The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2022, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 11
mrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: CBD - A record of my Sexual Activities & Encounters

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhobbit View Post
Month 3 Week 4 Still .......

The following days, i realise that Melissa started to siam me. Making my morale in office abit low. Smoking alone as whole office only me & Melissa smoking. Anyone working in CBD area know one la, damn boring the only comfort in smoking alone is sometimes i can see sexy OL walk pass even some aunty walk pass they will pinch their nose, Nabei u know people smoke yet u still wanna walk pass. Thurs of this week liao, it seemed that this week another PCC alone time. Many texts came from the Pinoy Honey, i replied politely, she wanna jio me for a drink session again this fri. It seemed to me she still horny maybe wanted more. Not to mention the free drinks.

End of thurs, Melissa suddenly texted me at her desk.

Melissa: Hi R u free?
Me: I am always free for u.
Melissa replied: Ok, shall we go smoke?
Me: Sure

We head down 28 levels in slience. Smoked at our old usual place while the bust traffic passed by our sight. Melissa broke the silence despite the heavy horning & cars or motors driving pass us.

Melissa: Sorry huh i very troubled recently
Me: Its ok la i thought u regret what we did.
Melissa: No la i just wanna be prepared and i dont really want a long term relationship with u BUT i am very comfortable with us being friend & colleague.
Me: Oh! After that night! we consider what?
Melissa: IDK la just dont wanna be in a relationship, I take what i want u take what u want lor.
........... There was a silence from me....... for a while ......

Melissa: Anyways tmr night go hang out again?
Me: Sure (Tmr night sure makan U) BUT hor siao liao that pinoy how?

I texted Honey & cancelled the appt. Call me an A-hole i just wanna keep her as reserve in the event of kana aeroplane again.

Friday came the next day,
After work me & Melissa hang out with Jennifer again. Today Jennifer seemed abit unusual & pretty to me. She seemed to have some thoughts on her mind (Soon i shall tackle her & taste Malaysian). At 10+ Jennifer left as to catch the bus in case. I asked Melissa

Me: How? where shall we go next? The same old stairs?
Melissa: Aiyo ask me for what?
Me: Ok lor lets take a walk & let the liquor wear off before we sex-cerise.

We walked this time 'holding hands'. Booked a Gojek to Geylang 81. Checked in, we hugged like long loss lovers, frenched & i stripped Melissa off her 1pc long floral dress. Unclicked her Red La Senza Bra & stripped her off her Red Satin La Senza Panties, revealing her nice abit meaty brown body (Non racist remark) shaven pussy, she stripped me at 1 shot. We headed to shower & played with cold water & then warm water before she squart down in the bathtub & licked my dick head before gaving me a BBBJ. She done that for a couple of mins before i let out a moan in which she knew i am about to cum. She hurry siam & i ejected my load on her side face.

We quickly bathed & wash again before continuing our long loss kiss & i tried to carry her on the small queen size bed. On the bed i licked her wet pussy I SWEAR she smelled like strawberry while she continue to lick & BJ me. In a 69 position, we continued for a while before she say

Melissa: I WANNA RIDE ON TOP

Clearly she horny like fuck liao. She inserted my dick into her hot wet pussy (To be frank its a bit loose due to the wetness i think) She rode my dick & moaned very loudly. to the extend during the ride she said

Melissa: Oh ......... Abang, oh ........ so Deep .......oh .......

I knew she came a few times & theres alot of water on the bed i believe she squirted. She bended down while i doggy her, she moans loudly still

Melissa: Oh .............. oh ............ So Deep .......... So Big ........

I came inside her accidentally .............................. SIBEI SONG

................... TO BE CONTINUED .................... OFF WORK LIAO
Another week in CBD, Monday sia

Anyways lets continue,

2019 Month 10 week 4 (Added to be precise)

I cummed inside Melissa, A pure accident cos her Malay pussy is damn wet, damn song (No offence to any i hope). I totally love malay girls since my first date with my ex-malay GF in my sec days back then. They are serious lovers, treat anyone of them well they are so willing to do anything for u.

Me: So sorry, i cummed inside u
Melissa: Its ok, i predicted it. Thats why i am on pills.
Me: Oic

As we talked i noticed her pussy creampie, white cum drips from her wet shaven pussy out & she bended over to lick my dick. Using her sensational magical tongue, she licked me clean & started again to pop my still erect hard dick into her sexy mouth. I knew she wants another round. She again 'blowed' me for a few mins. We moved to the window & in a standing mode i inserted my dick into her in a standing mode. Her handful boobs pressed against the window glass, outside the window, outside the hotel, passer bys, cars drove pass & i wonder if anyone catches her nice view of ( . ) ( . ) pressed on the glass. I bonked her for a couple of minutes before i lose my strength & lay on the bed while she climbed on top of me & rode me again.

Screams of LOUD moaning was again heard. She really rides like a cowgirl going for a gun battle running for her life. I turned her in a reserve cowgirl position. Her big brown ass now faces me, she rides again & once again i cummed inside her.

Both of us lay on the bed resting, the stupid phone rang signals its time up. We quickly showered & helped each other dressed up. I proposely detained her Red Satin La Senza Panties as a trophy, she was quite unhappy about it i insisted. She said what if got more cum licked out. I didnt bother about it. I grabbed a car & send her home. Before i go home & placed her panties in my zip lock bag together with my trophy of Panties/ Thongs (Whatever).

I texted Melissa

Me: Good Nitez Darling, thank u for this wonderful evening!
Melissa replied almost instantly
Melissa: Thank u too & u own me a set of La Senza.......
Me: Sure! No problem

After a while, she texted me again

Melissa: How often do u fuck like that?
Me: Not always like that BUT u are one of the BEST woman i ever fucked. I truly enjoy having sex with U.
Melissa:

2019 Month 11 Week 1

This week nothing special happened between me & melissa, however i kept my promise & we went down to Bugis + La Senza & i got her 2 sets of Bra Panties before dinner & sent her home. We didnt get to hang out on fri as she had to visit her relative. However, on Fri day i hung out with Honey again. Sorry to disappoint, i nv wanna have sex with Honey.

......................... To Be Continued .................................
Old 04-07-2022, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Month 3 Week 4 Still .......

even some aunty walk pass they will pinch their nose, Nabei u know people smoke yet u still wanna walk pass.
NB u know people will walk pass and you still smoke there.
Old 04-07-2022, 11:45 AM
Samster

mrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
NB u know people will walk pass and you still smoke there.
Bro its a smoking zone yellow box
Old 04-07-2022, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro its a smoking zone yellow box
NEA created a smoking zone yellow box there to cause other non smokers inconvenient.
Old 04-07-2022, 03:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Obswarrior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wow. Amazing.
Old 05-07-2022, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Another week in CBD, Monday sia

Anyways lets continue,

2019 Month 10 week 4 (Added to be precise)

I cummed inside Melissa, A pure accident cos her Malay pussy is damn wet, damn song (No offence to any i hope). I totally love malay girls since my first date with my ex-malay GF in my sec days back then. They are serious lovers, treat anyone of them well they are so willing to do anything for u.

Me: So sorry, i cummed inside u
Melissa: Its ok, i predicted it. Thats why i am on pills.
Me: Oic

As we talked i noticed her pussy creampie, white cum drips from her wet shaven pussy out & she bended over to lick my dick. Using her sensational magical tongue, she licked me clean & started again to pop my still erect hard dick into her sexy mouth. I knew she wants another round. She again 'blowed' me for a few mins. We moved to the window & in a standing mode i inserted my dick into her in a standing mode. Her handful boobs pressed against the window glass, outside the window, outside the hotel, passer bys, cars drove pass & i wonder if anyone catches her nice view of ( . ) ( . ) pressed on the glass. I bonked her for a couple of minutes before i lose my strength & lay on the bed while she climbed on top of me & rode me again.

Screams of LOUD moaning was again heard. She really rides like a cowgirl going for a gun battle running for her life. I turned her in a reserve cowgirl position. Her big brown ass now faces me, she rides again & once again i cummed inside her.

Both of us lay on the bed resting, the stupid phone rang signals its time up. We quickly showered & helped each other dressed up. I proposely detained her Red Satin La Senza Panties as a trophy, she was quite unhappy about it i insisted. She said what if got more cum licked out. I didnt bother about it. I grabbed a car & send her home. Before i go home & placed her panties in my zip lock bag together with my trophy of Panties/ Thongs (Whatever).

I texted Melissa

Me: Good Nitez Darling, thank u for this wonderful evening!
Melissa replied almost instantly
Melissa: Thank u too & u own me a set of La Senza.......
Me: Sure! No problem

After a while, she texted me again

Melissa: How often do u fuck like that?
Me: Not always like that BUT u are one of the BEST woman i ever fucked. I truly enjoy having sex with U.
Melissa:

2019 Month 11 Week 1

This week nothing special happened between me & melissa, however i kept my promise & we went down to Bugis + La Senza & i got her 2 sets of Bra Panties before dinner & sent her home. We didnt get to hang out on fri as she had to visit her relative. However, on Fri day i hung out with Honey again. Sorry to disappoint, i nv wanna have sex with Honey.

......................... To Be Continued .................................
2019 Month 11 Week 2

Bad story CBD

News of the Infamous Wuhan Virus broke out in Wuhan China. Singaporeans then arent seriously affected back than. Not until today our life were affected so far. For me its another typical week in CBD. I started to realise my boss which i worked for a few months started changing. She was a typical ang mo lady, always dressed in a single pc long skirt, smelled of Chanel & Dior Perfume. Red Hair shoulder length Lady, i often thought to myself;

IS HER PUSSY HAIR RED ALSO?

This day my question was somehow answered. She was dressed in rarely a white tank top exposing her Black Bra stripe & super short black skirt. My boss table is in a room but the design of the office table i can say is a genius design. No drawers pretty tall height, always exposing the ladies in the office. I see zaogeng every single day every single hour almost every single min.
Me seated facing my boss, 1 time she was on the phone talking. She sat down her legs spreading like a V, her tender slim long legs, black thongs & red hairy pussy exposed.

Melissa caught me looking at my Boss. I can sense jealousy after that. Melissa on the same day tried to catch my attention whenever i walked pass her to go to toilet. Melissa also spread her legs purposely or draw up her dress for me to see her again La Senza Panties i bought for her. Bey Tahan man. Cock harden for one whole day.

Sorry due to work load i cant write more for now i will try to update more if possible

Spoilers ahead!
What if Honey saw me & Melissa together?
Will there be more Tinder gals incoming?
Am i able to get another gal from my company?

...................... To Be Continued ................................
Old 05-07-2022, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 2
mixm is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermixm is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermixm is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermixm is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Waiting for more thank u TS
Old 07-07-2022, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
re3ken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

your company has any vacancy ? i wanna apply for a job
Old 07-07-2022, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 2
mixm is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermixm is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermixm is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermixm is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by re3ken View Post
your company has any vacancy ? i wanna apply for a job
Same here lol
Old 08-07-2022, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
2019 Month 11 Week 2

Bad story CBD

News of the Infamous Wuhan Virus broke out in Wuhan China. Singaporeans then arent seriously affected back than. Not until today our life were affected so far. For me its another typical week in CBD. I started to realise my boss which i worked for a few months started changing. She was a typical ang mo lady, always dressed in a single pc long skirt, smelled of Chanel & Dior Perfume. Red Hair shoulder length Lady, i often thought to myself;

IS HER PUSSY HAIR RED ALSO?

This day my question was somehow answered. She was dressed in rarely a white tank top exposing her Black Bra stripe & super short black skirt. My boss table is in a room but the design of the office table i can say is a genius design. No drawers pretty tall height, always exposing the ladies in the office. I see zaogeng every single day every single hour almost every single min.
Me seated facing my boss, 1 time she was on the phone talking. She sat down her legs spreading like a V, her tender slim long legs, black thongs & red hairy pussy exposed.

Melissa caught me looking at my Boss. I can sense jealousy after that. Melissa on the same day tried to catch my attention whenever i walked pass her to go to toilet. Melissa also spread her legs purposely or draw up her dress for me to see her again La Senza Panties i bought for her. Bey Tahan man. Cock harden for one whole day.

Sorry due to work load i cant write more for now i will try to update more if possible

Spoilers ahead!
What if Honey saw me & Melissa together?
Will there be more Tinder gals incoming?
Am i able to get another gal from my company?

...................... To Be Continued ................................
I am sorry folks, workload is very heavy this few days.
I apologise for the slow update

STILL at 2019 Month 11 Week 2

Thurs afternoon, i was texting with Melissa.

Me: Hey, wanna smoke?
Melissa: Ok lets go new place
Me: Which new place?
Melissa: Just now i took lift i heard got rooftop stairs
Me: OH ..................... Ok loh lets go check it out

We both walked out & pressed the UP button to go up. Inside the lift Melissa suddenly hugged me say she miss me. I was pleased with my trophy, grinning like a boy. Soon the lift took us at the top floor of this CBD office tower, we opened the stairs door leading us to the firelift/ cargo lift. I saw cctv facing the stairs door but we went the other way. We walked up 1 level. Saw a couple cigarette butts & assumed here safe. We came back here for 3 more smoke breaks & didnt see anyone.

Friday, i texted Melissa again to jio her go smoke. She said ok with a grin
I didnt really quite get it. After the smoke, i wanna walk down. She suddenly stopped me in my tracks, say that she is horny. I was like, WHAT! How? Now? Cannot wait until tonight meh? Her reply was thru the eyes she wanted it NOW. She proceeded to unzip me & pulled out my xiao didi, she licked it for a taste & continues to lick it like la chee, french kissing before putting my erected cock into her sexy lips again. She slurped my cock like she sucked her favourite Bubble Tea or Starbucks. While she was giving me a BJ, she stripped her red thongs out of her black 1 pc long dress. She passed it to me for a sniff. It smell of Strawberry indeed.

She bended over & i trusted my cock into her wet pussy. She tried not moan very loud. A few mins passed, i cummed inide her, she sit down with her pussy spreading, i saw cum dripping out from her pussy then she put on her Red Thongs before we make over way down.

Melissa in the lift: Tonight, somemore ya!
Me: Shag man BUT smiling

Soon, evening came. Me & Melissa was sitted at our usual spot by the Singapore River drinking our first Beer to relax the pressure off work. Just about 1 hour passed after we sat down. I noticed a familiar face & figure walked pass our spot. It was Honey with another man. She was hooking onto his hands as she walked pass me. She had saw me from far & as she walked nearer to me & Melissa, i can see from her face she looked angry.

..................... TO Be Continued ..............................................
Old 08-07-2022, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Why is she angry? she is also with another person.
Old 08-07-2022, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 5
pick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying your story TS, please continue soon
Old 08-07-2022, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
I am sorry folks, workload is very heavy this few days.
I apologise for the slow update

STILL at 2019 Month 11 Week 2

Thurs afternoon, i was texting with Melissa.

Me: Hey, wanna smoke?
Melissa: Ok lets go new place
Me: Which new place?
Melissa: Just now i took lift i heard got rooftop stairs
Me: OH ..................... Ok loh lets go check it out

We both walked out & pressed the UP button to go up. Inside the lift Melissa suddenly hugged me say she miss me. I was pleased with my trophy, grinning like a boy. Soon the lift took us at the top floor of this CBD office tower, we opened the stairs door leading us to the firelift/ cargo lift. I saw cctv facing the stairs door but we went the other way. We walked up 1 level. Saw a couple cigarette butts & assumed here safe. We came back here for 3 more smoke breaks & didnt see anyone.

Friday, i texted Melissa again to jio her go smoke. She said ok with a grin
I didnt really quite get it. After the smoke, i wanna walk down. She suddenly stopped me in my tracks, say that she is horny. I was like, WHAT! How? Now? Cannot wait until tonight meh? Her reply was thru the eyes she wanted it NOW. She proceeded to unzip me & pulled out my xiao didi, she licked it for a taste & continues to lick it like la chee, french kissing before putting my erected cock into her sexy lips again. She slurped my cock like she sucked her favourite Bubble Tea or Starbucks. While she was giving me a BJ, she stripped her red thongs out of her black 1 pc long dress. She passed it to me for a sniff. It smell of Strawberry indeed.

She bended over & i trusted my cock into her wet pussy. She tried not moan very loud. A few mins passed, i cummed inide her, she sit down with her pussy spreading, i saw cum dripping out from her pussy then she put on her Red Thongs before we make over way down.

Melissa in the lift: Tonight, somemore ya!
Me: Shag man BUT smiling

Soon, evening came. Me & Melissa was sitted at our usual spot by the Singapore River drinking our first Beer to relax the pressure off work. Just about 1 hour passed after we sat down. I noticed a familiar face & figure walked pass our spot. It was Honey with another man. She was hooking onto his hands as she walked pass me. She had saw me from far & as she walked nearer to me & Melissa, i can see from her face she looked angry.

..................... TO Be Continued ..............................................
Still again at 2019 Month 11 Week 2

I was hanging out with Melissa while Honey spotted me. I spotted her too, Melissa being my FwB almost knew this. 3 of us exchanged a weird kind of moment, Honey while being with ‘maybe’ her sugardaddy or someone else she knew from Tinder or Michat too. They settled down a few pubs behind us, the guy she was with is obviously a pinoy or a malay fellow (Sorry no offence not racist just guessing). Melissa broke the silence by asking me in a jealous tone if I still wanna bang Honey. I was like replying in a sarcastic tone. The night brought to a close with Melissa and me back in our 2nd visit to Hotel 81 Geylang. I caught sight of a familiar face, My Platoon SGT. He was with a Viet woman while he signalled my gal, I replied Malay colleague. He gestured a GOOD hand sign. Got our room & went in. Melissa stripped to her Red Bra & Thongs while she punished me naked. She kneel in her knees & teased my dick with her wet tongue BUT she didn’t BJ me this time. She was stroking my cock only gently only, Melissa doesn’t seemed to be in a hurry to have sex this time even we got only 2 hours for the room. She make me sit on the bed while she continue to tease me further & tickle me even sometimes. Finally she blowed me, for a split second only. She allowed me to unclick her Red Bra, I lay on the bed & she climbed on top of my head. My face. She was pressing her Red Thongs Pussy on my head.

Melissa: Do u like it?

Me: I cant breathe

Then she changed to a 69 position, I brushed her Red Thongs aside exposing her wet pussy. The Red Thongs doesn’t smell of Strawberry again, rather it had a strong dead fish smell. I noticed a lot of white stains on the Thongs. I believe its some of my cum from earlier in the day. It must have been very uncomfortable for her. After some foreplay, I stripped her & penetrated her wet pussy. She screamed with loud moans. She turned to ride like a wild cowgirl again one of my favourite position. I cummed inside her wet pussy again. We took turns to shower this time. She didn’t offer to shower me. After this fuck I send her home. She didn’t say much BUT I knew shes very affected by Honey. I don’t know why because we were FwB not real couple. At home, I was on the bed & texted her

Me: Good Nitez

Melissa replied after a while

Melissa: Good Night to u 2

Me: Did u enjoy tonights fuck?

Melissa: Yes I did BUT in my mind I was thinking about something……..

Limpei knew it man, so I tried to ask her however she avoided the question & offered to answer after she had considered it well. There was no news of her until ……

2019 Month 11 Week 3

Another start of a working week, sibei sianz again. This week was kind of unusual, Melissa & I didn’t interact much except going to smoke. A few boring days, go home go work no activity. Thurs came. Melissa requested we go to our new spot upstair, we usually avoid going there cos the cigarette butts are getting more. This time, I think the cleaner has cleaned it. We spoke & chatted suddenly she popped a question

Melissa: Do u know why this few days I was thinking about something?

Me: Not really quite sure, please enlighten me

Melissa: U know in my mind I was thinking to invite Honey Me & U to have 3-some.

Me: WHAT! ( I truly cant believe what I am hearing, I BET u guys don’t believe it too right?)

Melissa explained that she had many fantasies of 3some, gangbang, orggy…. I am the only guy she hopes she can achieve this fantasy.

Me: Well, if u like It I shall ask Honey.

Back in office, I text Honey.

Me: Hi how are u? Shall we go for a drink tonight?

Honey in almost an instant replied, ok

I know what u all thinking, dont worry it is going to disappoint u guys in the next update

……………………. To Be Continued ………………………………………………..
Old 12-07-2022, 03:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
BlueDotPower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, please continue.
Old 12-07-2022, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Still again at 2019 Month 11 Week 2

I was hanging out with Melissa while Honey spotted me. I spotted her too, Melissa being my FwB almost knew this. 3 of us exchanged a weird kind of moment, Honey while being with ‘maybe’ her sugardaddy or someone else she knew from Tinder or Michat too. They settled down a few pubs behind us, the guy she was with is obviously a pinoy or a malay fellow (Sorry no offence not racist just guessing). Melissa broke the silence by asking me in a jealous tone if I still wanna bang Honey. I was like replying in a sarcastic tone. The night brought to a close with Melissa and me back in our 2nd visit to Hotel 81 Geylang. I caught sight of a familiar face, My Platoon SGT. He was with a Viet woman while he signalled my gal, I replied Malay colleague. He gestured a GOOD hand sign. Got our room & went in. Melissa stripped to her Red Bra & Thongs while she punished me naked. She kneel in her knees & teased my dick with her wet tongue BUT she didn’t BJ me this time. She was stroking my cock only gently only, Melissa doesn’t seemed to be in a hurry to have sex this time even we got only 2 hours for the room. She make me sit on the bed while she continue to tease me further & tickle me even sometimes. Finally she blowed me, for a split second only. She allowed me to unclick her Red Bra, I lay on the bed & she climbed on top of my head. My face. She was pressing her Red Thongs Pussy on my head.

Melissa: Do u like it?

Me: I cant breathe

Then she changed to a 69 position, I brushed her Red Thongs aside exposing her wet pussy. The Red Thongs doesn’t smell of Strawberry again, rather it had a strong dead fish smell. I noticed a lot of white stains on the Thongs. I believe its some of my cum from earlier in the day. It must have been very uncomfortable for her. After some foreplay, I stripped her & penetrated her wet pussy. She screamed with loud moans. She turned to ride like a wild cowgirl again one of my favourite position. I cummed inside her wet pussy again. We took turns to shower this time. She didn’t offer to shower me. After this fuck I send her home. She didn’t say much BUT I knew shes very affected by Honey. I don’t know why because we were FwB not real couple. At home, I was on the bed & texted her

Me: Good Nitez

Melissa replied after a while

Melissa: Good Night to u 2

Me: Did u enjoy tonights fuck?

Melissa: Yes I did BUT in my mind I was thinking about something……..

Limpei knew it man, so I tried to ask her however she avoided the question & offered to answer after she had considered it well. There was no news of her until ……

2019 Month 11 Week 3

Another start of a working week, sibei sianz again. This week was kind of unusual, Melissa & I didn’t interact much except going to smoke. A few boring days, go home go work no activity. Thurs came. Melissa requested we go to our new spot upstair, we usually avoid going there cos the cigarette butts are getting more. This time, I think the cleaner has cleaned it. We spoke & chatted suddenly she popped a question

Melissa: Do u know why this few days I was thinking about something?

Me: Not really quite sure, please enlighten me

Melissa: U know in my mind I was thinking to invite Honey Me & U to have 3-some.

Me: WHAT! ( I truly cant believe what I am hearing, I BET u guys don’t believe it too right?)

Melissa explained that she had many fantasies of 3some, gangbang, orggy…. I am the only guy she hopes she can achieve this fantasy.

Me: Well, if u like It I shall ask Honey.

Back in office, I text Honey.

Me: Hi how are u? Shall we go for a drink tonight?

Honey in almost an instant replied, ok

I know what u all thinking, dont worry it is going to disappoint u guys in the next update

……………………. To Be Continued ………………………………………………..
Another nice holiday from all malay friends.....

Another long weekend break took me back from relaxing for 3 days to taking the bus & train makes me saw alot of zombie looking people. All look like still not enough break rest.

2019 Month 12 Week 1

A long jump into another month of unrest in the world where the famous WUHAN VIRUS took place with many rumours that Singapore is going to hit with the deadly virus too. I being a Happy-Go-Lucky type of person doesnt care much. The thursday night of this week took me, melissa & honey 3 sat on a same pub drinking & sharing our personal views on alot of things. I can see that melissa was quite interested in Honey. Melissa wore a 1 pc short black dress i knew from the afternoon BJ at our usual stairs that she was wearing a Black G-String, Honey on the other hand was as usual in a yellow tee & jeans.

After a 2 hour long torture, took me the courage to ask both of them to go for a trial 3-some. Honey rejected the idea as she is not prepared to have a so many people sex session. Melissa was unhappy & disappointed i can say. Meanwhile, i can see that she keeps texting someone. At 11, Honey make some excuse & went off. Melissa asked me if i am still keen to have a 3-some. I was of cos ok with it. She say her friend has gone to get a room for us in Parkroyal. We quickly finished our drink & grabbed a car to beach road.

Upon reaching the room, to MY very much surprise. Honey opened the door, this 2 ladies totally ................................

Sorry workload too much i cant continue for now ................
WILL UPDATE AS SOON as i am free ....

........................ TO BE CONTINUED .............................
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1