The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2019, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonleonli View Post
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...lice-operation

Really cannot believe AV so aggresive
This kind of ops is like shooting fish in a barrel. Showing results is easy.

The difficult jobs that they don't do but should be doing? More patrolling at late nights in neighborhoods bordering FW dormitories, nature parks, ulu places, nightspots etc. to tackle serious crimes? Maybe this is not under AV purview. They should switch the hard working AV chief over to look at more serious crimes.
Old 20-05-2019, 01:10 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
TattooMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MP Raid

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singa...-entertainment

Raid again
Old 20-05-2019, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post

The difficult jobs that they don't do but should be doing? More patrolling at late nights in neighborhoods bordering FW dormitories, nature parks, ulu places, nightspots etc. to tackle serious crimes? Maybe this is not under AV purview. They should switch the hard working AV chief over to look at more serious crimes.
Yes. Remember the recent case aneh raped a young gal???

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 20-05-2019, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 22
masterbed is one of the Best!masterbed is one of the Best!masterbed is one of the Best!masterbed is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Yes. Remember the recent case aneh raped a young gal???
If it did not happen in a KTV or massage joint then spf won't care
Old 20-05-2019, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 6
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of

2 KTV top of the list to be wiped out

1) First Club
2) 2nd Club

The sequence follow the ktv name
hahahaha
Old 20-05-2019, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Av raid sibei on
Old 20-05-2019, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 6
REARAdmiral is a Helpful and Caring SamsterREARAdmiral is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post

100% agree. As with all things singapore, our police force is mainly KPI oriented and is largely there to deal with cosmetic issues. I.e wayang. Real crimes like ang mos robbing banks and beating up taxi drivers, absolutely no sign of singapore's finest.
Old 20-05-2019, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by REARAdmiral View Post
100% agree. As with all things singapore, our police force is mainly KPI oriented and is largely there to deal with cosmetic issues. I.e wayang. Real crimes like ang mos robbing banks and beating up taxi drivers, absolutely no sign of singapore's finest.
Well if someone where to do a comparison on a YouTube or even a picture am sure it will hit some people's ego... Especially those young ones pulling the strings now...
Old 21-05-2019, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 6
REARAdmiral is a Helpful and Caring SamsterREARAdmiral is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
Well if someone where to do a comparison on a YouTube or even a picture am sure it will hit some people's ego... Especially those young ones pulling the strings now...
Mas selamat can barely walk and they could not find him.....they are only good at issuing fines. I don't know if anyone can recall...but a few years back one Prc guy beat up 2 or 3 police officers simultaneously. Hilarious.

When there are legitimate issues they take forever to come and try to siam responsibility. When someone is a getting a handjob, they rush down to the scene, overturn the table and dramatise it like its a fkin csi type scenario.
Old 21-05-2019, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Leo1966 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooMan View Post
Haha... same area again.
Old 21-05-2019, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 8
xrff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxrff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Mas selamat can barely walk and they could not find him.....they are only good at issuing fines. I don't know if anyone can recall...but a few years back one Prc guy beat up 2 or 3 police officers simultaneously. Hilarious.

When there are legitimate issues they take forever to come and try to siam responsibility. When someone is a getting a handjob, they rush down to the scene, overturn the table and dramatise it like its a fkin csi type scenario.
yea fine city indeed

nowadays even touch buttocks can csi
Old 21-05-2019, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

a politician once said: "singaporeans get the govt they deserve, so i don't want to hear any more complaints"

the people have to face all consequences of their voting decision, be it good or bad. despite the unhappiness, do the citizens have the balls to vote the ruling party out?
Old 21-05-2019, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 6
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of

I always vote against PAP
LOL
Old 23-05-2019, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 17
gemini6969 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygemini6969 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://www.police.gov.sg/news-and-p...stablishment_A

https://www.police.gov.sg/news-and-p...ments_Public_A

These places always kena -South Bridge Road, Lavender Street , Middle Road, Chinatown. Now I rather go to those further from town or central like the east side.
Old 23-05-2019, 02:03 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
TattooMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well done SPF
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1