The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2019, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
fuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of light
Re: L8h45

I really miss the old G45. Great set of tits and she really knows how to service you if you regularly come look for her.

Just went back recently. The Boss (who usually wears a Liverpool shirt) was very happy to see me after a long while. We get along because I’m a Liverpool fan as well. He said there were new girls coming in but I haven’t had the time to go down and check it out.

Would appreciate any new FR on the new girls from any of the bros here.
Old 10-05-2019, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
MattHelm is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro someone please suggest nice girls as all my old favourites gone back to thailand long back like 1,3,45,93

Can also refer girls for other house L866a of same owner

As had good repo with okt s there before 5 months then onwards couldn’t visit as being in Thailand for my work

Went to other house L2041 but waste of money there
Old 12-05-2019, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of

The new WLs are quite pretty.

Had the new G70 named Joy. Face looks like havoc clubbing girl. Aggressive type, will grab your head close for deep deep french. BBBJ is high standard suction. GFE also good, will embrace you after session.

Not for boobs lover. Allows painting. Butt is big, firm and bouncy. Definitely not fat.
Old 12-05-2019, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post

Had the new G70 named Joy. Face looks like havoc clubbing girl. Aggressive type, will grab your head close for deep deep french. BBBJ is high standard suction. GFE also good, will embrace you after session.

Not for boobs lover. Allows painting. Butt is big, firm and bouncy. Definitely not fat.
Woo! Love such aggressive girls in bed. Definitely gonna check her out soon.
Old 19-05-2019, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 7
24396cyw is one of the Best!24396cyw is one of the Best!24396cyw is one of the Best!

Quote:

hi bro this G70 is from h45 or 66a? haha
Old 20-05-2019, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 7
Len78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Just had an RTF for G22 at this house. Not much has changed from my last FR for her. She's learning to loosen up and be more playful but still very ticklish and demure in bed. Great for those who like the feeling of doing it with your virgin innocent GF, but not so much for those who want a hardcore fucking session.

When I left the OKT told me next month 2nd May they're getting ten new girls. Hopeful for them!
Gal 22

Name : Beer
Face : 7
Boobs: A
BBBJ : 8 (with sensual HJ)
FJ : 8 (hardworking)
GFE. : 7
RTF : Yes
Old 23-05-2019, 06:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

go 845 check g22, ... not bad looking so on la...
experience sop for me.
rtf.. no
Old 23-05-2019, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Bochibochi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I took G67 a couple days ago. Very shy lady. Don’t speak English well. A bit difficult to communicate.
Good face, skinny body, very small boobs. She is a mammy, and body looks accordingly. Give BBJ and light kiss. Painting acceptable. Good facking job. Accommodative to different positions. RTF after checking all new girls
Old 24-05-2019, 01:00 PM
Samster

TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Distortion View Post
Strangely i dont see 70 there, the only gal close to clubbing type is 10.

And she looks like kpop girl hwasa from mamamoo group
I saw G70 twice already. Her name is indeed Joy, and the way she does her makeup does remind me of some havoc SG clubbing girl kind. She's got experience in the trade before she came to SG to work at 0845,and it shows in her service level! If you like big firm butts and a killer doggy experience she's the right one.
Old 26-05-2019, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9356 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Went to 845 to look at new gals.
But none catch my eyes.
When I was abt to leave, Ang Pai 97 came down.
I remembered I took her twice b4.
So I told Okt 97.
This time round I took 1hour straight.

She remembered me even though I long time never come.
Svc still as good. Sensual bbbj n heavenly sight at doggy.
Hard to find snowy fair Thai same her.
Old 26-05-2019, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecuader View Post
Went to 845 to look at new gals.
But none catch my eyes.
When I was abt to leave, Ang Pai 97 came down.
I remembered I took her twice b4.
So I told Okt 97.
This time round I took 1hour straight.

She remembered me even though I long time never come.
Svc still as good. Sensual bbbj n heavenly sight at doggy.
Hard to find snowy fair Thai same her.
is she the new one? cos i remember the 97 looks tan...
Old 26-05-2019, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9356 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
is she the new one? cos i remember the 97 looks tan...
Yes current 97 is fair, Working for 7months already.

Last edited by Ecuader; 26-05-2019 at 05:49 PM.
Old 27-05-2019, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1581 / Power: 8
Gaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant future

Quote:

Got at least a firm B boobs?
Old 27-05-2019, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Bochibochi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I took G10, a new girl from last 3 weeks. She is tall 165 cm. Boob is not big, but A+. Gives nice BBBJ. Good shape body and nice face.
She told me she was in Japan for 2-3 years in Nagoya. Speaks Japanese well. I did rtf once already. She will be my anpai after 97.
Old 27-05-2019, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaze View Post
Got at least a firm B boobs?
Nope her tits are definitely A cuppers. But nipples are really erect and she loves them being licked.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1