The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2022, 06:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2510 / Power: 15
horny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Instagram Outreach to Influencers to Bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
actually one bro did it successfully. to cyn*c*l_b*b*.

you need to have 5k followers. be quite good looking. open profile. then go for it

She's D cup, super slim, hot.
Bro can share her name thru PM? Thanks.
Old 23-06-2022, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexshoot View Post
Looks like his leh. I don't know what he does for a living, maybe some 2nd gen rich kid or what. If my gf like this and I am rich, I confirm won't send her overseas. Keep her at all for daily usage. Hahaha. I'm just green with envy.
haha ikr. me too bro. she's really damn gao lat. not easy to find so slim yet tits so huge.

just to share, one bro pm me almost 2 years ago about this lady and said the below..

not sure whether real or not but if I were him I think will raw and CIP too haha
--------------------------------------------------------------

"Went on for 2 months. Just using a dating app and we matched. I didnt think of her being a famous IG model or anything like that. So we just chat chat cos I want to see if is fake profile or not, end up plan a day go out and she turned up, looked so dam beautiful, better than her pics with her cleavage showing.
On the second date we go drinking and she give me so many hints that she wants to have sex, keep touching and rubbing my thigh, so i initiate to get a room. That night was the first of many to come, just pure lusty raw sex with her all night, with that body I never got enough of it. I even convinced myself that I will marry this girl if she got pregnant as she just look so perfect everytime, after 2 months of constantly cumming in her pussy, I was prepared for the pregnancy news.
So the day came and she took a pregnancy test and it was positive, i was quite happy but then all of a sudden, she brought up the topic of her boyfriend returning to SG for awhile.
I abit sad la that she never told anything to me.
Long story short she went back to the BF who still isn't in SG, she lied to him for about 1 mth and then had an abortion

Now she's a changed woman I guess"
Old 23-06-2022, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 11
sexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to all

Quote:
haha ikr. me too bro. she's really damn gao lat. not easy to find so slim yet tits so huge.

just to share, one bro pm me almost 2 years ago about this lady and said the below..

not sure whether real or not but if I were him I think will raw and CIP too haha

"Went on for 2 months. Just using a dating app and we matched. I didnt think of her being a famous IG model or anything like that. So we just chat chat cos I want to see if is fake profile or not, end up plan a day go out and she turned up, looked so dam beautiful, better than her pics with her cleavage showing.
On the second date we go drinking and she give me so many hints that she wants to have sex, keep touching and rubbing my thigh, so i initiate to get a room. That night was the first of many to come, just pure lusty raw sex with her all night, with that body I never got enough of it. I even convinced myself that I will marry this girl if she got pregnant as she just look so perfect everytime, after 2 months of constantly cumming in her pussy, I was prepared for the pregnancy news.
So the day came and she took a pregnancy test and it was positive, i was quite happy but then all of a sudden, she brought up the topic of her boyfriend returning to SG for awhile.
Long story short she went back to the BF who still isn't in SG, she lied to him for about 1 mth and then had an abortion

I saw her 2 times in real life and both times she wear skin tight dresses. Waaa she is damn 3D. I wonder how her male friends tahan.
Old 23-06-2022, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
inbody deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro care to share more?

Quote:

you need to have 5k followers. be quite good looking. open profile. then go for it

Old 23-06-2022, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 14
shareandcare is one of the Best!shareandcare is one of the Best!shareandcare is one of the Best!shareandcare is one of the Best!
Quote:

Can pm the full ig handle? Ineterested to see who is that
Old 23-06-2022, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 15
kingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

Damn, who is this, ctc plz
Old 23-06-2022, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1550 / Power: 15
thehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant future

Quote:
replied...
think i figure out this influencer...the IG seems to change to new name instead...
can share via pm to confirm?

Last edited by thehand; 23-06-2022 at 11:40 AM. Reason: edit
Old 23-06-2022, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
re3ken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexshoot View Post
I saw her 2 times in real life and both times she wear skin tight dresses. Waaa she is damn 3D. I wonder how her male friends tahan.
bro care to share her IG? interested to see who is this lady
Old 23-06-2022, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
snootycat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Really curious who this is. Can pm?
Old 23-06-2022, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
LycoriS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Curious about her IG, anyone can share ? Thanks!
Old 23-06-2022, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 5
EvanSG is a name known to allEvanSG is a name known to allEvanSG is a name known to allEvanSG is a name known to allEvanSG is a name known to allEvanSG is a name known to all
Instagram Outreach to Influencers to Bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by shareandcare View Post
Can pm the full ig handle? Ineterested to see who is that
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingster View Post
Damn, who is this, ctc plz
She changed her ig handle, no longer cyc***l_b***.

Well , I can say it genetic for her figure & look , her mom looks like MILF

Up my points & I'll share the IG handle to view her & her MILF mom

Last edited by EvanSG; 23-06-2022 at 04:24 PM.
Old 23-06-2022, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Ac11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can pm me too, i also want to know who
Old 23-06-2022, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1550 / Power: 15
thehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant future

simply fill in the blanks with vowel and google it...
Old 23-06-2022, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 5
Ventus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVentus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Pm who leh haha
Old 23-06-2022, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 974 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold

Can share IG name?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1