The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2022, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 753 / Power: 19
SexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to behold
What will happen in raid?

Any idea and the aftermath? Will cops call u back etc?

Last edited by SexCraved; 02-07-2022 at 11:18 AM.
Old 02-07-2022, 10:01 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Luffy1984 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexCraved View Post
Any idea and the aftermath? Will cops call u back etc?
Just record your IC no, make a statement and you can leave. Before leaving, the officer still remind me to get my refund since I told them we still haven't started massage.
Old 02-07-2022, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 18
qingzhe is one of the Best!qingzhe is one of the Best!qingzhe is one of the Best!qingzhe is one of the Best!
Re: What happened if caught in raid of massage?

Deleted as advice not appreciated

Last edited by qingzhe; 02-07-2022 at 12:28 PM.
Old 02-07-2022, 11:15 AM
Samster

SexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to behold

If not caught in any action? Masseur dressed still and no golden question was pop nor payment given? Likely how long investigation takes to give own peace of mind…
Old 02-07-2022, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy1984 View Post
Just record your IC no, make a statement and you can leave. Before leaving, the officer still remind me to get my refund since I told them we still haven't started massage.
So a statement is standard? Even like giving warning for coming this sort of places?
Old 02-07-2022, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Even if u r caught in action u r not breaking any law
But please give yr honest statement n ans nicely n the AV will treat u with respect too
Old 02-07-2022, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 2
minghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant future

no matter u are caught in action or not just tell the truth and why u are there for'' no need to protect the girls by saying u are friend or whatever.
Anti vice raid a shop not just only 1 or 2 complain they go raid''' they will raid a shop when they got alot of details and evidence of the shop and girls. They know whats is going on inside.
if u just tell the truth that the girls are doing special iniside and this is the thing the anti vice wan to hear---normally they will not ask u back for statment in future. But if u help the girls say nothing special going on inside just real massage or facial then maybe u will need to go back for futher ststement.
u want piece of mind for the investigation is only wait for the girls to go bk china.''"

Last edited by minghii; 02-07-2022 at 12:18 PM.
Old 02-07-2022, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

nothing will happen la.. been in it 4 times during my 20+ years of chionging
Old 02-07-2022, 01:06 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1497 / Power: 12
Ramsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud of

dont guai lan them and just be cooperative. some cops like to be guai lan and act big, but just be polite.

no point act big and cause trouble to them when they can cause you even more trouble

usually take statement and ic no. then can go liao.

Last edited by Ramsey69; 02-07-2022 at 01:08 PM. Reason: edit
Old 02-07-2022, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
nothing will happen la.. been in it 4 times during my 20+ years of chionging
Sibei experience. So we just say the lady suck our cock etc openly right?
Old 02-07-2022, 05:05 PM
Samster

minghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Sibei experience. So we just say the lady suck our cock etc openly right?
not only prove that his experience_ also prove that girls are unlucky to service him and higher chance to get raid together with him
Old 02-07-2022, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

Why need to say u r there for hj bj? Cannot say for massage only? 不打自招?
Old 02-07-2022, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 5
slayer147 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayer147 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayer147 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayer147 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayer147 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

No. The AV know that you are acting smart. So, to avoid further trouble, just tell them the whole truth. I was caught in a av raid too. I tried to tell them it was massage, but the police was having none of it. They wanted me to tell that the lady was offering sexual services.
Old 02-07-2022, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

If I walk in to legit shop, massage half-way no gq yet, I cannot say, the girl is offering what. Unless caught with pants down
Old 02-07-2022, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
Why need to say u r there for hj bj? Cannot say for massage only? 不打自招?
U can say whever u want its up for them to believe or not
all bros advice is tell the truth
AV knows all the detail of the shop before raid, hw many girls, the price for different services, which web they post.... so if u say u there for only massage u think they believe.
NO worry AV are nice ppl towards us customers, they normally talk nicely one confirm not towards the girls
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1