The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2018, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
One more new supposedly new JG shifu in town. Under LLJ I tried both Linda & Xiaoyan. So is this someone new?

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=711141
How is Linda vs Xiaoyan? The former, I've tried a few times. So, am interested in your observations.
Old 07-12-2018, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future
Re: Who provides the BEST JG?

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
How is Linda vs Xiaoyan? The former, I've tried a few times. So, am interested in your observations.
Under their hands I can guarantee they were missing quite a few strokes from LLJ's repertoire of strokes. And their techniques were quite similar plus regular penile head teasing. XY has that cup n scope technique but overall not worth 100. Linda was a bit more interested in physical contact with me. Should have tried to see could we develop sonething outside but didn't.

I knew there's another lady with LLJ, supposedly together from the days at Changi. Wonder is it her?
Old 07-12-2018, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
fanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by giggz83 View Post
oh issit? i tried her services 2months back, not bad massage; but as i never tried JG before, so i would take hers as my benchmark for JG. Any bros have better JG masseur to refer ? thanks in advance

fyi, Bao Er is a milf, not those ugly type, she's friendly and chatty, but I certainly won't FJ her - just IMHO.
Bro can share bao er ctc please? Thanks.
Old 07-12-2018, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
Under their hands I can guarantee they were missing quite a few strokes from LLJ's repertoire of strokes. And their techniques were quite similar plus regular penile head teasing. XY has that cup n scope technique but overall not worth 100. Linda was a bit more interested in physical contact with me. Should have tried to see could we develop sonething outside but didn't.
She allows some molesting after being familiar after a few visits, and her strokes are good, but looks-wise a tad too old for me Just go for JG good enough.
Old 08-12-2018, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 12
doctorjet01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdoctorjet01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdoctorjet01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdoctorjet01 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Who provides the BEST JG?

Just had a session with An qi from Aljunied. Location is in hotspot G, but apartment quite discrete. Near MRT. Had to share lift up with a resident. Maybe is me, but the auntie give me knowing look.

Anyway, An Qi is definitely MILF. Not my type but prob won't reject kind. service oriented. Went in. Shower alone and proceed with massage. Massage was strong and she knows what she is doing. Give extra attention to my stiff shoulder blades. Not piano type.

Then turn around and JG. My first jg so don't really know what to expect. Was a but suan around the lower stomach and feel a bit weird to feel the knots around the rod. She was chatty and tried to explain what she was doing. Felt a bit stronger after.

The hj however is prettty amazing. I don't normallycum from hj and the lil bro has not been at full attention because i tot she a bit older for me. But once she start her action the lil head went rock hard. 3.5g roaming allowed. And shot my load after 5 mins. U have to experience it to know what i mean
Old 08-12-2018, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 11
sambalsotong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

visited bao-er last time when she was here (chinatown joint that closed down)

missed her JG! can anyone share her contact pls?
Old 10-12-2018, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 6
HeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

How different is Chinese JG from Thai JG? My guy won’t share his massage experiences with me. Haizzz.
Old 10-12-2018, 05:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLovesMe View Post
How different is Chinese JG from Thai JG? My guy won’t share his massage experiences with me. Haizzz.
Which part you want to have JG..
Old 10-12-2018, 06:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLovesMe View Post
Actually there is also something for the ladies.
Old 10-12-2018, 11:26 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -42 / Power: 0
Hornyxiaoboy is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Anyone tried Jia Jia mentioned in another JG thread?
Old 11-12-2018, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4410 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Reading the posts,

Last edited by Xyberduke; 12-12-2018 at 11:04 PM.
Old 11-12-2018, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 11
sambalsotong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Reading the posts, is Baoer from exAAA Chinatown really still around? Missed her. Her number and we chat no logner in use.

Thanks the bro who pmed the china number. Just texted and awaiting reply. Hope it is real.

Bro, same here. Miss her from last playground.
Can share her contact pls?
Old 11-12-2018, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
Actually there is also something for the ladies.
yup, i seen a youtube video on ladies jg, even those jg ml also dun know there is jg for ladies

Just my personal experiences,

chinese Jg more sensual work on groin area and penis area.
Thai Jg more simulation massage on ball area that trigger kidney sour pulling pain.Prostate gland massage alos, finger push in deep ...
Old 12-12-2018, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Xiaoxiongmao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhluver View Post
Just wana share on this young PRC masseuse recommended by a good friend.

Very service oriented, not a time watcher. Accommodate to your request. And best is her massage is really good as she was beautician back in China. Unlike those 半桶水 standard whereby their main purpose is to get you to cum and end the session.

She's 24 (thats what she says and what she does look like) with GND looks. Big natural jugs. Slightly curvy, meaty (not fat) and clean shaved (i was surprised cos seldom see these masseuse shave below).

Located near Arab Street, those shophouse 24hrs SPA but she will arrange to meet somewhere and bring u in instead.

When inside, have to pay $50 1st to the SPA owner then proceed to massage room. Shower by self and she proceed to massage. I tell u very good massage. About 30mins into massage she asked to turn over. U can choose ur services, HJ, BJ, BBBJ, CIM or FJ.

I chose BBBJ with CIM, cost damage wise you discuss with her yourself. After end game, i showered and she offered a head massage after that. Those massage that can make you sleep. She even offered to let me rest there for 30mins if i want. In the end i exceeded 15mins.

I dont have her mobile, only her WeChat. PM me if you wana try her service. Just say recommended by "周星驰" (that's just my WeChat photo la) Lol...

Why i post here is because at the end we got chit chat abit and i ask does she knows JG. She said during her time as a beautician in China, she does massage for ladies as well. To her JG is mainly massaging ard the groin area to clear blockages. I cannot fully understand her explanation but if you were to try her services, u can ask for it and update us. I will definitely try this when i RTM next time. =)
Dame good fr.. Please share contact as I am working around the area.. Only available around 11pm to go..
Old 12-12-2018, 06:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Reading the posts, is Baoer from exAAA Chinatown really still around? Missed her. Her number and we chat no logner in use.

Thanks the bro who pmed the china number. Just texted and awaiting reply. Hope it is real.
Yes she is still around.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread