The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 20-05-2019, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10425 / Power: 19
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by krab View Post
Just to oppose your negative opinion of maids, they are like all of us need to make a living to put food on the table, just we are more fortunate to be born here in Singapore, whereas they are struggling with poverty.

Just share with you a long short story about how I found myself a gem.

3yrs ago, registered myself in Badoo, within 3 days, got to chat up this pinay. She was a salesgirl back home but working here as a maid allow her earn more for her family, single. One year into employment, she was send back by employer for arguing.

She does not wants to borrow loan to come back again, I travelled to phil to bring her back here to look for employment again. Prior she was offloaded twice due to the phil law of single women travelling overseas needed a sponsor or valid reason and financially capable.

Anyway I bullshit my way to get her onboard the plane with a stern warning of being ban entry into phil if she does not return after her holiday. Since then she found a live-out helper job and has been faithful and loyal to me even she was half my age.

Off course I do spend quite a sum to help her, paying her yearly Security Savings contribution (similar to our CPF), sending money home for her parents, and I will pay for her everything but she trusted me with her monthly salaries for my safe keeping, todate her savings were close to 20K.

Bros here have pmed me for contacts but I have long since not fugging around with other maids and dont intent to. Use to hookups with quite a number of Indons even those using tudungs to budget hotels. She was my 5th pinay and should be the last one.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Ok some bonus pictures small boobs, not like what most bro's catch, huge melons ( . )( . ).

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Looking good bro!

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 20-05-2019, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Meet my so call gf ytd evening in my shop again..
The moment she come.. closed shop locked..
Sat on my legs.. French like long lost lover..
Slowly remove her bra have a nice lick n suck of her 34c boobs..
Then she get off me.. kneel down remove my Jean.. my proud member sulate her..
Start off with light kissing then slowly whole member into her mouth.. deep throat with lot of slurping sound..To be Frank her bbbj is the best I have enjoy so far..
For a good 10 to 15mins.. cannot take it anymore.. let her lay on the carpet.. took off her panty..Greeted by her nice shaved love hole.. give it a good lick n suck.. no smell even though we never have a chance to wash be4 action.. wet easy n moan.. follow by 69.. lick n finger her at the same time.. good half hour forepaly then finally main course..
Thrust her missionary.. follow by doggy.. heard her moan more n more loud.. cannot take it empty all load inside her..
Rest for 15mins.. chit chat while she still laying down.. them told me cooling.. when over hug her.. then start frenching again.. member getting hard again.. she notice it.. make me lay down.. get on top of me n position my rod.. thrust in n start riding.. bouncy boobs plus she was really wet.. when she move up n down can see her juice drip out.. incredible view..
Enjoy her riding n playing with her boobs.. for 20mins or more finally unload into her..
Continue to hug n kiss while my rod still inside her..
A good gfe feel 2 round..
Wash up.. dress up n send her buy her dinner.. give her $50 to take cab back home..
Sorry unable to take photo n post here cos she dun like to take naked photo.. so respect her..
Old 20-05-2019, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sggirls View Post
Up u bro......
Up u bro. 😊
Old 20-05-2019, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Well done bro...wow RAW
Up u bro. 😊
Old 20-05-2019, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 7
blackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by krab View Post
Just to oppose your negative opinion of maids, they are like all of us need to make a living to put food on the table, just we are more fortunate to be born here in Singapore, whereas they are struggling with poverty.

Just share with you a long short story about how I found myself a gem.

3yrs ago, registered myself in Badoo, within 3 days, got to chat up this pinay. She was a salesgirl back home but working here as a maid allow her earn more for her family, single. One year into employment, she was send back by employer for arguing.

She does not wants to borrow loan to come back again, I travelled to phil to bring her back here to look for employment again. Prior she was offloaded twice due to the phil law of single women travelling overseas needed a sponsor or valid reason and financially capable.

Anyway I bullshit my way to get her onboard the plane with a stern warning of being ban entry into phil if she does not return after her holiday. Since then she found a live-out helper job and has been faithful and loyal to me even she was half my age.

Off course I do spend quite a sum to help her, paying her yearly Security Savings contribution (similar to our CPF), sending money home for her parents, and I will pay for her everything but she trusted me with her monthly salaries for my safe keeping, todate her savings were close to 20K.

Bros here have pmed me for contacts but I have long since not fugging around with other maids and dont intent to. Use to hookups with quite a number of Indons even those using tudungs to budget hotels. She was my 5th pinay and should be the last one.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Ok some bonus pictures small boobs, not like what most bro's catch, huge melons ( . )( . ).

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
bro thanks for sharing, agree pina are better lady and lover than most SG chinese girls. and when back home most of them are OLs holding decent job. pity the country ..

She has nice figure, and you enjoy .... 50s old bull eats 30 tender grass hehe enjoy ... dont let your wife find out haha

1. Lao Er Ge
2. milffella
3. Gilengkiat
4. blackknight24

This Donor Zapper Clone Gang has 5 Donor Zapper accounts with power of 64-69pts, and one gang zap can deduct about 350pts
Old 20-05-2019, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19775 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtronics View Post
Yummy Boobs

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 20-05-2019, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Found two old photo my fb 40 milf pinay jus show bro https://uc6f5566a684889166282cc58e05...ue&size_mode=5
Old 20-05-2019, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

https://uc3f3dc76190db162fd13749dbfd...ue&size_mode=5
Old 20-05-2019, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
M.key is Cool - loads of Potential

I don’t like this post

Last edited by M.key; 21-05-2019 at 09:26 AM. Reason: I don’t like the post
Old 20-05-2019, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Chaos1Yet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman94 View Post
Hi bros just finished a 2hr session with the indo maid. Solid la. She looks hotter in person. That ass is superb. Fucked her a good 3 times. No complaints at all and Willing to serve. This type of standard 50 bucks plus hotel cost nothing sia lol

As stated yesterday, here are some pics for your enjoyment hehe. Don’t forget to up me bros thanks 😬😬😬

https://imgur.com/a/2HRIqGk
Nice bro. Sic
Old 20-05-2019, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Chaos1Yet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone got any recommendations on maid fl. Pm me pls. SIC. Thanks alot
Old 20-05-2019, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos1Yet View Post
Anyone got any recommendations on maid fl. Pm me pls. SIC. Thanks alot
Don’t just ask for recommendation la..this is not FL thread. U need to read through the thread to understand wats going on..
Old 20-05-2019, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
RexChai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun8721 View Post
Solid figure bro. U lucky chap
Old 21-05-2019, 02:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
Darkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ker0r0x3 View Post

Bro beware of this lady tia atanti aka alice. She will last minute before meeting u increase the price to $200. Me and another bro kanna before.
last min increase then should say bye bye go find others...so if long run nobody wants her she will back low $$
Old 21-05-2019, 07:57 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkknight007 View Post
last min increase then should say bye bye go find others...so if long run nobody wants her she will back low $$
Ya, some maids are like that. I try to know them but they say no, act they innocent virgin and look scare of me. Next time desperate, no men already, will also open leg free for use to screw one.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1