The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 04-06-2022, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Sorin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Loveaffair - Bell 04/06/22

OKT: Easy to communicate, clear instructions and FL arrived on time
Looks: milf mid to late 30s very well maintained figure
Communication: English level is surprisingly well
Frenching: none as she mentioned she had ulcer
Boobs: Solid C
GFE: 10/10
Damage: 160/2/90, managed to finish second shot 10mins before times up
Service oriented, no commercial feel

Very friendly, she’s heading home soon so interested parties do book her fast!!!
Old 04-06-2022, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Danny89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Hikibi ( Thaismile )

OKT: as always efficient for queries and booking of the girls, very clear direction to each location and always there for recommendations
Look: 9/10 tan complexion. accurate as picture and has that girl next door look and has that cuteness about her
Body: 8/10 decent boobs size for grab and as her frame is small
Frenching: 10/10 great kisser and passionate truly
Painting and fingering: 10/10 slight bush pussy, no odour excellent painting and 69 with moan that sound so awesome, tight and wet so bro pls be gentle to her
Bbbj: 9/10 one of the greatest feeling even treating the balls area
FJ: 10/10 can do all position as requested and give great moan sounds whichever position she’s in lucky there is pillow to cover it hehe
GFE: very friendly and bubbly character and made you at ease. English is quite good
RTF: yes yes!!
Old 05-06-2022, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
littleboyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ying, Club Friday
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=882725

I believe today is her first working day, already quite several FRs, shows that she's pretty good. When the door is opened, instant regret that i only booked 1 shot.

Location: Central area. Hotel setting. Nowadays, just bring your own towel.

Pics and Girl: Almost exactly like pics, age written should be accurate in my opinion. Quite fair. English is not too good. Quite shy in front of me, keep smiling. I dont know... my face looks funny? Very cute smile though, she can smile as much as she wants.

Body, boobs: Pretty much the size u can expect from someone with big boobs, not petite not fat just nice. Huge, soft boobs which u can never grab with only one hand. I'm no expert in this, but they are either all natural or already big naturally but enhanced to be bigger. Overall, entire body's proportionate and attractive.

Experience: Showered together, with lots of hugs, and kisses which taste sweet as she seems to have taken mints. Nice. Smells good too. Catbath and BBBJ with her warm, wet mouth is such a pleasure. She gets naturally wet when i turned her around and taste her while fingering. She's active on bed, her moans really turns me on further, and her body moves along with yours, I didn't last long before surrendering.

Enjoyment: I enjoyed the entire session with no bored moment. Highly recommended.
Old 05-06-2022, 12:22 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
galleryphoto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=8...hlight=bentley

Name: Bentley
Stable: Lust365
Looks: SYT and got GND feels
Skin: Thai tanned
Body: firm ass with beautiful curves
Boobs: natural nice Bs
Pussy: shaved
Painting: wet easily
Bbbj: tongue technique and suction is good
Fj: didn’t try many positions
Comms: well spoken with English
Service: 8.5/10
Old 05-06-2022, 12:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Huhaha33333 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a session with Anna today.
Looks wise: 9/10
Body: 8.5/10 (smelled great, smooth skin)
Bbbj: 8/10
FJ: 9/10 (her pussy is very tight)
GFE: 9/10 (i enjoyed my time with her, she was very friendly and was fun to talk to)

Overall a great session. Thanks to RollyPolly
Old 05-06-2022, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 11
Justintime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I seldom write FR. Since I promised the lady(Nano), so here it is.

Happened to see new girls from Sexamazon in the afternoon, quickly msg OKT. After a few enquiry msg, quickly secured a slot with Nano. Thumbs up bro for the prompt and responsive reply.

Reached the venue and upon opening of the door, saw a slim yet tall babe (>165cm) standing before me.

Looks: 8+1.5/10 (not as Fair as photo. But it is bcuz of the Thai tanned, she resembles so much to Landy 温岚(at her young age) who should be no stranger to the 80's borned. So this is why the score is +1.5)

Body: 9/10 (Slim, Tall and have the curves at the right places)

French/kiss: 8/10 (not the fierce commandos type but very sensual)

Bbbj: 9/10 (imagine a celebrity blowing you x twice)

FJ: 9/10 (Her moan is natural and sexy. And again, rode by a celebrity alike x twice, it could only be in my dream haha)

GFE: 9.5/10 (I supposed to try the massage as she was rec by okt when I asked which girl is good at massage. But I changed my mind when we just hugging and kissing and chatting (with the help of translator). Despite the language barrier, I felt so comfortable with her cuddling in my arms. As per a recent post by a bro, the best bonking session depends on the chemistry with the girl. It's how we connected to each other. No doubt, this is one of my best bonking session.)

Overall: 9/10 (she's a gem. Tender, sweet, caring. Bros out there she is rec to try and find out for yourself.)

RTF: There are too many new faces out of sudden, a few of them are already under my radar. But I still want to RTF Nano at least once more before she leaves the shore.

Hope you guys found this FR useful.
Old 05-06-2022, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 14
nookieboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynookieboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Fanny from The Pimp
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=881621

Wanted to book Emmy earlier today but she wasn’t available, so okt suggested Fanny or Nana instead. Decided to go for Fanny after seeing a few frs for her.

Location: saw some bros saying its at a luxe location, so I wanted to check it out and it is at a nice central location. Feels like going for a rendezvous with a mistress at this place

Looks: She looks exactly like she does in the photos, wysiwyg but the photos don’t show much of her sweet body. Boobs are man made but soft and a handful to play with with perky nips. And she’s got a sweet tight and petite body with smooth supple skin. Her ass is cute and perky too, very nice to pound in doggy. Slim waist with no fats and clean shaven pussy.

Started off with a shower with her, she paid more attention to my dick - soaping it, teasing and blowing it. A nice warm up before proceeding in and gave a nice long blow. She took it all in, paid more attention to my lil head which I liked while caressing my balls. She went on to ride me first, pumping my dick in cowgirl but she got tired after a while and switched to doggy. Loved pounding that cute meaty ass in doggy before switching to missionary to finish off round 1.

We cuddled for a bit after that and chatted, followed by a massage by her. It was nice and relaxing, not the hard press kind. She’s pretty good at it, but lacked the power when pressing. It was a nice leadup to getting me excited for round 2. Slow gradual build, moving on to playing with my dick, gently caressing it to rile it up and get it hard for her to blow. And round 2 went pretty much the same as the first, accomodating to any position I wanted.

Her GFE more like FWB, with more attention spent on servicing me and treating me like king. Very hardworking gal who will do all she can to satisfy. Tempted to rtf, but with the choices available in FL1, I want to try others first.
Old 05-06-2022, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
Tavpk is one of the Best!Tavpk is one of the Best!Tavpk is one of the Best!

Momo from Mansions

SYT Uni student first time in SG . Very green but her enthusiastic and service oriented attitude makes up for any lack of experience
Slender developing figure with small breast but nice body that responsive to kisses and kicks . Strong GFE and try hard to please . Nice response of moaning and wriggling to painting that led to great 69
Started FJ with her on top and Ended with a nice doggie which made me come before I can even start missionary . Worth RTF if have time
Old 05-06-2022, 03:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2051 / Power: 14
ace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond repute

Overdue FR

Mansion88 / Bow

Location wise, there is room for improvement, pun intended.

Looks: 8/10 Smooth fair skin with Karma Rx's mole (but smaller). A smiler.
Boobs: 8.5/10 Full erected nipples was turning me on, and the titty jiggle during FJ (omgawd).
Body : 8/10 Not slim, big boned and thick. Some will say baby elephant and etc, but to each his own. She reminds me of Tigerr Benson, Thai version. For those looking for comfort, fall in. For those looking for speed, look to other girls. Classy back tattoo as well.
BBBJ : 10/10 She offered globe-massage first, I opted to work her mouth. AR included (depends on chemistry and hygiene), eye-teasing with a view of that fat ass high up.
FJ : 9/10 She is OK with different styles but you have to angle yourself as she has a puffy V with thick thighs. I love it how she will bite her lips/finger and give enticing looks during hammering.
GFE : 8.5/10 Actually quite shy because feeling inferior of her body frame.
RTF : Personally, yes if there is change in location.

Have fun, fellow Samsters.
Old 05-06-2022, 03:52 AM
Samster

ace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond repute

Overdue FR

SexAmazon / MCM

Always love the location and accommodation arrangements by SA.

Looks: 7.5/10 Sharp and matured features.
Boobs: 8/10 Nicely done, perfect for her body.
Body : 9.5/10 Toned and fair body with sexy thighs.
BBBJ : 8.5/10 Lots of smooching sounds and pecks. Very sexy.
FJ : 9.5/10 Even with a busy schedule, she did not show her tiredness during FJ. Seasoned FL, she knows how to curve her body around you, LOL.
GFE : 9.5/10 She can hold a conversation on her own and actually a pretty smart lady, which is a turn-on.
RTF : Maybe.

Old 05-06-2022, 04:11 AM
Samster

Overdue FR

RollyPolly / Fern

Location, away from the makan places. Just nice, finish deed, can go buy makan for yourself, without prying eyes looking at you.

Looks: 9/10 Her features are attractive to me. Flowing hair, fairly reserved with nice eyes. Like those office lady who knows she is attractive, and gets everything she wants her way in the office. Her smile was heavenly.
Boobs: 7.5/10 I do not think she is a D-cupper. Visually pleasing when she strip. I saw the boob tape on the table, I think she uses that to perk her boobs up.
Body : 8.5/10 Petite rocket-type kind of body for fun with no strings attached. She has abrasions at the sides of her boobs, which validates the boob tape as above-mentioned.
BBBJ : 10/10 She deserves an award for this. The way she slide sideways on your shaft while looking at you. Dyson suction.
FJ : 8/10 She love to give this awkward looks at you during FJ which was bothering me.
GFE : 7.5/10 Quite friendly but I kept the conversation minimal as I was tired having spent a good time under the scorching sun.
RTF : Yes, but I will tell her to look elsewhere during FJ, LOL.

Old 05-06-2022, 05:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1436 / Power: 17
leumas has much to be proud ofleumas has much to be proud ofleumas has much to be proud ofleumas has much to be proud ofleumas has much to be proud ofleumas has much to be proud ofleumas has much to be proud ofleumas has much to be proud ofleumas has much to be proud ofleumas has much to be proud of

FR for Sunny - Rollypolly

OKT: Kudos for recommendations and quick response. Instruction clear and to the point.
Location: Central SG. Clean room. Bring your own towel if you mind small towels.
Look: 7/10 minus the makeup with tan complexion. Similar to picture and has that OL/MILF look.
Body: 9/10 Slim waist and natural C cups with no restrictions when comes to playing with them
Frenching: 5/10 Light pecks here and there.
Painting and fingering: 0/10 didn't try but clean shaven for bros who wanna try
Bbbj: 9/10 lots of suction and just the right amount of slurp makes you feel dam shiok
FJ: 8/10 Good at riding and give full access to her swaying boobs when she's on top.
GFE: very friendly and bubbly character. Went quite late at night just as she was about to go to bed but made an effort to connect.
RTF: Maybe, wanna try others first
Old 05-06-2022, 08:29 AM
Samster

Johnrain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Grace - Hookers Club

Impressed with the Smooth, responsive and friendly OKT.

Look: 9/10 photos are highly accurate except slight blemishes on the face but still very pretty.
Body: 9/10 Tall, slim and smooth skin with A-B cup (not for boob lover)
BBBJ: 10/10 skill and patience, blows longer than usual. She only stopped blowing me when I initiated to wear CD. If you’re not careful you might CIM 😂
FJ: 9/10 Can last long without complaints, can do diff positions and cowgirl is a must try. But my fave was giving her hard doggy
GFE: 9/10 with a caveat, I had to use some game to get her interested and make her feel comfortable. So this maybe case to case basis.

On a side note, she likes intimate lips only kissing. Slow and passionate, we were actually kissing for 10 minutes and she got super wet. I ended up extending 15 more minute while the next bro is waiting outside. (Sorry bro whoever u are)
Old 05-06-2022, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
mnoo80038 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnoo80038 View Post
Grace/Hookers

Okt: fast to reply and friendly
Insructions was clear to follow.
Looks: 8/10 similar to the photo colour: Fair
Boobs: natural
Body: slim
Height: est. 160cm
Bbbj: 8/10 Good suction very hard working
Painting: Shaved no smell
Fj: 8.5/10 will change position when I ask
Overall: 8/10
RTF
Went back to look for Grace again this time round I can really feel GF feel
She service me like a king with her Bj I can forget my own name
Her bj really top make me until cannot hold have to CIM on her hahaha
Love her attitude damn friendly always have her smile on her face
Thanks HC boss for bringing in this premium standard to me
Worth the price for the service
Thanks HC.
Old 05-06-2022, 10:03 AM
Samster (M)

jerryboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for JoJo ( Rollypolly)

OKT: very clear direction to location and responsive to text
Look: 9/10 same as picture and cute enough for me
Body: 8/10 some fats but most importantly natural boobs
Frenching: 9/10 great kisser
Bbbj: 9/10 one of the better ones
FJ: 10/10 willing to accommodate to different position
GFE: very friendly and maintain smiley throughout the whole session. She understand simple English.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1