The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2019, 06:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
tanace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New joy in old area

Bro, can share contact? Thank you
Old 20-05-2019, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 6
SMLJ21 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSMLJ21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, can share contacts? I got contacts all over the island, but yours sound really hot, with the g-string and global auto roam. Sorry i cant up your points, but i can trade more than a few contacts, depending on where you want and what you into
Old 20-05-2019, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyhigh29 View Post
Summer has arrived, and that means I'm ready for more action. Has been passing by this place with quite a handful of spas/massage shops in close vicinity, and so I wondered, why not do some recce for the sake of my bros here.

So I just casually entered one of those spas, albeit the one with better furnishing and interior design. Turns out that it is a new shop. Room is big and spacious with shower cubicle. Took a 1 hr session and was assigned a petite, cute looking Viet syt. But she spoke Chinese very well.

The massage wasn't the best that I've came across, but this syt put in a lot of effort. A lot of different combinations and movements which made me felt comfortable. I wasn't expecting this shop to offer side services, but when the syt pulled down the paper boxers hard to reveal my entire butt before the oil rub, I know that there might be a chance of lucky today.

During the oil rub, she kept brushing areas around my groin and buttcrack, so I was easily aroused. While still lying on my stomach she jabbed her finger into my anus and asked, "want massage here?" And I said, can try. She got me to go into the doggie position, tore off the boxers and started giving me a juagen + milking my dick.

After she got me to turn around, she started roaming her hands all over my body, and kept caressing my nipples. This 蚂蚁上树 got me freaking aroused and rock hard. While working my 2IC, she automatically got down and suckle on my nipples. She allowed me to autoroam her so I stripped her of her clothes and touched her everywhere. But she stopped me from touching her ears and fingering her, cuz she is super wet and super horny, and was afraid that she herself tak boleh tahan and might get into full action. Fondled with her enhanced tits and toyed with her g-string wearing ass. Released my load and left a happy man.

Name: W
Location: this one you must up my points + trade one location with me, cuz its a new joint
Looks: 7.5/10
Cup: B+ enhanced
Service: 60 min massage + juagen + HJ with autoroam
Damage: 50 + 50

Unless you can up my points and trade one location, don't pm me thanks. My inbox going full due to pm from bros regarding the bedok experience.
bro care to share ctc/location, many thanks, will up you..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1