The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 25-06-2022, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 19
loathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovermaking View Post
I'm just sharing my experience with this OKT I encounter. I drove there like 24km and last mins canceled with fake reason girl on red code. The discount is given, but this OKT is not honest anyway.

Try at ur own risk.
What is the date you go ? assume its 24th night ?

Can anyone help verify that the girl in question is indeed not on code red and is working ?
Ur accusation will not only affect stable but legit girls who are working so worth verifying before making such a strong statement
Old 25-06-2022, 02:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
Lovermaking is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by loathsome View Post
What is the date you go ? assume its 24th night ?

Can anyone help verify that the girl in question is indeed not on code red and is working ?
Ur accusation will not only affect stable but legit girls who are working so worth verifying before making such a strong statement
24 June 22 @ 1030 pm.
Old 25-06-2022, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 19
loathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to all

Quote:
24 June 22 @ 1030 pm.
Ok, we can only wait and see if anyone willing to verify with what you say

Like what most other chiongster have said, this is a small issue.

U really want to know the truth?
Then book her again, utilize your $20 discount and ask her yourself before banging her silly lo

It is a problem if the same thing keeps repeating itself.
Old 25-06-2022, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm just sharing my experience with this OKT I encounter. I drove there like 24km and last mins canceled with fake reason girl on red code. The discount is given, but this OKT is not honest anyway.

Try at ur own risk.
Okt post shes working today leh
Old 25-06-2022, 02:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Asianlover69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by heunie View Post
Other bros here also had the same experience as me. Are you trying to say that all of us who tried Uki had too much pre cum and bad breath? Too much of a coincidence don’t you think?
Sorry for jumping to conclusions. Appreciate you helping us not waste money and time.
Old 25-06-2022, 02:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
Lovermaking is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumtum_23 View Post
Okt post shes working today leh
Ya lorh, red code for only 1 day 😂
Old 25-06-2022, 03:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
steadykicks is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?p=2...4#post21402644

Fr for Noona from Mansion at 11pm on June 24

Looks: 8/10

Body: 9/10 kim kardasian killer ass

Boobs: 8/10 c cup natural

BBBJ: 8.5/10

FJ: 9/10

GFE : 10/10 speaks fluent english

RTF : An absolute gem.
Old 25-06-2022, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 914 / Power: 12
demonez is a splendid one to beholddemonez is a splendid one to beholddemonez is a splendid one to beholddemonez is a splendid one to beholddemonez is a splendid one to beholddemonez is a splendid one to beholddemonez is a splendid one to beholddemonez is a splendid one to behold

Overdued FR for JJ from Empire6969

Not sure if she went back, kena dengue right after my visit

OKT - 8/10 fast and swift response and arrangement
Location - G area hotel, need to register
GFE - 10/10 super good service, very accommodating and cheeky
BBBJ - 8/10 nice and slow, focused on the tip. did not mind if I face fuck her
FJ - 9/10 very patient and accomodating, her moan is super soft and good
Old 25-06-2022, 03:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
sickfred is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh4dy View Post
Had a wonderful with sai from mansion last night
If you are looking for a fun a bubbly girl, she's the one if you can speak Thai. 😂

Greeted by her at the door wearing a laced top and white shorts. Initially quiet

Went to shower alone (no big deal as I understand if every lady shower with every customer, it's bad for their skin)

Real action started after the shower, she jumped on me fully clothed, catbath me and proceed with the type of bbbj I like (slow and gentle) at the same time proceeding to remove her too which I stopped her from doing so (wanna unwrap that pair of D titties myself) 😂

Long story short, had a great time bonking, didn't really wanna write this review because I wanted to keep this gem to myself 😂

Rtf, tonight!

Shes one very horny, very wet and very fun girl, cant get enough of her
Old 25-06-2022, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Yolozzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sora from A1

Looks: 7/10. Can discount from picture. Thai tan
Body: 8/10. Have curves at the right places. Boobs nice and big.
FJ: 8/10. Tried all kind of positions! No complains from her. She’s also able to initiate positions too.
GFE: 8/10. Able to communicate adequately in English. She also provide massage in between session.

OKT very prompt in replies and steady!
Old 25-06-2022, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 4
XPKF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Bibi from Hooker’s Club

OKT: Fast and responsive, easy to book
Look: 8/10 SYT feeling.
Body: 10/10 petite body, enhanced D’s and some meat at the ass that’s nice to grab while doing doggy
BBBJ: 9/10 she took her time to slowly lick my body, then proceed to my balls and finally gave some tongue wrangling on the dickhead. Her bj has good suction and she uses the tip of the teeth to enhance the feeling
FJ: 10/10 now this is where she shines, she’s very good in cowgirl position, managing to righting her pussy while riding, almost making me cum prematurely. While doing missionary, she will let out soft moans while you water her melons bounce up and down. Lastly finished it off with doggy while grabbing her nice ass. Could tell she loves doggy the most as her waist automatically move in to you to let you know that she’s wants it deeper.
GFE: 10/10 appreciate her effort in breaking the ice from
Start till the end. She also took extra effort in bathing you before and after the session
RTF: definitely yes
Old 25-06-2022, 03:34 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 0
Darkbeard is a name known to allDarkbeard is a name known to allDarkbeard is a name known to allDarkbeard is a name known to allDarkbeard is a name known to allDarkbeard is a name known to all

2nd RTF for Lexus from Lust on 24th June

Looks: 9/10 (Pretty and Slutty looks for sure.)
Body: 9/10 (For her age to maintain this kind of almost perfect figure was fantastic)
Boobs: 9/10 (Enhanced but soft. Very good. And loves to be played with)
BBBJ: 10/10 (Sibei hardworking. Lost of slurping like AV style. Will look at you and wants u to enjoy and even during shower she will blow me)
Frenching: 12/10 (French lovers gather. From beginning till the end of section. She's all out to be happy. Not just to make you happy but enjoys herself as well)
FJ: 10/10 (Fucking good. She's very horny and keep asking me to fuck her harder.)
GFE: 10/10 ( Able to speak a little English. We cuddle and rest before we proceed for 2nd shot which it's amazing. Does who book her will know)

Will definitely RTF again before she leave. She's just too damn good.
Old 25-06-2022, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
aztec123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Apple (Love Affairs)

Booking was easy and replies were prompt and clear. Location is accessible by public transport. I don't drive personally but I would feel the parking may or may not be hard to find depending on timing.

Been quite long since I was in the scene, quite nervous while waiting for the lift to go up the room in the hotel lobby. Used the method posted by a previous bro in the thread to just act like using phone and ignore any other sound. Got to the room with no issues. 😅

Apple looks about 90% as the pictures, but slightly meatier. If you see her physical stats you would roughly know what to expect.

However, she makes it up with her willingness to service during the act itself. If I did not understand her wrongly, she was still in the midst of unpacking, had to move room or something. So I had to shower on my own, which is fine with me. Massage is not too bad, the areas she presses are the right spots. Boobs were natural and a handful, would say not too big and not too small either. BBBJ was pretty good, rides well and get wet pretty easily.

Overall: 7/10
RTF: Not very likely, as I prefer slim girls
Old 25-06-2022, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
icebeamz is Cool - loads of Potential

Tokyo from A1

Looks: 8/10. Same as photos, slight blemish but looks super young. Was told 23, can easily pass off as younger/

Body: super duper slip, no fats, waist super nice to hold while cowgirl.

Boobs: Cs. very soft

French: Kiss like no tomorrow

BBBJ: strong suction

FJ: Super, she is petite, so it was super deep, can feel the wall.

Overall score: 9/10
Old 25-06-2022, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2470 / Power: 16
sg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Cream from Silkstockings

OKT: 9/10 (Last min booking, but managed to get a slot. Definitely accomodating OKT.)

Looks: 8/10 (Not a SYT but has a really seductive sultry look)

Body: 9/10 (Headlamps on this chick are huge. All natural as well so very nice to grab. Curves at the right places too. petite frame)

BBBJ: 9/10 (Great suction on both shaft and balls. Plays with your dong quite abit too)

FJ: 9/10 (unloaded once. she's very aggressive on top which is a great sight given her headlamps)

GFE: 9/10 (Speaks eng well. Keeps showering me with kisses up north and even down south after the deed.)

Location: 9/10 (Parking is easy to get. Public transport might be abit far away.)

Recommended for petite boob lovers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1