The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2022, 08:08 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
fxxxk is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Cloud 19 Salon Spa

Located along Geylang Road
Clean joint
Expensive: viet style hair wash and facial + 1 hour massage with cloth on $110.
Will not return, nothing special.
Old 04-07-2022, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 14
HomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud of
Re: Cloud 19 Salon Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxxxk View Post
Located along Geylang Road
Clean joint
Expensive: viet style hair wash and facial + 1 hour massage with cloth on $110.
Will not return, nothing special.
All the viet hairdressing shops along geylang is clean and expensive.

L&D spa also very ex and the ladies will constantly try to upsell you to addon things. I go there for haircut, lady push me get hairwash package too. ok. Then wash hair ask me if want to shave my beard. Then ask if want buy special shampoo then ask if want dig ear, want buy ear digging set, want do pedicure etc etc.

I got fed up and said I just wanted to do haircut.
Old 08-07-2022, 09:55 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDelete View Post
All the viet hairdressing shops along geylang is clean and expensive.

L&D spa also very ex and the ladies will constantly try to upsell you to addon things. I go there for haircut, lady push me get hairwash package too. ok. Then wash hair ask me if want to shave my beard. Then ask if want buy special shampoo then ask if want dig ear, want buy ear digging set, want do pedicure etc etc.

I got fed up and said I just wanted to do haircut.
Play along said want eat her see what her response.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 31-07-2022, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

I passed by this week, saw a few sexy girls sitting outside.
Looks wise, not bad. A few gave 1/2 ball.
Peeked inside, open concept with curtains.
Sexy lady quoted $40 for body massage.
Hi asked ‘one hour’?
She said ‘half hour’.
I politely declined and quickly walked away, knowing it was obviously another chop Robert shop.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 31-07-2022, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 4
Diudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of light

Wouldn't mind if it is cheaper but then a lot Roberts supporting them, don't think the price will drop. They even have tiktok stream which might accidentally filmed you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1