The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 25-06-2022, 05:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 5
bobbyrambo666 is a name known to allbobbyrambo666 is a name known to allbobbyrambo666 is a name known to allbobbyrambo666 is a name known to allbobbyrambo666 is a name known to allbobbyrambo666 is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonThe13th View Post
Love to try her too...CIM all the way
You should bro (BBBJ and CIM shiok).. but if u into SYT.. she might not be your cup of tea.
Old 25-06-2022, 07:30 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
Ahjan2022 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Fr camilia
Hooker club
Looks: same as photos
Body : slim
Boobs : big
BJ: normal
FJ: great. Best for doggy

Overall: 8/10
Old 25-06-2022, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3533 / Power: 13
number32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond repute

Short FR for Kiri from 99Babe

Looks - 7
Body - 7
Boobs - 8
BBBJ - 8 (slow, sensual, with combination of hand movement. But a lil short though)
Cat bath - normal. But I like the way she licks the nips
FJ - super accommodating. Tried a number of positions
GFE - she’s super polite and nice. We actually chatted quite a fair bit before the real deed

Up me if you like my contributions. Thank you

Pm me if you need me to remove any pics.
Old 25-06-2022, 07:46 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
Lovermaking is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Hi Chiongster,

I would to share with my bad experience with OKT Thailandconcepts.
I had made reservations for her girl at 10.30 pm yesterday, and OKT last mins texted me and mentioned they need to cancel the booking due to the girl on red code and compensate with $20 with the next session girl booking? First-time with this OKT and won't return for the next booking already still what compensates for $20 super bad management from this OKT.

AVOID ALL CAUSES FOR AIRPLANE OKT MASTER.
WASTE OF TIME OF TRAVEL AND DISAPPOINT U.

Please refer to the attached conversation

Last edited by Lovermaking; 25-06-2022 at 01:22 PM.
Old 25-06-2022, 07:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
Lovermaking is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Honest review for Babe99 KIRI.
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=885853&highlight=

I would like to thanks OKT for last mins book due to Thailandconcepts put airplane ✈️

Look: 5/10 looks way different from the resemblance with heavy photoshopped, and the age look like around mid-30 and late 40 if u like to try out MILF. Not bad for milf looking

Boobs: 7/10 Huge but abit shaggy.

Body: 5/10 not slim a-bit meaty with belly fat.

BBBJ: 8/10 smooth and good suction with no teeth feeling.

Attitude: 10/10.

FJ: 8/10 can feel the tightness.

RTF: nope.
Old 25-06-2022, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
MrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovermaking View Post
Hi Chiongster,

I had made reservations for her girl at 10.30 pm yesterday, and OKT last mins texted me and mentioned they need to cancel the booking due to the girl on red code and compensate with $20 with the next session girl booking? First-time with this OKT and won't return for the next booking already still what compensates for $20 super bad management from this OKT.

do you think OKT is lying or something?
Because if he is not, I don’t think he is out of line?
The girl literally has cramps.
Old 25-06-2022, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 5
SirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to behold

Anyone tried SA Pop? Looks like a delectable treat. 😈
Old 25-06-2022, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 2
heunie is a glorious beacon of lightheunie is a glorious beacon of lightheunie is a glorious beacon of lightheunie is a glorious beacon of lightheunie is a glorious beacon of lightheunie is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovermaking View Post
Hi Chiongster,

I believe what the OKT did here is perfectly acceptable for me. It's a valid reason for sure.

He chose to be upfront about the girl's condition instead of trying to use a switch tactic by directing you to another girl from his stable. He also proactively offered a discount for your next booking to make it up for you.

Though it's disappointing obviously, it's good customer service from Thaiconcepts' operator. I have never tried them myself, but it's a good sign that the stable is steady.
Old 25-06-2022, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 5
jason24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfuman View Post
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=885920

Fr for hoshi

Saw the fr previously from a brother and texted bro empire

Took a slot in the afternoon and since early went to 7-11 bought some drinks n slowly walk over to the hotel

Looks 7.5/10 young milf with great smile

Went into shower with her and she took care every part of my body and played with me 2nd ic.. Started frenching and foreplay abit..

Once one bed.. Suddenly she pointed my cup of drink and ask in thai word which I don't quite understand.. And I thought she wanna ask me what drink I was drinking.. So I say okok and I went to rest on the bed.. The main part Start already.. She suddenly took one of the ice cube in the cup and put in her mouth to give me a Bbbj!!! Fuck.. The feeling is damn high... Never kanna before this kind of Bbbj before man.. Then after awhile lick down to my balls and to my ass.. Cannot tahan already cap on and started fucking her hard..

She may not be the pretty type.. But I can say her Service is solid.. 130 for this kind of service lol.. WORTH
Nice.. Thanks for sharing
Old 25-06-2022, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by heunie View Post
I believe what the OKT did here is perfectly acceptable for me. It's a valid reason for sure.

He chose to be upfront about the girl's condition instead of trying to use a switch tactic by directing you to another girl from his stable. He also proactively offered a discount for your next booking to make it up for you.

Though it's disappointing obviously, it's good customer service from Thaiconcepts' operator. I have never tried them myself, but it's a good sign that the stable is steady.
That’s the down side of booking a green girl first time in this line. She don’t know how to take pills or whatever to delay period.

But green has its own advantage- I was lucky to have visited her a few times before her code red
Old 25-06-2022, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Scp173 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyrambo666 View Post
You should bro (BBBJ and CIM shiok).. but if u into SYT.. she might not be your cup of tea.

Does she hav big boob?
Old 25-06-2022, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 5
Eggng is one of the Best!Eggng is one of the Best!Eggng is one of the Best!Eggng is one of the Best!

The best remedy to kenna kc is to bonk another gal. Probably only girl juice can wash away the stain of another girl's. Contacted bro TS for Kiku but she is damn full. Sakura, I choose you!

At a glance:
Thaismile Sakura
Okt: 10/10 Okay, now everyone knows him and his power to dominate doom 1
Location: To be honest, I don't like that place coz I don't want the gal to come pick me up. What if someone see me? So bro TS guided me directly to her room. Now I understand why he did so. It was another level of maze that in itself you earned the right to bonk the princess in the Mario game.
Look: 8/10 shy shy cute type. Other bros say sec school gal and I sort of agree. Unlike hibiki, this chick you will need to bully her a bit to see her cutiest side.
Body: 9/10 I like sec school girl body: A totally biased view.
Bbbj: 8/10 unwilling suck big fat uncle's small dick.
Ar: 7.5/10 not very willing. But because she is damn cute when forced to do something, it becomes an sexciting sexperience.
Fj: n/a cim already.........

More details later.

Last edited by Eggng; 25-06-2022 at 11:54 AM.
Old 25-06-2022, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 5
IlovePussylicki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIlovePussylicki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirHumpALot View Post
Anyone tried SA Pop? Looks like a delectable treat. 😈
Later noon i try liao FR. maybe too good all sip sip keep pocket. haha
Old 25-06-2022, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 9
alansan is a splendid one to beholdalansan is a splendid one to beholdalansan is a splendid one to beholdalansan is a splendid one to beholdalansan is a splendid one to beholdalansan is a splendid one to beholdalansan is a splendid one to behold

FR for Ora (RP)

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=884883

OKT: 9/10. Responsive and to the point.

Location: 7.5/10. Secluded and safe. Easy for drivers, quite a distance to walk for foot soldiers.

Looks: 7.5/10. In her 30s, -20/-25% from photos. pleasant looking, wouldn't reject.

Attitude: 9.5/10. Accommodating and polite. We had a good chat.

Body: 8/10. Slim body, toned arms and skinny legs. Height maybe 1.55m?

Boobs: 9/10. Man-made C+ or D. She ok with zhut zhut and can squeeze them harder for maximum enjoyment.

Bbbj: 8/10. Wet and she made those slurppy sound. Stimulating. If suction a little stronger then perfect liao.

FJ: 9/10. Very enjoyable. She know I can't last long so she help slow things a bit. Appreciate that.

Massage: 9.5/10. Pre and post 1st shot was treated with massage. Quite professionally done imo. Standards are 1 or 2 levels above those ML in the massage directory.

Overall: 8.5/10. Looks was made up with attitude.

Rtf: yes. But I would like to try others first.
Old 25-06-2022, 11:22 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 7
Django7 is one of the Best!Django7 is one of the Best!Django7 is one of the Best!

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=883446

Maria of Thaismile yesterday 24 June 3.30pm $265/2/90 ($15 discount, up $280).

3rd time trying out this stable, 1st time trying Maria.

OKT: Easy to liaise and gave me clear instructions.

Experience: 8/10. GFE, good experience

Looks: 7/10. Forgot to ask age, but she's from Issan but working in Bangkok for the last 5 years in KTV. Small, skinny, fair skin and small butt.

Shower: 7/10. She showered me very well. She gave new towel so not necessary to BYOT.

BJ: 9/10. Superb BBBJ handless.

Fingering: A bit of it.

AJ: NA

FJ: 8/10. Tight pussy, 1st round, doggie infront of mirror.

After short rest, 2nd round, she sat on top of me and I told her to lay down and fucked her slow.

Cum: 8/10. 1st round, after doggie CIM.
2nd round, cum inside.

AR: NA

Boobs: 8/10. Enhanced big soft C/D cup with brown tits. Tits was turned on.

Pussy: 9/10. Clean shaven. We were in 69 and I was eating into her nice pussy.

Frenching: 3/10. Just a bit of frenching & kiss.

Massage: 0/10. She massaged like piano, told her to stop and asked her to lie next to me during downtime.

Verdict: I will not RTF. She will be returning back next week. May try others instead.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1