The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2019, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 13
littlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud of
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Bro, please do the Shuang Fei and share the results. This is bucket list item
Maybe dry run with tong tong first. But sometimes if they are good friends, got potential for a good tarma combo. Like bro dhbh’s tarma with blue star & yezi
Old 18-05-2019, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Qian Duo Duo 钱多多 1658a

Noticed a few positive FRs from genuine punters on this lass. Decided to try her out. Was not disappointed.

Looks 6.5/10: Plain jain looks. Young 20ish. But looks is not where the fun is at

Body 7/10: Estimate natural B boobs with eraser nipples that is slightly detached. Must have been radio-tuned alot. Hairy pussy.

Frenching 10/10: Fierce, wild and wet. Willing to exchange copious amount of saliva. Don't mind either your tongue in her mouth or hers in yours. Great frencher. Got it from 1st visit.

BBBJ 9/10: Great, wet and slurpy. Plenty of saliva and head rotations. Willing to suck for a really long time. Will position her pussy towards your head. If she notice you want to paint, she will plant her pussy on your face. Had a incredible time 69ing her

Catbath 9/10: Very wet catbath. Lick your neck, ears and uper torso thoroughly.

FJ 9/10: Any position you want, she oblige. Good rider what rides a long time too. Almost came and had to stop her :P Pussy is really warm and slippery.

Overall 10/10: Great attitude, great service with average looks. She is experienced in this trade. Been here only for 1month. I will rate her as 1 of the top service girl I had tried in recent months. Got all these on my 1st visit, will post another FR to see how her services changes after I become a regular. Hardworking, friendly girl, deserve my support and tips Will rtf.
Old 18-05-2019, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepea10 View Post
Maybe dry run with tong tong first. But sometimes if they are good friends, got potential for a good tarma combo. Like bro dhbh’s tarma with blue star & yezi
That's right. Good friends make a great tarma combo. Aside from better chemistry and working well together, sometimes their interactions can be fun to watch.

Like when Lan Xin and Ye Zi comparing their bodies since they saw each other naked already. Lan Xin would say Ye Zi had slightly bigger boobs than her while Ye Zi said Lan Xin had fairer skin. Watching these two gals having fun really added to the tarma excitement. Too bad they left our shores already.
Old 18-05-2019, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
That's right. Good friends make a great tarma combo. Aside from better chemistry and working well together, sometimes their interactions can be fun to watch.

Like when Lan Xin and Ye Zi comparing their bodies since they saw each other naked already. Lan Xin would say Ye Zi had slightly bigger boobs than her while Ye Zi said Lan Xin had fairer skin. Watching these two gals having fun really added to the tarma excitement. Too bad they left our shores already.
tarma combo is really fun...but changing CD very troublesome
Old 19-05-2019, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 22
steamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to behold

For info. caise is back to homeland already..
Will miss her at times 😊
Old 21-05-2019, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

Kiki

Look : average
Body : fake boobs
Service : tip top

Action start in shower. Provide massage after the action
Jovial lass, great WL attitude
Old 24-05-2019, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Sadloser back with a FR!!

RouRou (soft soft) 1606
Height: 1.65m
Boobs: wholesome b cup with nice looking nipples
Looks: 7/10

A slim and tall looking lass in her mid-20s. Her looks are not exactly syt. falls between a wild chick and young milf category. she has a tiny nose stud which I feel she actually looks better without (jus my personal opinion). skin very smooth (+plus point). Svc orientated, very accommodating to requests. it was a tiring day for me so we didn't pok pok much. she just leaned beside me and we chatted for quite a while
Old 24-05-2019, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Sadloser back with a FR!!

RouRou (soft soft) 1606
Height: 1.65m
Boobs: wholesome b cup with nice looking nipples
Looks: 7/10

A slim and tall looking lass in her mid-20s. Her looks are not exactly syt. falls between a wild chick and young milf category. she has a tiny nose stud which I feel she actually looks better without (jus my personal opinion). skin very smooth (+plus point). Svc orientated, very accommodating to requests. it was a tiring day for me so we didn't pok pok much. she just leaned beside me and we chatted for quite a while
her bbbj nice right
Old 24-05-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster

SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
her bbbj nice right
everything about her is quite nice in general
Old 24-05-2019, 10:03 PM
Samster

bros here any other tall syt to recommend? I am rely out of ideas/choices aleady

prefer syt looking (somethk like yoyo) but taller
Old 24-05-2019, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bros here any other tall syt to recommend? I am rely out of ideas/choices aleady

prefer syt looking (somethk like yoyo) but taller
Bro, consider Angel @ 54A (1.65m tall) but you may have to wait pretty long if you are not a Solitaire PPS club member. Otherwise try Yoyo’s mate, Shuang Shuang who is slightly taller than the former and prettier ...

BTW, I got the intel that 54A has 3 newbies who are above average in height and looks but I have yet to verify ... they could have probably debuted 2-3 days’ ago ... Enjoy!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 25-05-2019, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 5
ravenblue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros can recommend PRC with soft, fleshy ass? Good for grabbing during doggie… good services also… thanks in adv…
Old 25-05-2019, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bro, consider Angel @ 54A (1.65m tall) but you may have to wait pretty long if you are not a Solitaire PPS club member. Otherwise try Yoyo’s mate, Shuang Shuang who is slightly taller than the former and prettier ...

BTW, I got the intel that 54A has 3 newbies who are above average in height and looks but I have yet to verify ... they could have probably debuted 2-3 days’ ago ... Enjoy!
thanks bro dun know if I am suay or what, I always read about the hotties in 54A but I neber seen them before. everytime I go there, the house is either near empty (all gals working) or left a few pork chops at the resting room hope my luck is better next time
Old 25-05-2019, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thanks bro dun know if I am suay or what, I always read about the hotties in 54A but I neber seen them before. everytime I go there, the house is either near empty (all gals working) or left a few pork chops at the resting room hope my luck is better next time
If you dun see any WL in that shop especially 54A, it is usually the WLs were busy at work which is definitely a good sign.

Angel is a super hot resident ang pai of this shop, she has b2b business, for sure you would not have much opportunity to chance upon her.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 25-05-2019, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenblue View Post
Any bros can recommend PRC with soft, fleshy ass? Good for grabbing during doggie… good services also… thanks in adv…
You can try Da Da of 1612 or Nan Tian of 2047. Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1