The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2022, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 13
Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!
Re: Long LT in Bangkok - where to start?

Quote:
Originally Posted by serav1 View Post
I think one of the main key points is that you gotta state your location as BKK, then you'd get more hits. If you put it as SG you'd probably get a lot less. I also just signed up recently and on my first day I've had quite a few replies, and chats that's carried on for a while.
It also helps if you state in profile that you are currently in bangkok after you set your location to bangkok.

For TF and Tinder, it is alot of work trying to meet up with ladies this way. Besides all the work in sending out messages and viewing profiles, you will need to filter out those ladyboys, scammers and fake profiles too. After doing all that, the genuine replies are like only a small amount compared to the number of profiles reached out.

Having said that, i have actually met up with some of these ladies. Some are looking for Long Term Relationship, others are freelancers and there are those hoping to snare sugar daddies. I continue to remain friends with a couple of them after the initial meet up.

Unless i have alot of time to spend cultivating the relationship before i go bangkok, I probably wouldn't use these dating platforms. I know others have had success getting free ONS with these ladies on dating app, but I'd prefer P2P instead of seeking free ONS or FWB.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1