The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Today, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 1
PraetorianGuard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPraetorianGuard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPraetorianGuard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPraetorianGuard is a living Saint! - you won't find better
How We Got Together

This posting is based on a couple of DMs from members who asked for a bit more info on a few posts in the https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=605820&page=341 thread. I discussed it with my SO and she said she was ok to share but without personal identifying details to protect both the innocent and guilty. She also doesn’t want to jazz or sex things up so it will be as factual as possible. She thinks might be fun for us to relieve the awkward early days that brought us together. She’s proofreading and vetting so i don’t end up writing something wrong and needing to sleep on the sofa with her doggy looking at me wondering wtf did you do wrong now

So here goes our first attempt of documenting how we got together…..

How we got together is the fault of others and under normal circumstances, we would be friends, close friends, but just friends. “K” was the BFF of my ex, “C”. I was with C for 5 years I often refer to as hell on earth. C was not a bad person, she was just caught up with being in the “in” crowd. She was a little bit spoilt and always wanted or needed something.

One day her desire to be an “in” person led her down the path where she decided partying with someone else was more important than the relationship we had where we were engaged so we parted ways even though she felt we would eventually get back together once she “fully was ready to settle down”. I told her to stop deluding herself.

I met K through C about a year into our relationship. K was overseas finishing her studies when C and I got together and they were BFFs so it was inevitable we would meet. My first impression of K was she was a sweet, polite, obviously well brought up and very humble. She is pretty tall at about 1.76, very athletic being a netballer and high jumper with brown eyes and naturally brown hair. She wan’t soft spoken by a long-shot and would speak her mind and didn’t take crap. She was the kind of person whom would back you if you were right but tell you if you were wrong.

She had been dating her BF for about 6 years from when they were studying together overseas but while she would come home regularly, he would stay behind and come back only for Christmas so K and C would catch up regularly even if I were around and just talk about everyday stuff. I thought K was ok but honestly, there wasn't any secret, hidden or taboo forbidden desire. She was just a friend who I would meet with C.

K broke up with her BF about 6 months after I met her because she found out he was partying hard when she came home. She took the immediate decision to end the relationship because he had another strike against him for being a bit rude to her parents sometimes so out the door he went. She was hurt for sure but also very positive always saying,”better now than later, where it would be complicated.” They were planning to live together so she had an apartment on the way but she said, ”t’s no problem.” It turns out the ex also borrowed quite a bit of money from her too which she wrote off to have a clean break. Whenever she came back, she would never complain and just said, “take it as it comes.”

The first Christmas get together at K’s house was an eye opener indeed. Things made more sense then. Her family are very well to do. Her dad and mum as well as her 2 siblings are tall and her dad is of mixed parentage which explains K’s eyes and hair. It’s clear they are a seriously close family but all of them are very humble but talk about anything and everything. This explains why she could write off the money her ex owed her to have a clean break and why respecting her family was so important to her. After we got together I discovered how close and open they are and I almost died of embarrassment!

K would go on dates but always say, “they're trying waaay too hard to get in my pants.” C would tease her about how the guy was cute or hot but K would shrug and just say mimbos don't do it for her. She’s would rather be single with her doggy than with a guy who she wasn't fully committed to.

By this stage, I noticed the similarities between C and K. They both were athletic and fitness aware. They both had killer sense of humour and sharp. Yes, there were many differences too. K was humble, bought her clothes from Uniglo, would wear jeans and a polo, happily eat something healthy in a hawker centre and when she bought a car after graduation, she bought a Hyundai Accent even though she could have bought anything. C on the other hand was a branded girl where label and show was king.

When C and I parted ways, I admit I was really down and moody. K would text me and check in from time to time but it took a few months before I was ok to meet up for coffee. Seeing K would remind me too much of C and would be too painful and she got it.

It was nice to see K again. Her smile and bubbly nature as well as her sharp wit was fun. She met someone and went on a couple of dates but dumped him when he got too excited after finding out she was well to do so was in her words, “ long-term happily single again.”

We would catch up regularly for coffee or watch a movie and go for a meal. She was always mindful to say things like, “hey, you got the last one so this one is on me”, or “my treat.” Sometimes I’d pick her up, sometimes she’d pick me up or sometimes we’d just use PT. I’d notice things about her that she was very discreet about. For example, during festive seasons, she would quietly walk past the cleaning aunty, wish her and give her an ang pow. Always very discreetly and without attention. She always said thank you aunty or uncle too.

Yet, very honestly, I always saw K as a friend or a younger sister. There was too much history between C, K and myself that anything more would be awkward and I was sure she felt the same. We had been close friends for almost 4 years and I had genuine affection for her and I’m sure she felt the same way. When we went out there’d be guys checking her out because of her hight and maybe her athletic build but she truly either didn’t notice or didn’t care. We were at a burger place once, she went to place an order. When she returned she was red in the face and obviously pissed off. I naturally asked her what happened. Turns out at the counter some expat commented she looked hot and invited her to as party. She sarcastically said sure, let her get her boyfriend and we can all go together. He said to dump me and he would show her the time of her life. She replied (these are her exact words… I wrote it down that night it was so funny), “the only way a yellow fever infected cunt like yourself can show me the time of my life is to drop dead here and now cos I’d laugh my ass off. If you can't do that, stop spoiling my night and know I’d rather drip molten steel into my veins than waste another second listening to your shit.” Like I said, total straight talker and not to be fucked with. I did tease her though and said but if someone heard I’m your boyfriend, might waste a genuine opportunity then how? She just looked at me with the look that said “not now dumbass, wrong time” and I decided to zip it.

Over the times we would catch up, she would point out girls and suggest which ones would be suitable for me. She even offered a couple of times to approach them on my behalf. I’d always have to tell her “NO!” and she would burst out laughing.

By this stage K had her apartment and I helped her choose furniture. Her taste was very elegant but again, not showy. The most important thing to her was it had to be comfortable, warm and feel like home. Yet, every night she’d go back to her parents’ home for dinner with her siblings and young nephew. I’d join a couple of times after furniture hunting or painting and it was very clear they were very close and discussed everything openly. Her mum would always ask if I found someone yet and K would say I was too fussy or too chicken and everyone would laugh at my obvious discomfort. But it was all good natured. Her dad would discuss work and ask what I thought and I’d give my opinion and he’d either nod or ask deeper questions.

Sometime a couple of weeks later K was in a pensive mood and seemed to be deep in thought. We were at her place catching up before going out for dinner. I asked her what was wrong? She said just some work stuff that she had to decide on and it would be fine. That weekend she was going to watch a movie with a relative. Some horror flick so would be good to scream out frustrations. I told her to have a good time and tell me how it goes. She said ok and off we went for dinner.

I think tis is a good place to end part one. Please do let us know if you want us to continue. Any suggestions are very welcome or even if you want us to stop. Also, if this is the wrong place to post this, please accept our apologies and pointing us to the right location. Thanks all!
Old Today, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
loneboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How We Got Together

Nice introduction and story build-up.

Would like to read more.
Old Today, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 9
Yati is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYati is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYati is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping here.
Old Today, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 9
MegaPuteri is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMegaPuteri is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMegaPuteri is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Please proceed with your nice story.
Old Today, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 2011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43314 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you TS n SO for kindly sharing yr life together in this new exclusive thread of yrs ...don't stop

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old Today, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 9
Az284 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAz284 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Keep going!
Old Today, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
MeePokMaiHum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too.
Advert Space Available