The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 05-07-2022, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
KDDavid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Model: Violet from ThaiSmile
OKT: 10/10 Very nice guy. He responded my message very fast and organised the session very well. Thanks, bro!
Location: 8/10 Quite easy to go there. The room is spacious and clean. I like it
Looks: 8/10 Violet is very young and pretty. Her look makes me want to fuck her immediately
Body: 9/10 She has a killer body with big boobs, and soft ass. Her smell are very nice, too. I love to grab and squeeze her butt during the session
BBBJ: 8/10 Violet takes care of my little brother gently. Very comfortable BBBJ. My little brother got hard in no time.
FJ: 10/10 This is the best part. I tried 3 positions and finish her with missionary. Her moaning is very sexy. I miss her moaning right now
GFE: 8/10 If she can speak English well, then I will give her 10/10 haha. She is very friendly throughout the session. And she helps to clean up my body just like a gf
RTF: Definitely. Next week for sure. I am aiming for 2-shot session
Old 05-07-2022, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 2
Humbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of light

Just sampled BB from Babyface.

Hmm.. will keep it short as the experience was nothing to shout about.

OKT: Initially thought i got blocked as response was slow. Waited for 1.5 hours for booking confirmation. Even when reach location gotta wait for additional 10 mins before actual location given. Maybe whatsapp giving problem?

Now to the girl BB:
Looks : 6/10. (Filtered pics + No Make Up when i saw her).
Body: 7/10. Fleshy and she said she's fat. So she'll switch off ALL the lights except toilet light.
Boobs: 7/10. Not E cup as advertised.
BJ: 7/10. Weak suction. Just only suck the tip.
FJ: 7/10. Very rushed. Once she BJ and see dick stand, she'll immediately put on the CD. Only plus point is she very wet when she rides you.
GFE: Non-existent. Shower alone before and after deed. While she was showering alone she'll use her phone to make calls.

Note: Her finger nails are those long extension. So during 2nd shot while wearing CD it scratched my dick and jitao no more mood liao. So just did 1 shot.

RTF: Definite NO. Not worth the price ($250) for this kind of standard.
Old 05-07-2022, 11:34 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12838 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Had Lita from Thai Concepts.
Slim teenage body.
Tight and wet vagina.
Green and inexperienced.
Old 05-07-2022, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 3
bbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookzaa View Post
I brought some of them to MBS for gambling session.
They see my bankroll, all roll eyes. Cos they probably rather I spend my bankroll to book them more sessions.

On trips I win, I tip them for good luck.
So far so good. Positive results.

In fact once I brought one to MBS, won close to 20K. She ended up cancel all her appts, stayed with me 6hrs, then I got my pts to get room, bonk her until she kee siow.

Shiok la FL dome.
脆公蓝怕送
Old 05-07-2022, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 2
iampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to all

This guy "Ford", copied from my FR and pasted with slight editing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iampig View Post

FR for Yujin, thaiconcepts

Body: very slim, minimal fats. Thin thigh. B cup. Both her face and body look young. Skin is smooth.

Fj: I like to hear her moaning.

She pressed her body against mine and I hugged her tightly and squeezed her butt.

Changed to missionary and she continued her moaning.

Finally switched to doggy. She was tight and it was very comfortable to be thrusting in and out of her and with her moanings, it was not long before I cummed. It was a satisfying cum.

Gfe: We both seem to have cold personality so no much talking between us and we just cuddled for the rest of the time.
When I asked her simple questions I had to use google translate. She said her last day is on 4th of July.

RTF: No regret visited her. Highly recommended for people who like young and very slim lady. Will try others first.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ford View Post

Mild - Mansion Galary

Place: Super convenient, at The Central area
Body: very slim. B cup. Her face looks young. Skin is smooth, SYT style.

Fj: I like to hear her moaning, she closed her eyes and deeply enjoyed my pushing missionary.

She pressed her body against mine and I hugged her tightly and squeezed her butt, really GF style.

Changed to doggy and she continued her moaning.

Finally switched doggy standing She was tight and comfortable to be thrusting in and out of her and with her moanings, it was not long before I cummed. It was a satisfying cum while carrying her as her body suits my muscle

Treat her well gentlemen.

Gfe: We both seem to have cold personality so no much talking between us and we just cuddled for the rest of the time.
When I asked her simple questions I had to use google translate. She said her last day is on 4th of July.

RTF: No regret visited her. Highly recommended for people who like young and very slim lady. Will try others first.

Most memorable : Nami(BF), Gucci(HC), Cas(TC), Daphne(VP), Mavis(VP), Charlotte(OS)

Past RTF : Bambam(CF), Jingle(M), Amp(CF), Daisy(CF), Pooh(M), Hyeejin(A1), Jane(CF), Money(C), Yuki(BP)

Old 06-07-2022, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 11
fowlerku is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfowlerku is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for
Model: ThaiSmile - Jenny
OKT: very patient and clear with instructions
(for security reason please do not mention the name of location)
Looks: 8.5 very cute
Body: 8 petite with big natural rack.
BBBJ: 7.5 decent and feel good
FJ: accomodating and boobs look very nice in all positions
GFE: 6.5 quite shy
RTF: yes if time allows
Old 06-07-2022, 12:42 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 14
welfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Date of Visit: 06072022

Stable: Queens (1st time trying)
FL: Jeslin - https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=886693

Writing this with a heavy heart. Maybe after this, a bit hard to book her already... Below is my humble FR

OKT: Very prompt and patience and clear with instructions. Important point is friendly also. Not impatient at all.

Location: Central. Good for both driving and public transport.

Look: 8.5/10
About 10% discount from photos but her looks grows. The more you see the more you like. When door open, can recognise its her. I was expecting a more wild babe. However, she was shy and demure. Dress in a black sexy nightie with pink hair band... Immediately happy to pick her already.

Body: 8/10
She is what I call a woman's figure. Not those thin until all bone but all the right flesh and curves that makes her hot and super hugable. Her boobs are enhanced but still very soft and fits her overall figure.

Pussy: 7/10
Nicely trimmed, clean and no smell. SUPER WET!

Catbath: 8/10
Hardworking and non-commerical feel. More like having a session with mistress or fwb.

BBBJ: 8/10
I had better but she still able to give frequent deep throat on her own and spent a good amount of time in this area.

FJ: NA
She was super horny and used my dick as her dildo to stimulate herself..... I shot out after like 15mins of her playing with her pussy using my dick. Super sensual and enjoyable.

GFE: 20/10
This is where she really shines. She starts of as shy and demure. After entering the room, she just sat on the bed and keep looking and smiling at me. After I undressed, she asked shly if I need her to bath me. Of course and she led me into the shower and gave me a good wash. Not much action in the toliet as she was still dressed in her nightie.

After shower, she climbed on the bed and just rest her heads on your shoulder/chest. (KC trap!!!) and then she keep looking at you in close proximity with her super nice eyes and giving that shy look. After the initial round of bbbj, she lied down and offered herself for me to "service" her. While I attacked her delicious boobs, she put her fingers in her mouth to wet it and went south to start rubbing her pussy. After a while, she start moaning. She is a super frencher and her lips are pouty and super soft. Best for frenching. So imagine this, i was frenching her and squeezing her boobs and she was rubbing her pussy and moaning. The feeling was awesome.

I then went down to eat her pussy while she didnt stop rubbing her pussy and she was indeed wet. After eating her for a while, was missing her lips and went up to continue frenching. This is where she wanted to start fucking by reaching out for the condom while still frenching. I told her to foreplay a bit more..... could see that she was super high.... then she started to grab my dick to grind and rub her pussy. Inserting in and out, using my dick like a dildo. The experience was better than fucking. So I let her continue till I shot my load.

After cleaning me up, I could see a big wet patch on the bed... She put a few pieces of tissue paper over it and look shy and ran to to toliet to clean herself. After coming back, she cover both of us with the blanket and just kept cuddling... It wasnt long before I fell alsp... I really had a good sleep that I forgo the 2nd shot. The time spent with her cuddling was super enjoyable. She did ask me if I wanted a 2nd shot but seeing her sweet face, I wanted her to rest and just cuddle. (Maybe already tio KC-ed)

I shall end my FR here... already planning when to return again...

RTF: Can't wait!!!!!

Overall: 9.5/10
For her quality and service, 230/2/90 is slightly pricey but worth it.

P/S: As usual, one man's Big Mac is another man's subway. We all have different taste and expectations. Take this FR with a pinch and if you like my honest sharing, do give me a little upz of points. Greatly appreciated!
Old 06-07-2022, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
joviq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cream @ seduction
04/07 Monday

Needed quick release so text okt for earliest lady

Okt: not the first time booking with him already, his reply fast as usual. Waited 5-10 mins at gate thou (maybe okt answer nature call)
Looks: photo is the lady herself, less studio lighting, thai tanned, milf
Body size: petite, Shld be around 1.52m height
Boobs: natural big, u can squeeze all u like.
Shower: she will shower together, blow u after shower finish. She gave me her arse and I use my hotdog to slap her, naughty naughty.
Blow: she mention she is a fan of hotdog (but she don’t do cim). Not the dt type but good enough to arouse u
Fj: she is a horny milf, says she like to have 2 times in the morning and 2 times at night per day for 7 days a week! Since she have appetite I let her ride until happy.. but I didn’t manage to last so didn’t switch.
Towel: not the morning towels type la, other bros tried stable will know. Can dry u BUT BUT the towel will drop a lot of fluffs.

Booking was for 1s bcos rushing for time and that’s y Quick release!
Old 06-07-2022, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 5
MaskRider64 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaskRider64 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaskRider64 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Cherri from empire

Location central

Looks 10/10 very pretty girl same photo

Body 10/10 perfect curves with smooth white skin

Boobs 9/10 soft natural with senstive nips which she will moan when being lick

Pussy 9/10 clean shave and gets wet easy

Ass 9/10 thick soft and love to be smack (not too hard la.. Lol)

French 9/10 once activated her horny button wild already

GFE 10/10 love to hug and be naughty

Bbbj 9/10 loves to suck u deep and use her tongue to lick the whole shaft with licking n sucking of the balls too

Massage 9/10 keeps me relax after shots

Overall was a great experience and will definitely rtf if time permits
Old 06-07-2022, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 8
vicron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A1 KIRA

Looks 7.5/10
Above average, just lose photo by some margin.

Body 10/10
Regardless, the body is devilishly hot! Once she stripped, it was premium full feast for the eyes! Super awesome boobs that will seduce every man on earth, along with slender body perfectly curved everywherer right!

Experience 11/10
I am naturally a pretty shy boy, and had gone in having 1S elsewhere(awesome secret package by A1!!). I was intending to just rest and enjoy my time, but boy Kira is heavensent angel. She is so sweet and thorough in her service, taking care and cuddling with me like a lover. Then, she gave her all throughout(as mentioned, i was exhausted from poor sleep night before and also already having 1S right before), where she literally treated me to all positions and treatments. She literally hj me for 5 mins straight but never complain or show any irks, we tried several times in many positions she also accomodating, and led me to find out my new fetish and eventually made my 2S even though i thought i was so exhausted. Totally amazed by her delicate service. Afterwards, she even gave a pretty powerful massage and cuddled tgt.

GFE
As mentioned, she is heavensent angel. She is one of the few FL that gave me such immersive tender loving care it really felt like I was with my lover during twenties.

RTF
Definitely! In fact, I recommended 2 of my bros to go try as this gem is a must to try!

A1 gems are really mind blowing
Old 06-07-2022, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 12
lesky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlesky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fr khalifa from rollypolly

Easy and fuss free booking with bro RP.
Saw the khalifa listing n find her look resembles someone i know.
Quicky booked

Location is easy to find, central area.

No fuss finding her room.

Looks wise, pretty with the normal Thai tan.
D size cup, abit hard but her overall figure is voluptuous..
Very friendly, always smiling n accomodating, speak good english n french . Bbbj is abit green but still satisfying.o
Try a few positions, she is very accomdating.. started w cowgirl n finished w missionary... and best is doggie with the piakpiak sound...
Too tired for second rounds although tried very hard.. she give very soft massage n gfe feel is high....may rtf but see huw as others to try first.
Old 06-07-2022, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Goodday2die deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by iampig View Post
This guy "Ford", copied from my FR and pasted with slight editing.
Now we know we cannot trust this stable's FR.
Old 06-07-2022, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 16
luciferlks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterluciferlks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterluciferlks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

SexAmazon Dion fr
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?p...9#post21429019

Location very convenient my favourite place

Looks: 7.5( As late call and she almost sleeping soon so only light make up and look exactly same as this pic)

Boobs: 7/10 Enhanced C cup with small nipples nice to play with but its slightly dark brown colours

Body : 9/10 can know she very take care of her own body and skin and even bath you very clean clean inside toilet. Can know that she very particularly about personal hygiene!!!

BBBJ : 8.5/10 ( She will stare at you while blowing it fast and slow using her tongue 👅 to lick from head till balls)

FJ : 8/10 ( Very Clean Shave pussy and sensitive clits to tune with and she will ask you to change position as she don't like to fix at one position hahaha)

GFE : 9/10 Service-oriented style like Bangkok Massage Palour but she don't work in Bangkok mostly go Euro Country

Total all she acceptable by 8/10 & she very chatty won't make you feel boring...
Old 06-07-2022, 03:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
pornitako123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Club Friday Amp

GFE: 9/10
Looks: 9/10
Body: 8/10
Kissing: 9/10
FJ: 8/10
RTF: Yes

Thank you OKT for being so responsive and accommodating, will definitely visit again!
Old 06-07-2022, 05:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 15
Sident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I never really post FRs (usually just lurk on SBF). Making an exception because I had a great experience with this gem.

FR for
Model: Thaismile - Rainbow
OKT: 10/10 responds fast, smooth booking
(for security reason please do not mention the name of location)
Looks: 9/10 accurate to photos
Body: 9/10 curvy with soft natural large B/small C cup breasts, my preference
BBBJ: 8/10 more towards the tender kind of BJ
FJ: 9/10
GFE: We had chemistry so YMMV. She was responsive and will initiate lots of hugs, kisses.
RTF: Already planning to
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1