The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2022, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 12
goldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud of
So I kinda fucked up

I applied for Thailand pass rather too late. Now my flight is tomorrow, and my pass is not yet approved..
Any suggestions, friends?
Old 22-05-2022, 02:16 AM
Samster

goldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud of
Re: So I kinda fucked up

Thanks for the assistance Funboi :<
I've emailed them. I can't seem to place overseas calls and I'm unsure why thanks TPG
Old 22-05-2022, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
If you are using telco TPG, its because your mobile credit is insufficient for overseas call. TPG works like a prepaid actually 5555.

Maybe you should try using your landline to call instead. Depending you using normal analog phoneline or digital voice, check with your landline operator on the IDD code to dial before the 66. Calling time will bill later.
Thanks for this! Managed to topup, but no one's taking the call. Guess I'll have to call in morning.. Hopefully that's not gonna be too late T.T
Old 22-05-2022, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
its supposed to be 24x7 if there is no connection fees while ringing, just let it ring! 55555 Ring till disconnected then try again.

How much did you top-up for TPG? What is their rate for overseas call to thailand? don't later call halfway and disconnected 55555.
It rings, then goes to an automated voice recording :<
The recording is in Thai lmao--I am so so sad rn
Old 22-05-2022, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
if all the numbers same then no choice faster hang up during automated voice recording before over 30 seconds 5555 Lost $0.06.

But what time your flight?
3pm hahahahaha oh my goddd I am so stressed
Old 22-05-2022, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

I got a friend who just came back and insisted that he didn't apply for thaipass. He keep telling "ni need one la.. I also never apply." He is going again on 27 and he refuse to apply one due to his recent experience... Weird fellow.
Old 22-05-2022, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldblow View Post
I applied for Thailand pass rather too late. Now my flight is tomorrow, and my pass is not yet approved..
Partly your fault, nothing u can do but pray. No point email or calling them. Many did and failed. I tried calling hotline, wasted time, effort n money. U might get lucky, someone actually pick up the call or reply your email.

This is the main reason why the whole world asking them to "throw away" this useless Thaipass but someone internally insists of having it. Guess $$$ involves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
I got a friend who just came back and insisted that he didn't apply for thaipass. He keep telling "ni need one la.. I also never apply." He is going again on 27 and he refuse to apply one due to his recent experience... Weird fellow.
Impossible, there are 3 check points. 1st SG check in, 2nd before TH custom, 3rd custom unless all 3 sleeping. Anyway, listen n forget.
Old 22-05-2022, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 13
pearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Go join FB group Thailand reopening they may have answers for you
Old 22-05-2022, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
sex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldblow View Post
Dont expect that approve easily u should atlease apply early like 1wk before not last min to approve if cannot get in time then postponed yr flight.
Old 22-05-2022, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
sex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Ask yr friend dont Alibaba the moment u check in changi airport the security will ask u show the thailamd pass,even the security。miss out in singapore
the thai airport will also ask u to show the thaipass i tik yr friend bushit u and u really believe.
Old 22-05-2022, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2014 / Power: 16
siliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
think there is a surge in travel so the backend processing can't process as fast like before plus this weekend got election.

TS still never reply how many days in advance did he submits
Reading the thread, one of my key take away is apply early for the Thai Pass.
Mine got approved in 15 mins. They improved, allow the submission of documents in PDF.😁

Old 23-05-2022, 06:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex hunter View Post
Ask yr friend dont Alibaba the moment u check in changi airport the security will ask u show the thailamd pass,even the security。miss out in singapore
the thai airport will also ask u to show the thaipass i tik yr friend bushit u and u really believe.
I don't believe that's why I say he weird fellow ma.... Zzzz
Old 23-05-2022, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 22
TheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to all

Surprisingly I got my Thai pass approved in less than 12 hours just last week.
Old 23-05-2022, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

ok lah they getting ready for 1st June immediate approval for Thai Pass...hopefully that is true
Old 23-05-2022, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Rdaytona deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i think it is much easier & faster to apply for thai pass now as I applied for it yesterday & got it approved instantly with email QR code.
Just prepare the usual documents they need & shouldn't be much of hassle to get it approved....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1