is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Got to friend this girls..
From Indonesia but cannot confirm is FL anot..
Marsha Timothy..
Damn sexy girl..
Bro can go have a view..
This one will send you a link to some site to register for 'free' then ask to find her which need to pay to unlock the search function.
Old 30-03-2019, 05:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 21
tim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of light

I thought it's fairly obvious that most of those china women are fake profiles. The usual studying in SG, fallen on bad times and need to do FL part time. Some didn't even bother to double check on their photo background when updating their moments.. lol. They will just spam add anyone who is nearby. The others be it minahs, Caucasians etc will just send you a link to sign up.

Just remember, don't ever transfer money to them before the deed. Too many carrot heads who think with their dicks despite so many warnings online and offline. The latest scam nowadays is to get you to do investment, so they will bait you for a longer period. In fact, they have infested most dating apps. Nowadays I just ignore these china "women", or women that outright advertises their services.

The genuine ones are mostly domestic helpers, older women or the below average looks/figures if they are to your liking. So far only managed to chat up a few locals and Malaysians.. A fun app to troll the scammers, but if you are looking for quality fun, better to stick to the local websites.
Old 30-03-2019, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkace View Post
This one will send you a link to some site to register for 'free' then ask to find her which need to pay to unlock the search function.
No link, nothing.. u can jus purely add her as friend..
Anyway she won't talk much or ask u join wat register site..
Jus enjoy seeing her update her photo.. mostly sexy photo..
Old 30-03-2019, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 9
zetrio2002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzetrio2002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Is it that they will meet you at coffee shop and then scam your money?
Old 30-03-2019, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetrio2002 View Post
Is it that they will meet you at coffee shop and then scam your money?
I dont think they will meet u in person. So far, 2 type of fake/scammers I experienced:

1) always ask to click on blogspot.com which re-direct to some on-line social chat that need u to register, n to pay to enjoy more access.

2) pretend to be providing part time service. Always ask for ur location, then provide location near where u stated. The place they say normally near to 7-11, ATM machines. Eventually, they will try to ask for ur handphone number to 'so-call' find u. Then, as usual get someone to intimidate u via ur number.
Old 11-04-2019, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 20
hayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to behold
Got a Taiwanese Gal called 菲菲 located in Jurong West. Same offer: $100 for 2 hrs; $300 for overnight. She even agreed when I requested to lower to $200 for over night. She even left voice messages for me. Very suspicious and I blocked her. After realised that I blocked her, she called me mad.

Beware
MI ID: feifei888

Old 11-04-2019, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 6
HeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayashi72 View Post
Got a Taiwanese Gal called 菲菲 located in Jurong West. Same offer: $100 for 2 hrs; $300 for overnight. She even agreed when I requested to lower to $200 for over night. She even left voice messages for me. Very suspicious and I blocked her. After realised that I blocked her, she called me mad.

Beware
MI ID: feifei888

hayashi72, you are lucky not to be scammed by her.
https://mnbk.app/?p=27773
https://ck101.com/thread-4495328-1-1.html
Old 11-04-2019, 02:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 18
greedy is one of the Best!greedy is one of the Best!greedy is one of the Best!

Confirm scam la, dont waste you time
Old 11-04-2019, 08:29 AM
Samster

hayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLovesMe View Post
hayashi72, you are lucky not to be scammed by her.
https://mnbk.app/?p=27773
https://ck101.com/thread-4495328-1-1.html
Thanks bro! I have reported her to Mi authorities. Lucky me
Old 11-04-2019, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1425 / Power: 15
Beachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayashi72 View Post
Thanks bro! I have reported her to Mi authorities. Lucky me
It might not even be “HER”.

All these are scammers group .
Old 11-04-2019, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachsea View Post
It might not even be “HER”.

All these are scammers group .
These scammers are very good. That girl even left me real time voice messages (not pre recorded ones). So, I suspected not just guy(s) but also got gal(s) to con our hard earned money
Old 11-04-2019, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

MI chat a lot of scammer....even Indo maid also, one shot $150....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1