The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2021, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10049 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute
The Behind Confess after PT gone

Sine PT has gone down history, nothing is secret anymore. Any confess or stories with the WLs. Start from myself:

I did few times raw each with H22R7 Sally and H22R9 Xiaowei. Not to mention how much effort i put in them to have such feel to allow this.

Last edited by exactmatxspeed; 03-11-2021 at 11:57 AM.
Old 05-11-2021, 08:49 AM
Samster

exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Behind Confess after PT gone

I do know some of the WLs doing tarma.. H22 is one of them but its very discrete.
Old 06-11-2021, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

My first raw was a sw opp of Jac at H7 second floor. Beautiful but worked short period of time.

After bbbj, she so horny and began to ride me. I creampie her at missionary.

MJ was the second sw allowed me to raw. Shot outside her after doggy.
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 06-11-2021, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: The Behind Confess after PT gone

Brother! R u referring to Kathy? After she quit the scene I kind of find a WL over at JB, Ocean's hotel looked like her. She might have change her name. I had a feelings that 2 customs, Woodlands and Tuas reopen in the second week of Jan 2022.

A "medical" mother of all question. Did we reopen bothers too early?
Old 06-11-2021, 05:40 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: The Behind Confess after PT gone

Shared with u guys. An old friend's son is Dec NS intake. He received letter informing him he is given extension of 5 mths. It come a shock because he wish to do his NS fast and continue in further study.

Why and what happen? I guess Mindef is ask to prepare for an increase in cases, and if it is bad. A need of army camps as isolation ctrs. We have return to CB 2020.

We are not out of the woods yet.
Old 06-11-2021, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sting691 View Post
My first raw was a sw opp of Jac at H7 second floor. Beautiful but worked short period of time.

After bbbj, she so horny and began to ride me. I creampie her at missionary.

MJ was the second sw allowed me to raw. Shot outside her after doggy.
who is MJ?
Old 07-11-2021, 09:41 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
who is MJ?
MJ is old bird previpsuly 150 gl. export to pt at 50 per shot. she is considered quite young among the rest I also did sally raw. cim , cip and cia too.
Old 07-11-2021, 02:24 PM
Samster

Wink Re: The Behind Confess after PT gone

Miss MJ. Value session with her. Pretty and Frenching provided. During her short days u have to travel there during weekdays. Always command a Q. She hang a Mickey mouse toy behind her door.

After she left the room was taken over by Miss FY. A truly legend. To all the girls we fucked, may all be happy and healthy. Counting down to year end.
Old 07-11-2021, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
MJ is old bird previpsuly 150 gl. export to pt at 50 per shot. she is considered quite young among the rest I also did sally raw. cim , cip and cia too.
CIA???? CIP????
Old 07-11-2021, 11:02 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
CIA???? CIP????
yea cip and cia!
Old 08-11-2021, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Brother! R u referring to Kathy? After she quit the scene I kind of find a WL over at JB, Ocean's hotel looked like her. She might have change her name. I had a feelings that 2 customs, Woodlands and Tuas reopen in the second week of Jan 2022.

A "medical" mother of all question. Did we reopen bothers too early?
Not Kathy.

This sw only worked short period of time.

Kathy worked very long since my NS time till 2010s. I coming to 50.
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 08-11-2021, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
yea cip and cia!
i dont know what is that?
Old 09-11-2021, 12:07 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
littl is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by sting691 View Post
Not Kathy.

This sw only worked short period of time.

Kathy worked very long since my NS time till 2010s. I coming to 50.
Couldnt remember her name and yes, she is only there for a few months after a complaint lodge against her n lic being revoked then cut card n back malaysia immediately.
Old 09-11-2021, 11:07 AM
Samster

Cool Re: The Behind Confess after PT gone

Memory flash back to 8 yrs ago. H7 L2. We have an old thread on this. U have to activate it to see the old threads. Members also talked about the 4 faced Buddha in the open area. The place where resting WLs had their meals, and do washing of clothing.

A period of time ex GL WL, Ann was in one of the room on this level. 2 yrs later this stretch was closed down, and all girls relocate to the other lane. Alot of girls to talk about rolling good times. Not to forget, Evon and Mun Mun. Catherine and Kid.

I missed them. I move on in the new normal.
Old 09-11-2021, 03:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
robert1234 is Cool - loads of Potential

Miss Janet from h12. Had my first aj experience with her and i KO within a couple of mins. Still remember that time her naked butt was facing me when she was hanging her towel. I took a quick hug from behind and rubbed my D on her butt. Told her so shiok i feel like poking into it. Didnt expect her reply to be (in mandarin) "u want to poke then later let u poke lor".

Wonder how is she now..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1