The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2022, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 4
jokespi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
i did stay and woke up next day to see her g-string on the sink and my cum dried on the balcony floor next
Awesome share...she sounds very familiar...I am sure you gonna have much fun...to cum...lol
Old 30-06-2022, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 23
glenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to behold
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnic View Post
Looks like an awesome milf! :P Any bros got lucky?!

Any updates on her?
Old 30-06-2022, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenn553 View Post
Any updates on her?
Nice score...
Old 30-06-2022, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 23
spawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenn553 View Post
Any updates on her?
Meaty but still awesome

Old 30-06-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 811 / Power: 3
pretiLuigi is a splendid one to beholdpretiLuigi is a splendid one to beholdpretiLuigi is a splendid one to beholdpretiLuigi is a splendid one to beholdpretiLuigi is a splendid one to beholdpretiLuigi is a splendid one to beholdpretiLuigi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Meaty but still awesome

You one lucky chap to have this kinda of Milf.
Old 30-06-2022, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 23
glenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Meaty but still awesome

More please
Old 30-06-2022, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Meaty but still awesome

Wow.....how to catch such milf??
Old 01-07-2022, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 5
EASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Meaty but still awesome

Nver disgreed to that. Niceeeeee
Old 01-07-2022, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9740 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro easadoa21

return 19 points

Quote:
Originally Posted by EASADOA21 View Post
Nver disgreed to that. Niceeeeee
Old 04-07-2022, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

hi, sorry I have a question.

previously, I was using a pre-registered sim card and old 3G phone for cheonging.

now I am using that pre-registered sim card with a smartphone, so that I can use whatsapp with MLs.

When I tried using with the smartphone just now, it automatically logged into my Facebook account and also the Google play app.

Does this mean that my identity is compromised?

Touch wood if anything happens, can I be traced?
Old 04-07-2022, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraam View Post
Does this mean that my identity is compromised?

Touch wood if anything happens, can I be traced?
This is a guilty conscience question right? Do you know who the owner of whatsapp is? I think as long as your whatsapp is linked to the pre-registered number, it will be ok. Many guys use telegram instead.

But better to not do anything too wild that will cause you sleepless nights. You never know when privacy policies change on whatsapp, instagram and Facebook. Wechat may also be a safer app to use.
Old 04-07-2022, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
This is a guilty conscience question right? Do you know who the owner of whatsapp is? I think as long as your whatsapp is linked to the pre-registered number, it will be ok. Many guys use telegram instead.

But better to not do anything too wild that will cause you sleepless nights. You never know when privacy policies change on whatsapp, instagram and Facebook. Wechat may also be a safer app to use.
but one day if lets say the whatsapp or telegram is old

and it needs to be updated

so i go google play download, that is also linked to me right? or what.

or does it make a difference if i remove my original google account n make a new google account to download updates for the whatsapp or telegram apps?
Old 04-07-2022, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 15
eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!
How does rent a babe work? I mean most of them only offer dates only right? So your SOP is to date them then slowly convince them? Or its straight forward pay and bang?
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post
Easiest is to look for those in sugarbook or one of the rent a babe sites. Aim for those in the 40s. Usually they will not get as many hits and at that age they don’t feel as precious about sex. Most have fucked a few guys in their lifetime, ex bf husbands etc. I usually only offer pay per meet as I don’t really want to be tied down to 1 person. The experience is usually quite good and refreshing. I chiong fl quite often but the experience from sugar book and rent a babe type is usually less commercial. They milf feels less experience. Like there is no sop when you strip they suck then fuck. Usually is take it slow then chit chat ask what they like to do. Slowly lick pussy or love to 69. Fucking also got more position and they are open to sharing what position they like or can easily make them orgasm.
Old 04-07-2022, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2301 / Power: 17
handcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Meaty but still awesome

Look like someone i know. Does she stay in Jurong area?
Old 04-07-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 21
Rainmanben is a name known to allRainmanben is a name known to allRainmanben is a name known to allRainmanben is a name known to allRainmanben is a name known to allRainmanben is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by kraam View Post
but one day if lets say the whatsapp or telegram is old

and it needs to be updated

so i go google play download, that is also linked to me right? or what.

or does it make a difference if i remove my original google account n make a new google account to download updates for the whatsapp or telegram apps?
Create another Google account and use that for your pre-paid Sim. I hope you are using a different phone for your CCA
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1