The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2019, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
southpacific80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Expat Lunch Break options ;)

Hey Bros – new to the game here as I recently moved to Singapore from England.

I live around Tiong Bahru/Outram and work between Tanjong Pagar and Raffles Place, so looking for a place I can go in my lunch breaks for some de-stress.

Been reading the posts but none the wiser. Any local joints that offer BJ/FJ that are worth a visit?

My recent adventures have been to Geylang at night (for waterbed/nuru + FJ) experiences but doesn’t seem a place I want to visit during daytime. Happy to share tho if bros are interested.
Old 20-05-2019, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Expat Lunch Break options ;)

Can search for Mimosa in Massage dom. Alternatively can message me for some huge tits contact
Old 21-05-2019, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 19
takahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by southpacific80 View Post

I live around Tiong Bahru/Outram and work between Tanjong Pagar and Raffles Place, so looking for a place I can go in my lunch breaks for some de-stress.

Been reading the posts but none the wiser. Any local joints that offer BJ/FJ that are worth a visit?

My recent adventures have been to Geylang at night (for waterbed/nuru + FJ) experiences but doesn’t seem a place I want to visit during daytime. Happy to share tho if bros are interested.

Hi can I know which house at Geylang provide water bed and nuru?
Old 21-05-2019, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by takahashi View Post
Hi can I know which house at Geylang provide water bed and nuru?
Its 0819 in Geylang… can find under forums. PM if you need more details.
Old 23-05-2019, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by southpacific80 View Post

Have some Syts but they may not do FJ unless maybe if you visit long enough. PM me if interested.
Old 26-05-2019, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 12
xatral is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxatral is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Maxwell House at Maxwell Street has one on the 1st floor. You will see it at the entrance. Standard rates. Mainly mainland Chinese.

There is one at 2A Stanley Street. Second floor.

The rest can be found at Circular Road. However, you might not want to go during lunch time as it is filled with the lunch crowd.
Old 27-05-2019, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

but what kind of joint was TS looking at for bj/fj during lunch break? MP or WH? or pick up babes at drinking pubs during daytime for a quick release?
Old 27-05-2019, 11:23 PM
Samster

Bro - doesn't bother me really... although nice to get a bit of massage before any FJ Don't have time to pick up girls at bars at lunch break... prefer a more "transparent" deal
Old 28-05-2019, 02:20 AM
Samster

wild6666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not much options for lunch break
Old 28-05-2019, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 16
bahco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybahco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Can search for Mimosa in Massage dom. Alternatively can message me for some huge tits contact
Bro Mimosa offer BJ/FJ ?
Old 28-05-2019, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 13
ToMakeLuv deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyToMakeLuv deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahco View Post
Bro Mimosa offer BJ/FJ ?
To selected few or her regulars. Depends on her mood
Old 28-05-2019, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 18
CherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud of

I have a few at Boat Quay area to exchange , pm me , thank.
Old 03-06-2019, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
justanothermeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

guys, also looking for a few lunch break options. already exhausted a couple in the area. looking for fresh options. any suggestions?
Old 03-06-2019, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi, if u are working, suggest u dun go for such activities. If it turns out very bad, u will go back to office in even more bad mood and you cannot rant at your colleagues. If need to destress, u can order a nice meal or drink or take a tea break as temporary. You can go on fri night instead.

Do u really want to lose ur job over this? If u lose ur job, u can forget about going to geylang forever.
Old 04-06-2019, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 19
clapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond repute

Bro,

There are a lot of fking joints along Tanjong Pagar Road and Raffles Place.

REALLY a lot. Why border to exchange.

I suggest you go and explore and you can find it.

For Tanjong Pagar Road, I suggest you can search start from Orchid Hotel till the Maxwell Food Center, open your eye big big, and you can find a lot.

But have to warm you that nowadays the quality not as good as last time, so if not meet you expectation, just left and go for next.

For Raffles Place, just go Boat Quay, behind UOB building, and walk walk. And believe you can find out

Enjoy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1