The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2019, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 816 / Power: 11
sniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Action in Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadPie View Post
Google the place bro, you'll get the price from their website

Anyway, tried Yukari from THC yesterday.

Looks: Definitely as expected in the photos. You get a cute, way above average(imo) girl. Her smile is charming and you'd get mesmerized by her beautiful brown eyes.
Good review. But please. What is the full name of "THC"?
http://maggiemcneill.wordpress.com/2...e-for-clients/
Old 17-05-2019, 02:45 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -202 / Power: 0
Salohci Salohci Salohci

Hey bro mind if u pm me your wechat pls
Old 17-05-2019, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper968 View Post
Good review. But please. What is the full name of "THC"?
Tokyo Hentai Club
Old 19-05-2019, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
ds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wanted to try Aqua palace due to good review in TAG forum but i was disappointed. They rejected foreigners. So i went to Dolce which is beside.

Upon entering, i 1st asked if they are ok with gaijin. They say ok and showed me gaijin price which is 5k more than jap price. I then asked if there is any gaijin fee outside of package price shown and they say all included. So i went for the 50 mins / 22k package. They also asked whr im frm and i say Singapore. Maybe that helps?

Anyway, i was shown 3 gals photos. It was mirai, miki and 1 more. Mirai was familiar to me coz her photo was the few that had show face. But miki had big round eyes which attracted me as compared to cat like eyes by mirai.

They then led me to waiting room for 5 mins in which my number was called. The person showed me an instructions sheet and ask me to proceed up stairs. It was then i saw miki was waiting for me.

Cute 21 yr old with waist length hair, big eyes, baby fat cheeks, abt 160cm. She led me to a room in which we began to strip. Her boobs was abt big B, natural as compared to D in website. She knew basic english but kep smiling. Only thing bad was she cant do doggy as it hurts for her. So i just 100% thrust her on prone missionary, can see her face that it hurts as well or not used to the speed, kept holding me or bedsheet.

Once done, we bathed and left.

She really reminds me of that ametaur AV where this ang moh was pumping an asian gal hard in her uniform, and he was choking her as well. I will try find that video once back next week. Heng, nvr get cheated there coz i read a mix of good and bad reviews.
Old 20-05-2019, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
spaaps deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all bros,

is there any recommended soapy massage with HJ in Tokyo?
Old 20-05-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
bitcomet is Cool - loads of Potential

For those planning to visit Tobita Shinchi.

Osaka's Tobita Shinchi red light district to be closed for G20 summit to 'avoid causing disruption'
https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/20...ng-disruption/
Old 31-05-2019, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 11
spiderguy is one of the Best!spiderguy is one of the Best!spiderguy is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nariyuzin View Post
Depends on the girl. If she's a Tantai AV Actress (Means she has a video which feature only herself), it goes from JPY 80K per hour. But if she's Keikaku AV Actress (Means that she'd never had her own video, only appearance with other AV Actress), the price starts from JPY 30K per hour. Price also differs according to the content e.g. what kind of sex you want to do with the girl.
How about Kirara Asuka?. My favourite jav actress
Old 02-06-2019, 05:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 19
bernard23 is a splendid one to beholdbernard23 is a splendid one to beholdbernard23 is a splendid one to beholdbernard23 is a splendid one to beholdbernard23 is a splendid one to beholdbernard23 is a splendid one to beholdbernard23 is a splendid one to behold

In Tokyo last week... manage to book a AV star (confirm real) as i verify her 3 moles on her with the JAV video =). Got her to bj me and gagged her for close to 30min till she tear up. Too bad she don't do fj but she took all 6 inches of my cock like a champ.

Few days later, booked a school gal really young and petite like only 1.45m n bone her. Tried diff position and some she say pain so i take it a little slow for her. Still add me on her line after that as i am in Tokyo very often
Old 02-06-2019, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold
How did you manage to book them?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bernard23 View Post
In Tokyo last week... manage to book a AV star (confirm real) as i verify her 3 moles on her with the JAV video =). Got her to bj me and gagged her for close to 30min till she tear up. Too bad she don't do fj but she took all 6 inches of my cock like a champ.

Few days later, booked a school gal really young and petite like only 1.45m n bone her. Tried diff position and some she say pain so i take it a little slow for her. Still add me on her line after that as i am in Tokyo very often
Old 03-06-2019, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
aisongsong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just came back from TS. Spotted a SYT ngam my taste, mai tu liao. 20min 16K Yen.

22 yo, spoke good English to my surprise. good service and attitude. RTF this Friday.
Old 09-06-2019, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
adamhhhh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bernard23 View Post

what was the price of the first one ?
Old 09-06-2019, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 925 / Power: 15
sunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to behold

Hi peeps I going Japan in Nov this year. Any place to chiong in Tokyo area
Old 16-06-2019, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
outonbail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

I am interested in "image club" and "sumata". Any recommendations?

Image club
An image club (イメージクラブ imējikurabu), or imekura (イメクラ), is a type of brothel in Japan similar to fashion health parlors. They differ in that image clubs are themed along popular sexual fantasies such as an office, a doctor's surgery, a classroom, or a train carriage. The workers themselves, whose activities are usually limited to oral sex, wear exaggerated costumes appropriate to the setting and the desire of the customer.[11] Image clubs simulating molestation of female train passengers became popular in the wake of stricter enforcement of laws against groping on trains.[12]

Image clubs may offer itemized pricing for particular services such as taking instant photographs, removing a woman's underwear or taking it home.[12] Women working at image clubs are paid around 30,000 to 35,000 yen per day and may make more than 1 million yen per month.[13]

Sumata
Sumata (素股, "bare crotch")[19] (sometimes known in the West as a pussyjob) is a Japanese term for a non-penetrative sex act popular in Japanese brothels. It is a form of frottage performed by a female sex worker upon a male client. The sex worker rubs the client's penis with her thighs (intercrural sex) and labia majora.[20][19] The goal is to stimulate ejaculation without penile-vaginal penetration. This activity circumvents the Anti-Prostitution Law (売春防止法 Baishun-bōshi-hō) of 1956, which prohibits sexual intercourse for money.[21]
Old 26-06-2019, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Came back from Japan couple of weeks ago and just finished unpacking my stuff.

Realised there is a lot of info here on the usual spots, so I'm going to try to contribute a couple of not-so-usual spots.

Preemble: I usually do not go for deri heru. Most of the time, I'm either bunking with someone or there's someone next door, so it is inconvenient for me to order someone into the room. My experiences involve walking about the neighbourhood or travelling somewhere nearby.

#1: Korean milf
tl;dr: go Japan, fuck Korean.

Description: This building has 3, 4 korean massage salons. These are bona fide koreans who are either stuck in Japan or moved here. No syt; I think the youngest is late-30s. imo this is like the petain / JSP of Tokyo.

MR/FR: This time I went for Eve on 4F of the building. Price around 14k (forgot exact.. it's the second tier pricing). Massaged by a Korean milf.. piano at first but she got serious after a while. Overall ok. Service was FJ + COB.

Notes: For the massage shops, try not to take the cheapest tier as you will either get hj or nothing. The service rendered depends partly on that, and as well as what the ML wants to give you. Ability to whisper sweetnothings is a plus here.
Extra notes: for PRC shops, if you can quietly chat with the ML in chinese, she may be more comfortable giving you more.. from my experiences anyway. For the korean shops, drop a few korean words you know from the k-dramas and they'll be delighted already.

Address for the building: 3-chōme-21-10 Ueno, Taitō-ku, Tōkyō-to 110-0005, Japan

Continue with other places later.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 26-06-2019, 02:32 PM
Samster

Nuberix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I been to a Soapland in Tokyo , service quite good and about Sgd450 for an hour. But only a few lady willing to serve Foreigners I.e.non Japanese. I am.Singapore Chinese born and bred here and only have 2 girls out of 12 willing to do. Limited choices. Address as below.

(Edited by mod)

Last edited by Hurricane88; 27-06-2019 at 04:10 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1