The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 23-12-2005, 02:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: Cititel Midvalley KL

Bro Archiearch... nice FR... ratings are too generous, but good work none the less
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 23-12-2005, 11:21 AM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 0
fong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

then tonite must go to try liou kikiki
Old 23-12-2005, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
KLHungry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To all brothers here. no need to book for cookie liao.. She is booked untill late night today. Wahlaueh... the power of forum....

I went just now. took aero. service and everything was so-so.. and no feel = no cum. idiot. Should have saved the money.

However,

Went to Grand Season Tower opposite the GH yesterday. Took Ella. 21 SYT, really sweet. Petite, small breast but nice serivce. a little like shu qi. but the rooms are a little run down. was quite nice experience yesterday. I went like," can I touch you (i was pretending to be a first timer hehe..) she say sure, but please do not hurt me hor." i melted man.. her voice very soft and manja. Overall a 8.
Old 23-12-2005, 06:06 PM
Samster

Sorry i did not know how to edit my post.

actually after reading the short FR... I think i can do better so here it goes.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++

okok.. been quiet for a while. time to pay my dues of fr.

just now went to MHWS. heard that cookie was not bad. so i wanted to sample it for myself.

just my luck that went i went there, i saw her schedule, long like 12 cm. and she is only on the 2 cm scale. fark... i guess no chance for me. (talk about the power of the forum).

horny like shit, did nto want to back out so ask uncle lim any to recommend. uncle lim say hafta wait about 2 hours to get good one cos all the girls holiday liao.. christmas, for christ sake. no time. so settle for a less "good" one and this time i did not dip or anything just went straight to the room.

Her name was aero. came in massage (more like press press here, press press there) with clothes on, shower, catbath (no ar), capped bj (Feels like in a washing machine), cowgirl for 10 seconds (yes 10 bloody second then she say she tired liao), missionary, doggie, back to missionary then didi died. another 238 thrown the salty sea. haiyah....

But this FR comes with a twist. Finally ventured out of MWHS. went to grand season tower yesterday with some business partners and was supposed to talk business. had 30 mins in the pool talking about business, then changed had CKT (the real one). then talk somemore about business. went in about 4 pm and after everything over was about 6 liao.

paraded, found nothing interesting and opted for massage. was shown to the room. the rooms was a little run down. burned about 10 mins with a puff. suddenly i found myself in the middle of the show "king kong". had the fright of my life. she was an almost 100 kg ML. Yes! and she was dress in a red dress revealing her almost 10 kg breast. fark... one word, "freaking NIGHTMARE"

i immidiately told her sorry and called for the indian captain. I asked him if he found i was too fat that he need to find a blob of lipid to squeeze all the fat our of me. he replied that today all ML are that shape. So i lan lan opted for package.

changed room, waited 2 ciggarette and still no sign of anyone. "Woi!" I ws thinking.. another king kong arr? was about to begin on the third fag was a knock on the door and in came this small, petite and the sweetest SYT. voice was soft, actions are small, nice smile, look a little like shu qi, small breast, very thin (bone jutting out from frame), overall i like what i see. Her name? wait....

"lou pan," I could barely hear her, "sorry i was late, i was having my dinner. you see i so skinny, i have to eat more. you not angry right?" I melted.

Showered, commented i had a big member. She was 21 from Ipoh. now staying in Cheras. (why most WL stay in cheras?). towelled me dry and proceed with her shower. i was melting by the seconds.

cathbath was wonderful. applying pressure at places, i did not know existed. I shivered. She was amused and asked me if it was my first time. I lied. BBBJ was so-so. deepthrots once a while.

I asked sheepishly, can I touch you and kiss you. She replied, "aiyo darling, of course you can, but please dont hurt me ok?" Her voice so much resembles the accent of shu qi.

went for her neck and breast and nipples, and without me knowing it, my didi rose and found it way inside her. She was quite alright with it, allowing me to be bare inside her for about 2 minutes and she said,"I would love to marry you but i am not sure if you would." still smiling, she capped me and i went missionary all the way. i was overwhelmed and the whole thing felt so good that i was going for about 30 mins non-stop. felt a cramp coming to my stomach and i quickly finish it off.

we both had a fag and chat a little. She asked me if i am married. OF course i was, asked me if i would tell my wife, of course no. i dont want to die so early. she teased me that she will follow me and tell my wife so we would divorce and she will stalk me untill she was my wife. send shivers down my spine.

showered and tipped her 50 and we walked out holding hands.

I changed paid 188 and took my car. before leaving the car park, I looked around if i saw her and phewww... relief...
Old 23-12-2005, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Archiearch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lol,,,,,,,,,,,,well, I gave generous points cos i really enjoyed myself,,,,,,but one thing, I like a WL that can talk lor,,,,,,,,,not just go in and do bussiness,,,,,a bit sien lar like that,,,,,,,,,,,,well, next time I go, still gonna try her,,,,,,,,but gonna call and book first,,,,,,,,just get okt lim's number lor,,,,they start at 12 noon,,,,,,,,,,so call and book lor.
Old 24-12-2005, 12:37 AM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLHungry
To all brothers here. no need to book for cookie liao.. She is booked untill late night today. Wahlaueh... the power of forum....

I went just now. took aero. service and everything was so-so.. and no feel = no cum. idiot. Should have saved the money.

However,

Went to Grand Season Tower opposite the GH yesterday. Took Ella. 21 SYT, really sweet. Petite, small breast but nice serivce. a little like shu qi. but the rooms are a little run down. was quite nice experience yesterday. I went like," can I touch you (i was pretending to be a first timer hehe..) she say sure, but please do not hurt me hor." i melted man.. her voice very soft and manja. Overall a 8.
Bro... what's the damage? Wah... u are super horny... back to back screw ah? BTW.... sometimes better to fuck at less "popular" HC's.... service is always better

Old 24-12-2005, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archiearch
Lol,,,,,,,,,,,,well, I gave generous points cos i really enjoyed myself,,,,,,but one thing, I like a WL that can talk lor,,,,,,,,,not just go in and do bussiness,,,,,a bit sien lar like that,,,,,,,,,,,,well, next time I go, still gonna try her,,,,,,,,but gonna call and book first,,,,,,,,just get okt lim's number lor,,,,they start at 12 noon,,,,,,,,,,so call and book lor.
I know u generous man BTW, is Eason still there at Midvalley? Although they start at noon... al gers normally get in only by 2 or 3...

Old 24-12-2005, 03:25 AM
DeerBoy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Yo ppl, newbie here, wanna join the arena, anybody can pm me the map or any contact (the captains etc) ? The Ah Sin 1 can use r ? So far i only see those standing in bkt bintang there and the one under kl sentral monorail station ..... Thanks dudes

Cheers !
Old 24-12-2005, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
j117 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi to all the bros that have a good time at Cititel 3rd floor, really envy u guys.
Was there yesterday with 3 friends, this is the worst experience that i had.
I go into the room, waited for 10 minutes, girl came in shower and start action without delay, and once my didi shot off, clean up, shower and go out of the room in 15mins. Told the girl that i opt for the Package of RM238, include massage and Fxxk, but she told me that she dunno how to massage and said if u wan girls that know massage, must come early. What the Fxxk, poor attitude. Will die die remember her name is CASS.

I Really pissed off, told the captain that this is really chop-chop everything in 15min without any massage and felt cheated. The captain was oso shocked, trying to explain that maybe the girl is tired, i told him if she is tired, go back and sleep then, dun have to work. And the captain told me that he will only charge for RM198.

after 45mins, my friends came out, checked with them and 1 of them also kanna same situation like me, very SOP 15mins. Then my friend ask for massage n his girl said Hand and Leg very tired, cannot work liao, need to rest. My friend ask for 2nd Fxxk and she said OK but must top up another RM50, close the deal and continuing his 2nd Fxxk. He oso complaint to the captain about his same encounter as mine and the captain charged him RM198.

Will definitely not return to this HC/SPA..... Poor service on girls.....

JJ
Old 24-12-2005, 10:31 AM
Samster

Bro JJ, Sorry for your bad experience... Cititel really depend on your luck..but it is still a favourite destination for many... dunno why... next time, give other HC's a try. Especially those recommended by our KL bros. I suppose you must be from out of town right?

Old 24-12-2005, 10:53 AM
Samster

@j117

So sorry to hear about your bad experience. If you still need to go to MWHS, then be sure to PM me before you go. I will recommend to you. Otherwise, like brother KLKool say, go to other HC.

But seriously, yesterday the business there is farking good and girls are mostly not around. that's why service poor like shit.

@ Brother KLKOOL,
The one at Grand Season Tower is entertaining business partner mah... Not really super horny but no choice lor... Damage is RM188.

Really lar.. like you say, need to cheong out of MWHS but only if time permits. You know, Schedule so farking tight. sometimes got 1-2 hour to burn, then manage to go to the nearest one lor. and also the HM very very strict leh...
Old 24-12-2005, 11:28 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Sad i have never been there b4... if not sure will pay once and fuck 3 times.
Old 24-12-2005, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Archiearch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmmmm,,,,,I've never had any bad experience at MWHS, had some bad ones at CC, that is why I moved on to MWHS. Well,,,,,,,,,but i guess that is why we are here right,,,,,,everyplace got their good dish and bad dish, so bro's that have tried the good one will recommend here and the bad ones, will ask other bros to beware.

But from the info i got from OKT Lim, there are a few girls only with the right combination meaning (Looks + Service), sometimes you get (Looks) but poor (service), sometimes you get (poor Looks) but good (service). Cookie is one of them girls that have the right combination, there are maybe 3-4 others but i forgot the name liow.

I tell you what,,,,,,,,,,,complaint to the OKT before you choose the girl, then the OKT will choose the right one,,,,,,and next time the OKT will know you,,,,,"OK, this brother needs high quality" like that mah.
Old 24-12-2005, 12:31 PM
Samster

Actually, your relationship wif the Captain is very important... cos if u good customer, he will never dare recommend bad fuck to you one... also dun choose from first round.. usually the ones wif no business... unless highly recommended from Captain... Last time when I used to go... Eason used to always make right recommendation... but always dun like to meet known people there.... that's why I dun go now... also, a lot of the ang pai is now in SG / Geylang... new gers unknown quality... If the newbies arrange to cheong wif senior cheongsters will lead to definitely better experience for you...hence what this forum is for MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

Old 27-12-2005, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Bro... what's the damage? Wah... u are super horny... back to back screw ah? BTW.... sometimes better to fuck at less "popular" HC's.... service is always better
Hehe... no lar.. one day after another... Damage at MWHS RM238. at GST RM188.

Where is your homeground HC lar? Mine is defintiely MWHS.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1