The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2022, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Money is always an issue for such relationship.I left my current massage girlfriend because she wanted someone who can give her status to continue work in Singapore.She wants me to be the guy behind the scene while she goes out with another guy.This guy was termed useless because he cant even support himself so my position becomes the atm.I didnt even accepted her terms as i dont like sharing.This lady is currently working in one of the massage joint in North Bridge Road
Old 11-01-2022, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
Money is always an issue for such relationship.I left my current massage girlfriend because she wanted someone who can give her status to continue work in Singapore.She wants me to be the guy behind the scene while she goes out with another guy.This guy was termed useless because he cant even support himself so my position becomes the atm.I didnt even accepted her terms as i dont like sharing.This lady is currently working in one of the massage joint in North Bridge Road
Bro don’t worry we are here to give advice and suggestions, maybe u can go back to her joint and find her colleagues and see if they will fall in love with u anot lor
👍
Old 11-01-2022, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother View Post
There was an ex-ML whom I visited regularly then. Sessions usually ended with HJ plus I fingered her a bit.

She's now happily married to a local SG and has a kid.

While I do agree with bros here that most such relationships (if u fall in love) doesnt end well, there are some success stories to tell

Anyway, if u have not step into this KC trap, suggest not too... If u did, all da best. Challenge I personally feel is having to live with the ML's past (or even present).
MLs are humans also. There are many MLs who get married in the midst of the work. But whether their husband is known through their work or the husband know from outside is different.

I would think some men might be able to accept a gf working as a masseur if they know her from other means, not as a customer. You fall in love with her other characteristics or personality. You tend to close an eye or imagine what she does at the job.

But if u know the girl from the HJ and BJ session, u know u are not the only one she blows. How to close an eye?

Quote:
U should remain contact with her. Since she just need a sponsor in terms of work permit, trade her work permit with money or sex. You happy, she happy.
Old 11-01-2022, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

The real question is can you accept your lover to service 4-5 men per day?
Old 11-01-2022, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 15
prometheus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you fall for a massage girl it means either of two things:

1. You’re lonely and cannot get a gf in the real world. Any girl who rubs your dick suddenly becomes a special girl, someone you fall for.

2. You want to be a knight in shining armour. You see yourself as a hero who wants to save this poor massage girl from her fate. And even if you can’t, you want to be her bf to comfort her.

Either way, she’s laughing all the way to the bank.
Old 11-01-2022, 02:39 PM
Samster

Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

I left because i have no idea how many partners she has. The fact that she wanted another guy shows i am just needed for money not love.So why should i pay thousands?
Old 11-01-2022, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3323 / Power: 20
arowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond repute

Fall in love with ML?
Unless you like the smell of KKJ de Parfum…
Old 11-01-2022, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I left because i have no idea how many partners she has. The fact that she wanted another guy shows i am just needed for money not love.So why should i pay thousands?
Good that you left.... let the bitch be someone else's problem.
Old 11-01-2022, 02:57 PM
Samster

I think my decision is right to leave her.In fact right after i left, something happen.If i am still in that relationship, i will have lostin the thousands
Old 11-01-2022, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 578 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10013 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Remember this true fact, no money no honey
Old 11-01-2022, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of
Quote:
I think my decision is right to leave her.In fact right after i left, something happen.If i am still in that relationship, i will have lostin the thousands
Bro how abt you elaborate more? What happened? And how much u have gave her?
Old 11-01-2022, 03:32 PM
Samster

I shall not elaborate further on her.But the signs are all there.Is just did not see it as too blinded by love.When I left her, i could clearly see the signs.Dont get KC.In fact she tried to get me back by asking me to come over to her place.We had sex but i didnt return back to her becausei know if i did then i will be back in trouble.
Old 11-01-2022, 03:42 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

A perennial question...

One might be ok if you don't know the background and you enter into a relationship based on love, feelings and emotions...the pure kind...

But now you know that the person you "love" is a ML who potentially touches, sucks or fucks 5-6 kkj a day...How would you feel? Feel like wearing a green hat, a cuckold or simply an ATM machine?

Unless you have an axe to grind or something to prove to someone...high chance (but not all) the relationship will end on a sour note...

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 11-01-2022, 03:53 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

Don't believe in all the lies massage girls and FLs tell us. Listen to Boss of SBF.
Old 11-01-2022, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Ya ML seen so many men and showered with so many gifts . They just wanna earned as much as possible and fly back to start a fresh life. Some of the ML here I know had owns some properties and even small businesses in China.

Even if found the right ML , after awhile their “colleagues “ will start to compare gifts , angpow etc . Soon ML will start asking for more . Same as those DH , they have many “consultants”.

I had met a few ML too (already RTC) . So far no heartache and in fact they give me some inspirations.

Before start set expectations. Then enjoy the journey orelse like bros here said Fuck and Forget .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1