The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 19-11-2019, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Curious777 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCurious777 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Dirtysecret Kitty

First time booking with this stable and was a little worried about the recent flux of bait and switch stables. Like you guys know which la. But lucky to say, this new stable is not. Kitty is kitty, not some other girl. Looks a lot like a Chinese ah lian with some tattoos here and there. Fair skin with nice boob size for her build. and also a shaved pussy. Not clean shaved, have a little hair, but still looks deliciously yummy.

Somehow, the house is very Chinese feeling for a while cause i saw the new girl Honey when going for shower with kitty, And Honey can speak pretty good Mandarin lei. Impressive!! Probably had a lot of chinese customer wherever she work for her to have such level of Mandarin speaking skills. IMPRESSIVE!!!

Back to kitty, she cant really speak Chinese even though she look like a chinese. lol. But She is really great as well. I totally like a slim lady like her, consist of some chinese ah lian aura. Shower time with kitty is like showering with a ah lian gf. a little bad girl feel yet very naughty and slutty feeling. Poke her butt cheek with you kkj and watch her smile saying: So horny lorH!
Massage her ah lian boobs in the shower and answered her: Yes, cant wait to poke you. Frenched and finger her at the same time so she cannot reject my fingering. hahaha. ok, i was too horny with about 1 week not doing anything. Sperm back probably full of ammo ready to fire.

Back in the room i just throw my towel aside and carried kitty on the bed and lick her all over squeezing and her boobs and licking her neck body all over and frenched her deeply while i turbo speed on her pussy till i can feel the juices flowing. I then stand up on the bed to let her savor my hard pipe. I had to lie down half way through to allow her easier access to perform AR.
She's got great foundations in her oral skills. Must be been training real hard for it. Everything is just that awesome.
We ended this section with a 69 in order for me to make sure that she is still wet and ready to take a good pounding.

Capped on and poked her in many positions with out any problem. Doggy time she actually reached down in between her legs for my balls and massaged by balls while i was banging her in doggy and switch to playing with her clit. COOL. this girl really knows how to maximize the pleasure!
Did not actually take very long, my first shot came at around 20 mins. And man it's a huge load on her boob. Shit! Spend a little more time on cleaning up cause my thick baby cream are clinging on to her body.
Had to be less fancy during round 2 to make sure i have enough time to finish off round 2 as it's a must!! i want to CIm her. So i only went for the very standard few position in round 2. took slightly longer than the first, When i was near cumming, i took out the cap and asked her blow me to cum.
I controlled my emotions when i was near cumming and surprised her when i shot it off in her mouth. She gave me a flirty smack on my thigh when i fired off, But that did not stop her from anything. She held my 2ic in her mouth and pumped a few times with her mouth to extract every last bit of protein in to her mouth.
And then she opened her mouth showing me my load in her mouth. Gosh! she was grabbing the tissue to spit it out when i told her to wait.
And guys know what happened next...... I decided to pay her for the extra service! cause that was an impressive load to waste! So i think it's better for someone to take the natural goodness right.

Kitty is sure a good fuck in my opinion, i am sure i will want to RTF her. but Honey, i guess gonna try Honey first before i RTF kitty.
Glad to see another great stable around!
Old 19-11-2019, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 8
ironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to behold

Took a chance on Rachel Silk Stockings today though there are no referencing FR to back up. I like her foxy looks and it proved to be the right choice.

Looks: Rachel is as foxy in real life with sharp feature. She is def pretty in my opinion.
Body: Slender and fats free. Very very smooth as I ran my fingers all over her.
Boobs: Enhanced but felt good and looks good on her, this time I ran my tongue all over them. Drew a loud ahhh from her when I had her left boobs in my mouth and gave her nipple a gentle nibble.
Pussy: Not clean pussy but after rubbing her clits, I smelt my finger and found no foul smell so I went in for a paint job. She is ultra sensitive when I toy with her clitoris drawing many many ahhh and her body was arching and twitching non stop.
BBBJ: Solid as she went thru my cock thoroughly. Payback for my paint job.
FJ: Willing to try out various position but I think doggy is the way to go, her moans and body reactions is the give away, I just banged her hard as fast as I could then paused and banged her ass again. By then I could feel the warmth from her pussy. Very satisfying.
RTF: Most probably, I like her looks and she has a certain aura about her, in a good way of course.
Old 19-11-2019, 05:48 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?p=19440196

Mercy from Emmanuelle

Look: 8/10 similar to photos, just minus the make up
Body: 7/10 not slim, but very voluptuous
Boobs: 8/10 large, natural and saggy
Kiss: 10/10 passionate kisser with lots of tongue
BBBJ: 9/10 will go on forever if you don't stop her
FJ: 8/10 a little more passive when it comes to fj
GFE: 10/10 great gfe and service, not a time watcher, no commercial feeling at all

overall great experience, highly recommend for those who like GFE and frenching
Old 19-11-2019, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 13
zoshi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzoshi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?p=19454667

First blood Bobo from LAX. Just touched down this morning. Thanks OKT for the arrangement.

Look: 9/10 very very close to picture. Maybe first day even make up also same
Body: 8/10 slim and petite. No extra fats at all. Lots of body art as per picture.
Boobs: 8/10 boob lover can skip. But I personally feel it suits the petite frame
Kiss: 9/10 passionate shy kisser at first
BBBJ: 9/10 know how to please. No teeth lots of tongue action
FJ: 8/10 knows how to rock with you
GFE: 10/10 great gfe always smiling and great conversation in English
Old 19-11-2019, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 6
princetonman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=753791
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=753793

Mei and Kiki Seductions

I think no need to write much about this pair.
They are young and horny and really served me well.
First time trying tarma, I feel I am hooked now. 4 hands 4 boobs 2 pussies lol what more to ask for? And their service attitude is up to expectations.
9/10 overall is my take on them.

Thanks for arranging Bro SD.
Will RTF soon.
Old 19-11-2019, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 15
sudis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just finished a tarma session with Kelly and Kiss from Silk Stocking.
I would say it was a decent session.

In general, i much prefer Kelly because of his attitude and skill. Kiss is kinda shy and yet green in this field (especially tarma).

Here're the rating:
Kelly:
- Face 7.5 pleasant looking
- Body 7 a bit petite, not too slim, little baby fat
- BBBJ 8.5 very passionate
- FJ 8.5
- Attitude 9 very friendly

Kiss:
- Face 7.5
- Body 7 also a bit baby fat
- BBBJ N/A
- Cat Bath 6
- FJ 6.5
- Attitude 6.5

Thanks to captain, as always good customer service!
RTF: Yes for Kelly
Old 19-11-2019, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 9
jaffry deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjaffry deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman8 View Post

Took a chance on Rachel Silk Stockings today though there are no referencing FR to back up. I like her foxy looks and it proved to be the right choice.

Looks: Rachel is as foxy in real life with sharp feature. She is def pretty in my opinion.
Body: Slender and fats free. Very very smooth as I ran my fingers all over her.
Boobs: Enhanced but felt good and looks good on her, this time I ran my tongue all over them. Drew a loud ahhh from her when I had her left boobs in my mouth and gave her nipple a gentle nibble.
Pussy: Not clean pussy but after rubbing her clits, I smelt my finger and found no foul smell so I went in for a paint job. She is ultra sensitive when I toy with her clitoris drawing many many ahhh and her body was arching and twitching non stop.
BBBJ: Solid as she went thru my cock thoroughly. Payback for my paint job.
FJ: Willing to try out various position but I think doggy is the way to go, her moans and body reactions is the give away, I just banged her hard as fast as I could then paused and banged her ass again. By then I could feel the warmth from her pussy. Very satisfying.
RTF: Most probably, I like her looks and she has a certain aura about her, in a good way of course.
Thanks bro ironman8 for the 1st FR. Model also on my list. Lol 😂
Old 19-11-2019, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
FizzBase is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=753448

Booked Mint for affection late last night. Last man in the da house @ 1.45am
location is easy to understand and find. Very nice and clean.

Was looking to book Riza but was not available. And so Mint was recommended. so i just took it cause it's late.

Looks: 8/10 Am really surprised cause she actually look better in real. and she is in her early 20s. Yes her photos don't look young i agree. But she looks younger and better in real.

Body: 9/10 Slim and sexy, young and supple. smells good too.

Shower: How do you rate a good shower? Shower is shower.

BBBJ: 8/10 great with DT attempts, great effort and hardworking.

Pussy: 9/10 It's hard to have a bad pussy at her age. Every is how a young pussy should look and react.

GFE: 8/10 High but can be better. Just close to perfect but not.

FJ: 9/10 Great sex with no problems in my view.

She is not of a superstar standard, but things are a little fresh with her. Normally the photos looks better than real girl, but for mint is real better than photos. So that was a pleasant surprise. So keep it real!

Plus point that i got her for supper promo making it quite a steal for me.
Old 19-11-2019, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 7
Raiju deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for BeBe from 🍃Basil Leaves🍃

I've tried a number of uncommon/new stables recently and they've all been Disappointing, its either always kena B&S (Bait & Switch) or Too much filter & make up in the online photos. So i was kinda expecting and prepared for it to be the same, but it turned out better than i expected.

Looks: 8/10 Expected and Prepared for B&S, but turned out to be a pleasant surprise that it was really her and she was mostly like in the pictures.

Figure: 9/10 I was surprised to see she had a slim and sexy hourglass figure
plus a few tattoos that weren't shown in the pictures, an Instant Turn On for me

Boobs: 9/10 Usually in many stables they exaggerate the cup sizes, which i'm used to it, but for her they were surprsingly bigger than advertised (34C but in reality its D)

Catbath: 7.5/10: She's a little shy and reluctant that i had to ask her to shower together with me but after that she did a great job in there, turning me on with her foreplay

BBBJ: 8/10 Her BJ Skills, even though for a shy and novice in this industry was quite ups and she made me felt like heaven.

FJ: 9/10 Looking at how her general appearance (Slim,Big Boobs & Tattoos) really fit my personal preferences, it really turned me on while she was riding me and i very much enjoyed shooting inside her

GFE: 8/10 We could click pretty well, as we were both kinda shy and have similar tastes in music and she's a smoker too

Overall: 8.5/10 In General, i really enjoyed my session with her. Went in expecting the worst, came out getting one of the best experiences Would i RTF? Definitely, no question

Old 19-11-2019, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Blow_Me_Nonstop is a splendid one to beholdBlow_Me_Nonstop is a splendid one to beholdBlow_Me_Nonstop is a splendid one to beholdBlow_Me_Nonstop is a splendid one to beholdBlow_Me_Nonstop is a splendid one to beholdBlow_Me_Nonstop is a splendid one to beholdBlow_Me_Nonstop is a splendid one to behold

Personaly tried and proven switch and bait. Chivas nd rainbowmodel. Avoid at all cost!
Old 19-11-2019, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2815 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute

Any bros know any ladies who previously worked in Thai massage for real?
Old 19-11-2019, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
lonelytk88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Sara Siamdevil

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=753986

Rarely write FR but really enjoyed this one

Location - East, place a little old
Body - towards meaty side, still hot, milf
Looks - less makeup than pics, seductive, looks younger than advertised

First round CIM, her bj skills are top notch
Crazy suction, hard to find bj that feel so good
Tried 69 pussy clean n no smell

Second round she started on top, then missionary and Boom in doggy
Great view from behind cannot tahan

Overall super accommodating very worth it
Old 19-11-2019, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 14
Ggundam123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGgundam123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Kelly from Silk Stocking (4/5)

OKT: 10/10. Fast and efficient in arranging

Location :10/10. Spacious, clean and lots of places to play around.

Shower: 10:10. Kelly is the lady that started the action even during shower part. I was shocked because she suddenly bring condom into shower. Then I realised she wants to do something haha..Lots of exciting actions that I leave it to ur all to imagine

FJ: 8/10. Horny and very easier to F me. At 1x in the middle I am too tired and rest a while and she get angry haha.

French: didn't try

BBBJ: 7/10. Above average but still have quite room of improvement.

Overall I like to be service by her. May consider RTF her again.
Old 19-11-2019, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 16
bb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud of

Silk Stockings - Crystal (last sat)

Location was ok, if you are driving.
she was in a towel when she's hiding behind the door.

Looks : 8/10 (Tanned, will grew on you.)
Frenching: 8/10
Boobs: B Cup, not for boobs lover. (enhanced)
Body: Very Slim
BBBJ :6/10 Very short, maybe she doesnt really like.
FJ: 9/10 tight and moan really nice.
Service: 7/10 shes really new.
GFE: 7/10

RTF: when she returns maybe.

she went back already.

To be up list: Tho66

Latest Upped: loneyheart

MIA : SK3636 , darkkrait , SG10 , marlboroken , bk81665 , cafu , arse-nal , tuyet , clinton , Cumexplorer , apollo , plsfloodme
Old 19-11-2019, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
negizen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Rebecca - TRL
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=751729

Location can be improved. not very tactical, easy to find and navigate, just as kinda busy below

Looks : 7/10, probably about 80%
Frenching: didn't try
Boobs: 12/10 42G, legit real deal, soft and is the main point of the bonk. first time i held a boob that my hand can't cover.
Body: petite, slight belly but hey, she has got a 42G and it just makes the rest of her body looks petite and small
BBBJ : 3/10 this one, sorry bro, she is quite bad, she bbbj for 1 min, capped me and ask me to missionary her
FJ: 5/10, she had to KY herself as her pussy isn't the wet kind. think she overlube herself, i don't have a good sensation. pussy isn't fantastically tight.
Service: 5/10 this one, also bad. went in, she said she had a hangover, didn't rest properly, asked for cowgirl, she says she is tired, only allowed me to missionary her. doggy, not for a long time, then she went down, saying she is tired.
GFE: 6/10, not fantastic, but not very bad either.

the good. her jugs are one of a kind. natural 42Gs man, got to try them before she leaves. she is petite, not photoshopped as the photos, but about 70-80% resemblance. c'mon. with her headlights, its hard to fake.

bro ash's service is top-notch, instructions were clear, replies were prompt. definitely a reputable bro here.

the bad. rebecca kinda young, not service oriented. she told me she was tired, didn't really give me a good service. hence, sorry bro, got to discount my FR abit.

overall, not bad, i wouldn't RTF her as bro ash got many other beauties.

cheers and peace
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1