The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 16-07-2022, 01:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 2
yandaomilkman is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryandaomilkman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Do you mean you book the same girl 7 times and managed to get lucky twice? Or your chance of getting a G club girl to go back with you is 2 out of 7 encounters with different girls?

If it is the latter, then you must be yandao like your name suggests. Or you are really good at picking up and sianing ladies. If it is the former, chances of a G club girl going back for non transactional ONS is alot higher as a regular customer, assuming that the lady doesn't have a BF at that time.

Just want to temper the expectations of newbies reading your posts and thinking it is easy to pick up a G club lady for ONS.
ah 1st one was lucky, 2nd was repeated girl 3 visits. not yandao la but being a foreigner helps and i can speak thai so can amuse them more easily anyway 2 out of 7 ah doesnt mean very good ah... if i have visited more maybe next few visits also never get then ratio become 2/15 u never know, 7 visits not big enough a sample size, and i just sharing what i encountered apologies if it causes people to misunderstand
Old 16-07-2022, 08:10 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Doublelifejack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: manhood treatment JG ( Bangkok )

Bro. Going BK in a couple of weeks. Can share the place and contact? Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominicgan7876 View Post
I have been living here in Bangkok for 13-14 years and I think to say that trying to find the authentic version of this service is as hard as finding the Loch Ness Monster…

Through a chanced meeting by a mutual friend, I finally got a chance to try a very traditional Thai version of JG today…

The vein pulling, and tightening of the muscles can all be felt and the masseur was an added bonus (early 30’s and pleasant looking… with mask on at least)

I promised her to try and recommend friends and serious people who are keen as I think she is a nice lady with good skills…

Unfortunately I also know if I release her details here, I would probably get a scolding as more people would bomb her for information rather than serious bookings…

But for those who are seriously keen, I don’t mind sharing…

Not asking for any up or power or anything, just wanted to share something nice and authentic
Old 16-07-2022, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 3
Posti34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yandaomilkman View Post
ah 1st one was lucky, 2nd was repeated girl 3 visits. not yandao la but being a foreigner helps and i can speak thai so can amuse them more easily anyway 2 out of 7 ah doesnt mean very good ah... if i have visited more maybe next few visits also never get then ratio become 2/15 u never know, 7 visits not big enough a sample size, and i just sharing what i encountered apologies if it causes people to misunderstand
Yes the main thing must be able to speak thai because most of them can’t speak much English. Even when they line you they need to translate. Recently found one that can speak English hit if off very well, even went out together for meal and chill on her off day. Anyway like what some bros said it is not easy to pickup at g club, these girls work there for a reason because less hanky panky compared to ktv. Even if you go ktv room in g club I think only pimp will have action, which I feel pimp is just a high class ktv disguise as g club and girls there are not real kapoo girls like real g club girls.
Old 16-07-2022, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
elephantrice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellothis555 View Post
Just curious, what is wrong with Thai hookers?
wanted to try something different. so not sure if anyone tried?
Old 16-07-2022, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 13
dominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doublelifejack View Post
Bro. Going BK in a couple of weeks. Can share the place and contact? Thanks!
I don’t see any PM from you buddy
Old 16-07-2022, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
LSKingz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All,
My first post in Sammy 😄. I will be at bkk alone from 1st aug till 6th aug, wondering if can join anyone to have fun and make new friends?
Anyway im 35 this yr haha. Not too old nor not too young 🤣
Old 16-07-2022, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
LSKingz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All,

Its my first post though reading sam for so many years.

I will be in BKK from 1st Aug till 6th Aug alone(kanna pangseh). Is anyone there during this period and allow me to join in to make new frens and have fun?

Anyway im 35, not young but not too old 🤣
Old 16-07-2022, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSKingz View Post
Hi All,

Its my first post though reading sam for so many years.

I will be in BKK from 1st Aug till 6th Aug alone(kanna pangseh). Is anyone there during this period and allow me to join in to make new frens and have fun?

Anyway im 35, not young but not too old 🤣
bkk is good and easy enough to explore alone. i did that while i was your age. really enjoyed myself.
Old 16-07-2022, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 3
Posti34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
bkk is good and easy enough to explore alone. i did that while i was your age. really enjoyed myself.
35 is not old bro, thai girls like 30-40. Haha you are prime meat
Old 16-07-2022, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 18
kooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to behold

I tried this shop called Laks Thai back in 2019. It is clean and the massage service is quite good.

Not too far away from Asoke station back then. Location might change
Old 17-07-2022, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSKingz View Post
Hi All,

If kanna pang seh by friends, it is a blessing. Coz that means u have flexibility to go out and have fun, no need to wait for people (except going to nightclubs). Agogo, thermae, soapy massage, MPs, f**fans, streetside freelance (if you dare), all of them can just own time own target
Old 17-07-2022, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
If kanna pang seh by friends, it is a blessing. Coz that means u have flexibility to go out and have fun, no need to wait for people (except going to nightclubs). Agogo, thermae, soapy massage, MPs, f**fans, streetside freelance (if you dare), all of them can just own time own target
bro what is f**fans lol
Old 17-07-2022, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2014 / Power: 16
siliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominicgan7876 View Post
Glad u liked it bro…

Finally another review so people don’t think I anyhow recommend… lol

Wasted didn’t manage to meet up otherwise can go eat Thai Ba Ku Teh nearby… have 1 not bad

Maybe next time…
good find, upper your points

Do up my points if you like my post.
NO TRADE / EXCHANGE OF POINTS PLEASE.
Old 17-07-2022, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 13
dominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconer View Post
good find, upper your points
Thank you bro… points were never my intention but thanks for the good will. In fact, being here for so long, I don’t really know what the points are for anyways… lol

Just wanted to share an authentic and good service of JG which I found, yet at the same time trying to protect them so that I still can enjoy their services too since I am stationed in Thailand

Cheers
Old 17-07-2022, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posti34 View Post
35 is not old bro, thai girls like 30-40. Haha you are prime meat
yup
key is to dress well, look clean cut and have some money to spare
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1