The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2022, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MYS @ BMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
She's the famous jocelyn from the old S spa, Spa9.

Very famous during pandemic time lolz
Use to be my go to when she was in S Spa then service dropped alot. How is she doing over there?
Old 03-08-2022, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
She's the famous jocelyn from the old S spa, Spa9.
Very famous during pandemic time lolz
She was famous long before the pandemic during her S days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGhappyman View Post
Jocelyn big size but nehneh small
Her bum is XL(extra large), not proportionate to her body frame, her nehneh is even smaller when she was at S, now her nehneh is considered not small liao, very much bigger than last time, think she went for modification job ba, all her wechat moment photos can see longkang one, and quite long & deep longkang leh, last time where got longkang? totally flat chested like airport runway ..
Old 04-08-2022, 12:39 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post

Her bum is XL(extra large), not proportionate to her body frame, her nehneh is even smaller when she was at S, now her nehneh is considered not small liao, very much bigger than last time, think she went for modification job ba, all her wechat moment photos can see longkang one, and quite long & deep longkang leh, last time where got longkang? totally flat chested like airport runway ..
Maybe because of the bra
Old 04-08-2022, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 11
lamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Big as in fat? LOL saw her photo but I know confirm ps is just how much only haha
Old 04-08-2022, 08:55 PM
Samster

sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe because of the bra
Push up bra? ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamelame76 View Post
Big as in fat? LOL saw her photo but I know confirm ps is just how much only haha
When i visited her at S i din see any bulge at all on her chest, totally flat, now that i see her wechat moment photos, her nehnehs are no way considered small anymore, but like u said, probably it's due to p/s ba ..
Old 04-08-2022, 10:30 PM
SamSter

SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Push up bra? ..
Yes bro
Old 04-08-2022, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes bro
Honestly i hv no idea what wonders the push up bra can do to lady's nehneh coz i never wear bra before la ..
Old 05-08-2022, 04:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Marko3245 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros visited S** Spa any recco of ML thnx. Heard s**dy look diff from pic than real life
Old 05-08-2022, 04:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Marko3245 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray8j View Post
any reviews of Joc***n from S*y Spa? Looks good
Any bros visited S** Spa any recco of ML other than joc***n, thnx. Heard s**dy look diff from pic than real life
Old 07-08-2022, 09:58 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marko3245 View Post
Any bros visited S** Spa any recco of ML other than joc***n, thnx. Heard s**dy look diff from pic than real life
You should try first. Remember to write a FR here.
Old 07-08-2022, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of

saw a new shop near q***n spa. looks like curtain shop but did not see the ml. anyone tried?
Old 11-08-2022, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 6
Newbie72 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNewbie72 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Any recommendations on Qu**n kindly pm me ? Hard to tell from pics - they all look like stars 😀

QUOTE=Hornykid456;21528462]saw a new shop near q***n spa. looks like curtain shop but did not see the ml. anyone tried?[/QUOTE]
Old 15-08-2022, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2051 / Power: 20
quiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond repute

Market must be bad for ML nowadays. Suddenly so many whom i added in wechat for ages and never char for last year suddenly spam their contacts.

Today i picked one in Tiong Bahru near hotel 81. From her wechat she looks young and pretty.

Paid the entrance fee and was led to the room by the ML. As she was wearing a mask i cant tell if her real looks is the same as her pic. Took the shower and waited for her to come in. When she came in i was sitting there and request if she can take off her masks. She obliged with a sweet smile. Looks close to her photos.

No complain about her massage as she is hardworking. Pleasant personality and we chat about some general stuffs. Manage to enjoy my overall session with her. Maybe will rtm as not easy to find a good ML.
Old 15-08-2022, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of
Share same sentiments as bro here.
Market is bad for all now. Just take a look at the scene recently:
- JB open up and lots of advertising from telegram and SBF
- Domes all active with good spread at competitive rates... Heheh pun here.
- Geylang opened up though supply still ramping up.
- my dormant wechat contacts also pinging me.
- Spa/ 'TCM' joints are have their rates flexed to our benefit where standard HJ is one blue note (rare ones are below one blue note), roaming also included without top up.

There are still remnant ones that request for 88 package or up selling before customer can unlock, best to just avoid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quiddi View Post
Market must be bad for ML nowadays. Suddenly so many whom i added in wechat for ages and never char for last year suddenly spam their contacts.

Today i picked one in Tiong Bahru near hotel 81. From her wechat she looks young and pretty.

Paid the entrance fee and was led to the room by the ML. As she was wearing a mask i cant tell if her real looks is the same as her pic. Took the shower and waited for her to come in. When she came in i was sitting there and request if she can take off her masks. She obliged with a sweet smile. Looks close to her photos.

No complain about her massage as she is hardworking. Pleasant personality and we chat about some general stuffs. Manage to enjoy my overall session with her. Maybe will rtm as not easy to find a good ML.
Old 15-08-2022, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 15
halfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud of
Ikr, there is only one spa can make it at that area.. need up some stairs one..

Quote:
Originally Posted by quiddi View Post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1