The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2022, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 17
SillyBoy7 is a glorious beacon of lightSillyBoy7 is a glorious beacon of lightSillyBoy7 is a glorious beacon of lightSillyBoy7 is a glorious beacon of lightSillyBoy7 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellothis555 View Post
The reason why I prefer to reach BKK in the late afternoon, which I did during last trip. By the time u reach hotel is in the evening.. check a few emails, youtube and rest. Next morning the result will be out and free to go anywhere. I do not want to reach BKK in the morning and wait for the whole day in hotel. Some results are fast, while others slow.
I agree with this method - going to do the same next week!
Old 20-03-2022, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: SHA+ Hotel and 1st night RT-PCR

Quote:
Originally Posted by sads View Post
Thanks for the detailed explanation. I have seen youtube videos of chiongsters getting the virus and hid in the hotel till they no longer get a positive ART result. Took 10 days to recover but at least without the hefty hospital costs:

Will take this route if it happens to me (planning to stay there for a month). Problem comes if I get diagnosed in the last few days, then no way to hide....
bills. it depends whether your insurance covers it.
else just claim from it.
the 10 days of nothingness is the killer.
if u got it on the last few days (without testing), just extend your trip and hide.
Old 20-03-2022, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
find a hospital to admit to for quarantine.
10 days is the min. Different hospitals might apply the quarantine period differently but it ranges 10-14 days.
If you dont find yourself a hospital to admit, they can find for you. But it may take up to days and your 10 day quarantine only start counting from the day you are admitted, not the day you first got tested positive
you may also have to pay upfront deposit to get admitted first. (100k-300k baht)
Holy shit. That much?! I thought if we get covid, and we have mild symptoms, we just need to quarantine in a chosen hotel for 10 days. And some insurance covers the quarantine cost if you kanna quarantine
Old 20-03-2022, 09:52 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
Holy shit. That much?! I thought if we get covid, and we have mild symptoms, we just need to quarantine in a chosen hotel for 10 days. And some insurance covers the quarantine cost if you kanna quarantine
i'm not so sure about quarantining in hotel now, whether you get to choose where to quarantine, specific hotels for you to choose from or the hospital chooses for you. Or even, if the choices are only available in phuket.
Only insurance policies that covers "non-symptom covid", wil cover mild symptoms as well.
Those that do not cover "non-symptom covid" will not cover mild symptoms due to their definitions, as it has to be somewhat life endangering and will not be considered as "mild". Eg: fever > 40 degrees, which is super hot.
Old 21-03-2022, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

4 more days to fly and yet to receive approval for Thailand Pass Emailed [email protected] . Anyone know of another email address that I can try?

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 21-03-2022, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
jackpotkawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
Thai insurance don't cover you anymore if you don't get admitted into a hospital. So best is still to buy local insurance for a peace of mind.
Old 21-03-2022, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
4 more days to fly and yet to receive approval for Thailand Pass Emailed [email protected] . Anyone know of another email address that I can try?
This TP is a pain in the ass comparing to other countries. Thai govt wants more tourists but yet they are making it difficult for tourists to go TH.

Dun bother emailing them, they do not or seldom reply. My 2 trips, TP approved on the 8th day and 5th day. The anxiety of getting the air ticket, insurance and hotel but yet dunno whether TP will arrive on time

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
when did you submit? Don't know below help or not.

ps.

If very close to departure date still no approval, best is call.
No use, called b4. No one pick up the call. Maybe, I was the unlucky 1.
Old 21-03-2022, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
when did you submit? Don't know below help or not.

ps.

If very close to departure date still no approval, best is call.
I applied last week on Wednesday. I will call them tomorrow if I still do not receive it today.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 21-03-2022, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 14
calvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant future
Quote:
[email protected]@consular.go.th
Bro try this [email protected]

I do apply last week Tuesday afternoon they reply me on ytd evening approved

Good luck
Old 21-03-2022, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
I applied last week on Wednesday. I will call them tomorrow if I still do not receive it today.
If u submitted all docs, should get within these few days.... check with your hotel whether have they response to TP.

Last min, u can get an agent to do it for u, approve within a day but of cause needs to pay extra.
Old 21-03-2022, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackpotkawa View Post
Thai insurance don't cover you anymore if you don't get admitted into a hospital. So best is still to buy local insurance for a peace of mind.
That is for those plans which doesnt cover asymptomtic covid.
The ones which cover asymptomtic covid, still covers. But prices have risen quite a lot.
Old 21-03-2022, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
The ones which cover asymptomtic covid, still covers. But prices have risen quite a lot.
I bought insurance from SG for both trips. Cheaper and covers are better than Thai insurance. 1 week premium/ top cover, only $50++, most important, pay u x amount for quarantine in hospital or approved isolation accommodation.

Thai insurance is a joke for this case.
Old 21-03-2022, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
jackpotkawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yeah so read the policy before purchasing. Many travellers have to fork out money just because insurances are not covering if they are admitted into hospitel and not hospital.
Old 21-03-2022, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellothis555 View Post
I bought insurance from SG for both trips. Cheaper and covers are better than Thai insurance. 1 week premium/ top cover, only $50++, most important, pay u x amount for quarantine in hospital or approved isolation accommodation.

Thai insurance is a joke for this case.
have you tried claiming yet?
the nightmare starts upon claiming. ask around those who bought non-thai insurance and got quarantined in thailand.
price wise thai insurance is expensive. due to claims..... premiums actually went up double within half a year.
Old 21-03-2022, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
have you tried claiming yet?
the nightmare starts upon claiming. ask around those who bought non-thai insurance and got quarantined in thailand.
price wise thai insurance is expensive. due to claims..... premiums actually went up double within half a year.
At least SG insurance allows u to claim for isolation. Whether can claim or not, talk later. Cost to cost, SG insurance is better.

I going Nana 6c6c...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1