The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-12-2022, 09:47 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
Fox77404 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up lorong 18 house 20

lorong 18 house 20
Introduction: I have been to the Vietnamese field, Thai field and mixed field but to say that the most comfortable field or 18 lane 20 of the Chinese field. The boss is very good because of the epidemic staff reduction and did not affect the popularity of the boss field. Compared to other fields of consumption level, China field of yellow card and visa is the most difficult to do. The experience is also worth the money. The current price is S$200 an hour
The current personnel has been fresh blood with the liberalization of the epidemic. Details of the personnel will be added and reposted afterwards.

Today is mainly to write a girl's various indices and service attitude. New to 77.
Belongs to be the youngest girl in the field
Appearance features: big eyes, cute looking. Quirky very mischievous.
Body index.
Height: 163cm
Bust: visually estimated to have a c-cup
Body: slim, sensitive, good body proportion, good skin, tight points
Service, technology.
Service attitude is very good, and close to people. Of course you are gentle with her, good understanding. Then she will also be gentle to you.
Oral sex, deep throat, 69, accompanied by bath, etc.
Environment: Compared to the Vietnamese field, the Chinese field is very clean, but also according to their preferences to adjust the lighting. The overall word clean and tidy is not very, very sweet perfume smell. Personally, I still prefer this, very sweet perfume taste in the time of strenuous exercise will be very tired.
Old 23-12-2022, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 18
GreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: lorong 18 house 20

Where r u from?

I thank GOD i can eat,play and fuck at Geylang everyday!

And i am Chinese.

Work hard...HUMANS.

Dumb animals like me have to work very hard in our youth.
Old 24-12-2022, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: lorong 18 house 20

I like Botak Number 9 at Peter 1820

Yummylicious to the maximum

Very nice girl and willing to please
Old 26-12-2022, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 16
thundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
I like Botak Number 9 at Peter 1820

Yummylicious to the maximum

Very nice girl and willing to please
hmmm....any FR bro?? before i go and try.....hmmm....
Old 26-12-2022, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: lorong 18 house 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundergod22001 View Post
hmmm....any FR bro?? before i go and try.....hmmm....
slim body with a cupper tits

sensitive eraser nipple

slight tummy

wet bbbj and slippery pussy

face wise 6.5

small labia too

nice girl and willing to please

most important got gfe and ….. yummylicious

like to play my pattern rather than the standard sop no fun
Old 28-12-2022, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
HKarto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello All,

I thought there was an old thread of 1820 deep in the forums. Anyway good to see people still go to 1820. I have only frequented 1820 before covid and just went there again after all this time.

L18H20 No.3 Xiao Xue 小雪

Face : 8.8/10. Pleasing, Exotic (Minor Chinese Ethnicity)

Height : 1.55

Boobs : 6.5/10. Natural, firm, a little small but very nice.

Body : 8/10. Fair, smooth, skin is almost perfect, with no visible scar or tatoo. Slim not frail, not for anyone looking for a little bit of meat. Trimmed bush.

Bath:SOP, tries hard to make conversation during bath.

Catbath:SOP, thorough. didn't want licking of back, and AR but she said she is good at them, front licking was very thorough. I enjoyed it.

French:not sure, we kissed, I don't French as a rule and she didn't initiate. My bad not checking.

BJ:10/10.Capped BJ, but wow, it was intense, I didn't have the chance to complain about it. When I mentioned BBBJ, she said ever since she arrived in Singapore (just came 10 days ago) management doesn't encourage that, but when I mentioned others (most) in PRC gals did, she said she will in the future. Super long, very enjoyable BJ.

Painting : I don't paint.

FJ : 8/10. I would like to say SOP, but looking at her while hearing her soft moans is really a turn on, very accomodating and willing to try several positions.

GFE:9.5/10. this maybe slighty over, but she is like your school girlfriend, yet with a ethnic minority face, seductive and everything, trying to make conversation, yet when its down to SOP, doesn't cut corners.

RTF: I believe I will only frequent 1820, so yes definitely, for others, if you feel face is an important factor, I seriously recommend her. Her body, skin, GFE and hardworking are definitely a plus.

Not for tall, meaty or boob lovers, she is not any of the above. Rudimentary English as well.

Have fun fellow Chiongsters

Best regards - HK

But never i heard someone thinking of settling down permanently here..............
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1