The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2021, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
surakchai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hotel Fun

Nice share TS, thanks
Old 05-08-2021, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 15
ahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to behold

Hey everybody. So long didn't update this tread and my writing is so rusty. Anyways something happened recently and I got the urge to share with you.

My wife and I went for a couple spa. Not going to mention the place but hopefully you will figure out somehow through the description. It was meant to be normal spa retreat just like the past visits. We just needed to have a good rub down to loosen our very tired bodies.

Before the start of the session, my wife especially requested for someone with a lot of strength. The receptionist later came to our room and asked if my wife is okay with a male masseur as the other stronger female masseurs were unavailable. I didn't give much thoughts to it as I said before, it was meant to be a normal day.

My wife gave the okay sign and we proceeded to undress. We opted for oil massage so both of us were stripped down with only the disposable underwear left. Only at that point then I realised that it is going to be a rather intimate and lots of skin contact session for my wife.

Nothing actually happened for the large part of the massage until we flipped over. The male masseur was covered my wife with the towel as she turned around. But I quickly see no point in that as he didn't cover her with anything as my wife laid on her back. I was happily surprised that my wife did attempt to cover a bit here and there but eventually heck care and just laid back. The male masseur eventually covered my wife's breasts with a small towel.

I felt asleep during the massage and when it is over, I could see how wet my wife was. Her disposable underwear was soaked! I saw that there was oil around her breasts and in between her cleavage. And I knew perfectly why she was wet.

She was really horny. We had a quickie in the room as we soak ourselves in the sauna. We'll I guess we will be coming back quite soon? Haha
Old 05-08-2021, 03:44 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahman View Post
Hey everybody. So long didn't update this tread and my writing is so rusty. Anyways something happened recently and I got the urge to share with you.

My wife and I went for a couple spa. Not going to mention the place but hopefully you will figure out somehow through the description. It was meant to be normal spa retreat just like the past visits. We just needed to have a good rub down to loosen our very tired bodies.

Before the start of the session, my wife especially requested for someone with a lot of strength. The receptionist later came to our room and asked if my wife is okay with a male masseur as the other stronger female masseurs were unavailable. I didn't give much thoughts to it as I said before, it was meant to be a normal day.

My wife gave the okay sign and we proceeded to undress. We opted for oil massage so both of us were stripped down with only the disposable underwear left. Only at that point then I realised that it is going to be a rather intimate and lots of skin contact session for my wife.

Nothing actually happened for the large part of the massage until we flipped over. The male masseur was covered my wife with the towel as she turned around. But I quickly see no point in that as he didn't cover her with anything as my wife laid on her back. I was happily surprised that my wife did attempt to cover a bit here and there but eventually heck care and just laid back. The male masseur eventually covered my wife's breasts with a small towel.

I felt asleep during the massage and when it is over, I could see how wet my wife was. Her disposable underwear was soaked! I saw that there was oil around her breasts and in between her cleavage. And I knew perfectly why she was wet.

She was really horny. We had a quickie in the room as we soak ourselves in the sauna. We'll I guess we will be coming back quite soon? Haha
Thank you for the report much appreciated.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 05-08-2021, 03:45 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

I would like to thank @ahman for his report.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 30-12-2023, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 15
ahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to behold

Been a hectic year with my wife and I stationed at different parts of the world throughout the year. Finally reunited with her during the festive months. Of course the horny us did some crazy things as a revenge towards each other.

Probably just one entry to end off the year. Instead of having parties, we decided to do something mild but still erotic, so we think. It was a normal afternoon and we went to a Korean BBQ shop. Those who frequent these BBQ Will know that the waiter will help cook the meat. Wife wore a super deep v tank top which showed a lot of her cleavage. She added a push up and her boots were literally exploded from her tank.

During the lunch, it was pretty obvious that the waiter was enjoying his view. THE BOTH OF US saw that his package was swollen as he tried to bend forward to hide his election. My wife being my wife, after much soju, teased the hell out of him. She leaned towards him to give him a clear view of her cleavage. Then she pulled down top, just a little, to let him see her lacy push up. Best part, she turned and smiled at him asking if he loves cooking for us. Oh my gosh... my precum was at maximum and nearing evacuation.

No touching, no sucking, no fucking. But it was a really awesome and pleasing lunch we had to enjoy the festive season.
Old 30-12-2023, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
slicknsmoov deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahman View Post
Been a hectic year with my wife and I stationed at different parts of the world throughout the year. Finally reunited with her during the festive months. Of course the horny us did some crazy things as a revenge towards each other.

Probably just one entry to end off the year. Instead of having parties, we decided to do something mild but still erotic, so we think. It was a normal afternoon and we went to a Korean BBQ shop. Those who frequent these BBQ Will know that the waiter will help cook the meat. Wife wore a super deep v tank top which showed a lot of her cleavage. She added a push up and her boots were literally exploded from her tank.

During the lunch, it was pretty obvious that the waiter was enjoying his view. THE BOTH OF US saw that his package was swollen as he tried to bend forward to hide his election. My wife being my wife, after much soju, teased the hell out of him. She leaned towards him to give him a clear view of her cleavage. Then she pulled down top, just a little, to let him see her lacy push up. Best part, she turned and smiled at him asking if he loves cooking for us. Oh my gosh... my precum was at maximum and nearing evacuation.

No touching, no sucking, no fucking. But it was a really awesome and pleasing lunch we had to enjoy the festive season.
Great to hear that both of you are still as adventurous as ever.
Have a fucking great new year!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1