The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2022, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 5
AaaBeeCeeDee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: most pervert things done?

————— nothing here ..... how to delete
Old 06-05-2022, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
saccharinbee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited a friend’s place recently. Used the only toilet in their flat and looked for the wife’s used lingeries to play with but no luck. Only saw a thick rubber hair band left near the basin. Used it as cock ring and released big load into the toilet bowl. Not most perverted thing though! Lol
Old 08-05-2022, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 661 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2581 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

my neighbor's wife is quite chio..... every time his mother does laundry and hangs them outside. .. I will bio the underwear from my kitchen window

got the ah ma type and the g string and lacey type... I am damn turn on to see what are the underwear my neighbor's wife is wearing...
Old 09-05-2022, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

Perverted things done by my FB counted?

One of my FB is open minded and supports my panty fetish. we talked about her "sourcing" panties from her circle of frens and relatives for my fetish. so far she has brought me used panties from her sis-in-law (when she goes to her brother's place for dinner etc) , her ex-housemate (my FB lives alone now), her gym-mates (she will wait for them to undress from their gym attire and go into the shower and take the wet and used panties from their gym bag)

The latest one was from her extremely gorgeous colleague ( i met her once at their gathering) she is prob 32 and single.. very attractive and sexy (not the slutty dressed type of sexy)

they went on a business trip right after sg relaxed its restriction and stayed in the same hotel room. for the next 3 days, my FB sends me pictures of her colleagues used panties (when her colleague is out for breakfast etc) - she wears the ever popular VS and LS - V-lace soft silky type

when my FB is back, i went to pick her up (so i can see her colleague) and also pick up her panty - my FB only took one to avoid suspicion. it was a pair of peach LS, with lace at the edge trims and soft sikly material.. the smell was fantastic, with some stains on the crotch area..

we went back to my FB place and she uses that pair to masturbate me while she shows me her colleagues FB photos on her phone. she gets high and aroused everytime she does that for me and will cum fast when i finally fuck her

Last edited by KimSiew769; 10-05-2022 at 06:54 AM.
Old 09-05-2022, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Jeriyna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rassy1 View Post
Had staycay with my friend and his wife. Think the wife went commando most of the days always wearing same sports type of shorts. Quite short can see her ass most of this time. In fact whole staycay she exposed a lot of herself.

Had a chance to be alone in the room at the start of the staycay. Went thru her bag and only found one pair of white lace thong. No other panty in her bag search friends one also no panty only his things. Shot my huge load into her thong.

End of the trip was alone in the room again. Went thru her bag again to see if got used panty. Not one panty inside. Looks like she wearing my cum filled thong and really went commando most of the days.

My gf also leaked a lot of herself to my friend so I guess we are even. Hehehe. Waiting for next staycay soon.
Please share how did your gf leak to your friend?
Old 10-05-2022, 04:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 4
pevoton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hehe. Many times. Only got two most turn on one for me.

For those who don’t know I like many brothers here like to share their partner. My gf is open to it also.

I bought my gf a pretty revealing bikini. It’s those thong kind. So when we went to the pool she didn’t notice that her left pussy lip was exposed. You know the hamburger buns that cover the pussy? Yeah that one was out. Maybe bikini was too small. The whole time her pussy bun was exposed. Ass also can pretty much see the whole ass also. How I know my friend saw? They went to swim a few laps then my friend also swam behind her. While me and his wife hang back and chat.

Second time was drinking in the room. Last minute drinking girls both high already. My gf didn’t bother to cover up sit on bed legs cross all and girls sit side by side and guys opposite. All sorts of different position to show my friend. Oh she was wearing my black uniqlo oversized t shirt. Just nice cover her ass only. And wearing one of my fav orange lace thong. Sit until all sorts of position lie down here and there bend everywhere. Laugh until high drink until high. While me and my friend see until high.

Needless to say after both occasions unloaded my balls deep into my gf. She’s on the pill
Such a sexy bikini! Did your friend's wife comment on her exposure?
Old 10-05-2022, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hehe. Many times. Only got two most turn on one for me.

For those who don’t know I like many brothers here like to share their partner. My gf is open to it also.

I bought my gf a pretty revealing bikini. It’s those thong kind. So when we went to the pool she didn’t notice that her left pussy lip was exposed. You know the hamburger buns that cover the pussy? Yeah that one was out. Maybe bikini was too small. The whole time her pussy bun was exposed. Ass also can pretty much see the whole ass also. How I know my friend saw? They went to swim a few laps then my friend also swam behind her. While me and his wife hang back and chat.

Second time was drinking in the room. Last minute drinking girls both high already. My gf didn’t bother to cover up sit on bed legs cross all and girls sit side by side and guys opposite. All sorts of different position to show my friend. Oh she was wearing my black uniqlo oversized t shirt. Just nice cover her ass only. And wearing one of my fav orange lace thong. Sit until all sorts of position lie down here and there bend everywhere. Laugh until high drink until high. While me and my friend see until high.

Needless to say after both occasions unloaded my balls deep into my gf. She’s on the pill
I think you guys are on the way to become swing partners.
Old 11-05-2022, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
Pokkahontas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Not much cause only the bottom is revealing. And the wife also dresses quite revealing sometimes. Her ass cheeks most of the time showing. She is the ah lian type so she won’t say anything also. That’s why I say she also let me see a lot the whole trip. It would be good if my friends were into swinging as well. I don’t mind fucking the brains out of his wife. Hehe

Swinging partners maybe not so fast. My gf did fuck another guy while tgt with me recently but we gonna take it slow so don’t think she will fuck him again anytime soon.
You only managed to see her ass cheeks? What about her pussy?
Old 12-05-2022, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2050 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Not much cause only the bottom is revealing. And the wife also dresses quite revealing sometimes. Her ass cheeks most of the time showing. She is the ah lian type so she won’t say anything also. That’s why I say she also let me see a lot the whole trip. It would be good if my friends were into swinging as well. I don’t mind fucking the brains out of his wife. Hehe

Swinging partners maybe not so fast. My gf did fuck another guy while tgt with me recently but we gonna take it slow so don’t think she will fuck him again anytime soon.
Well. Maybe can start with soft swing. Fuck in the room without exchanging partners.
Old 12-05-2022, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Pindicksg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My turn to share. I guess we all pervs have our fair share of stealing panties etc to sniff and wank.

I once engaged a PRC ML in GL area. I was wearing a chastity cage back then as my Mistress had kept the key. So after 20 mins of massage the ML turned me around and asked for the GQ and at the same time, removed my underwear.

She was so stunned when she saw my chastity cage that she burst out laughing and asked me to explain this. After a brief and humiliating explanation, she told me to get on my knees and she left the room.

3 mins later, she rentered the room and brought with her 6 other MLs who were living in the same premises and she showed them all my locked up dick. they were all curious and started snapping photos (without my face of course).

In the end, my ML whispered to her colleagues and they left the room while my ML started to tease me with her foot, while i was lying down. Her friends reentered the room minutes later and she asked me to open my mouth. I was puzzled but did it anyway and was stunned when she told her friends to empty the sperm from the many used condoms they have collected during the day into my mouth.....

My ML called me a pathetic loser and forced my mouth open by grabbing my balls...I must have drank loads from at least 30 condoms that night.

Not sure if considered pervert?
Old 12-05-2022, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, indeed staycay is fun if the other party is chio. many years back, went for a batam trip with my ex-gf and her 3 BFFs. i intitally dont want to go since it is very much a girls' affairs but my ex keep asking me to go to bond with her BFFs.

Still remembered it was a 3d2n trip with connecting room but since we are a couple, they allow us to have one room while the rest took the other. one of her BFFs was kinda sexy, modelling as a car model since poly days, got height got looks. we introduced ourselves and carry on with the usual resort activites (water activities etc).

long story short, the girls decided to pamper themselves to massage which i excused myself back to room. thoughts came into my mind and since it was a connecting room and i know how long their massage will take, i went over and ransacked the most chio girl. shoot a load onto her unused lingerie, using tissue to clean the residue and place it back nicely back to her bagpack.

she wore the stained lingerie on the last day which left me a hardon during our return journey. not to forget on the 1st night, me and my then ex had live firing ( connecting room was purposely not closed) and we have to mute our action.

Quote:
Had staycay with my friend and his wife. Think the wife went commando most of the days always wearing same sports type of shorts. Quite short can see her ass most of this time. In fact whole staycay she exposed a lot of herself.
Old 27-06-2022, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 16
lambchopinc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlambchopinc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlambchopinc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

not exactly a pervert thing but more of a fetish for sweaty boobs.
i love wrapping my gf boobs in blanket or/and get her to be in tube while i grab and squeeze her boobs and ram her from behind. wrap myself around her to make her extra hot and perspire faster. soon sweat will be running down her cleavage and my fingers running on her wet sweaty boobs. that gives a the extra shiok when cumming.
Old 27-06-2022, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 7
SadioMoney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
she wore the stained lingerie on the last day which left me a hardon during our return journey. not to forget on the 1st night, me and my then ex had live firing ( connecting room was purposely not closed) and we have to mute our action.
Did her BFFs peep at your live firing since the connecting door was not close?
Old 27-06-2022, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadioMoney View Post
Did her BFFs peep at your live firing since the connecting door was not close?
i am not sure, too dark to notice but i make sure i ramp my partner hard so that the sound can travel to the next room
Old 01-07-2022, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 3
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lambchopinc View Post
not exactly a pervert thing but more of a fetish for sweaty boobs.
i love wrapping my gf boobs in blanket or/and get her to be in tube while i grab and squeeze her boobs and ram her from behind. wrap myself around her to make her extra hot and perspire faster. soon sweat will be running down her cleavage and my fingers running on her wet sweaty boobs. that gives a the extra shiok when cumming.
You into that too? Same here man! Same here except I did it with FL
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1