The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2022, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold
Re: Do you love Cat III movies?

[QUOTE=energy_boi;21427031]
Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
Sorry but I don't really recall any fucking on a yacht for Fruit is Swelling 1997. Maybe other bros can chip in?

It’s on some staircase or something. Cowgirl on top..

Yah.. wonder if underground banker actress have any more hot scenes like that…
Bro for your consumption, though torture shows not my cup of tea.
https://www.aznude.com/view/celeb/m/maiching.html

Turns out this underground banker actress has many alias 林玉紫 / Ching Mai.
https://zh.wikipedia.org/zh-sg/%E6%9...8E%89%E7%B4%AB
Old 04-07-2022, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 20
energy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hehe I guess bro you like 夏晴子 alot. I think her torpedo tits good at certain angles but one thing very sexy are her large areola around her nipples.
very very sexy.... now i dunno
Old 04-07-2022, 06:08 PM
Samster

energy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
This is one of the best China AV I have ever watched. My cock totally erected the whole show

How a normal woman becomes AV actress

Not sure whether this is true story. Really amazing! I wish I can have a night with her!!!
cant open./... anyone can share videos of candy baby?? Omg once i see that name i grow hard thinking of her big aerola
Old 04-07-2022, 06:09 PM
Samster

sometimes, its ugly or very average gurl but super big tits...
Old 04-07-2022, 06:13 PM
Samster

okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by energy_boi View Post
sometimes, its ugly or very average gurl but super big tits...
Never doubt the average girls. Sometimes they can give you the fuck of your life if you can arouse them.
Old 04-07-2022, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 7
SadioMoney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow so many CatIII movies recommended by bros, going to have tired hands tomorrow. Thanks guys!
Old 04-07-2022, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

<西厢艳谈>
https://www.dandanzan10$$$$$/dianying/15935.html

guess not popular since not helm by well known cat3 director. main actress jav actress but not bad looking. curious anybody know name of actress as 月娥
Old 05-07-2022, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1658 / Power: 16
webroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant future
Quote:
Sorry but I don't really recall any fucking on a yacht for Fruit is Swelling 1997. Maybe other bros can chip in?

But I must say you have just made my afternoon by recommending this movie Underground Banker 香港奇案之吸血貴利王!!!!
https://www.tv2918.net/play/108091-3-0.html

To help you out, the wife that got fucked and pay debt is Lam Yuk Chi (https://hkmdb.com/db/people/view.mht...isplay_set=eng) and her sis that got fucked last part is Hui Pui (https://hkmdb.com/db/people/view.mht...isplay_set=eng)

Short review: if you like Taken by Liam Neeson, it's something similar with Anthony Wong enlisting Lawrence Ng to take his revenge against the mobsters after they force his wife into debt and prostitution.

Notable scenes: 37:11 onwards all the way to 43:05 featuring the wife. Really give me the meaning of fucking a girl while on the pull up bar and also involve mahjong. Love it very much and the transition to serving alot of the customers as a whore. Also love her sweaty body shots at 42:25.

01:17:39 Striptease from the sister as she seduce the mobster boss but going to kill him. A little nip slip to tease at 01:18:12 but she gets stripped and fucked at 01:19:38. Good looking breasts.
Bro, I watched this last night right after seeing your sharing. Good recommendation, both the wife/gym and sister striptease/fk scenes were so damn hot!

Upped you for the good recommendation sir!
Old 05-07-2022, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by webroll View Post
Bro, I watched this last night right after seeing your sharing. Good recommendation, both the wife/gym and sister striptease/fk scenes were so damn hot!

Its thanks to bro energy_boi recommendation. I think the wife kind of looks like a discount chingmy yau at certain angles and that 90s hairstyle. I surprisingly find myself hooked when Antony Wong and Lawrence bian tai look killing all the mobsters!
Old 05-07-2022, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3099 / Power: 19
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Same! Fruit is swelling indeed was one of the first few Cat III movies I watched. I never catch Christine Hung her name until very much later cos I was more focused on Chung Chun. I still remember Chung Chun is one of the first lady I caught on screen with bush. The other lady Stephanie Fong also catch my attention cos I find her very bitchy and horny. Reminds me of those girls in school or uni, their looks not very nice but actually remove clothes then "wah breasts actually big and she's one horny bitch actually, like screw with everyone in school already, even the nerdy one also screw". Now that grown up, I find Christine's performance actually way more hotter. I recently watched a few more movies with Christine Hung and I will write the review soon.

For me, more memorable ones would be Loletta Lee, Vivian Hsu and Shu Qi for the late 90s. I am referring those actresses who actually strip and not tease us like Diana Pang.

As for Cindy Yip, thanks for the recommendation! Will probably need to watch more movies with her. I am not so familiar with her.
who is stephanie fong??? i remember in fruit is ripe one of the "evil" girls spike the main actress drink but accidentally drink it herself, then she become horny and fuck the guy with nickname toothpick

that was an awesome scene with an equally awesome background music, maciam sega super shinobi music, i have wanked countless times to that scene as well
Old 05-07-2022, 11:28 AM
Samster

cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

sophie ngan also one of my fav actress, guys can check out electrical girl, one of her first cat 3 films, that one alot of weirdo sex involving our favourite charlie cho

damn this guy, he's practically rubba every cat 3 actress by now, i wonder is he one of the triad members thats why he's in almost every film? or he is just damn lucky?
Old 05-07-2022, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by energy_boi View Post
[for the fruit is swelling, who’s the name of the actress which fucks the guy in the yacht ? Super big boobs one.

Underground banker: anyone can find other nude videos of the actress ? This movie showed her figure so well when she was drugged and forced to fuck in gym to pay her debts before becoming a prob
underground banker was a hidden gem, i only got to watch it maybe 10 to 15 years ago? another one featuring sophie ngan that only appear 10 to 15 years ago, called fox ghost or something, that one also not too bad
Old 05-07-2022, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
sophie ngan also one of my fav actress, guys can check out electrical girl, one of her first cat 3 films, that one alot of weirdo sex involving our favourite charlie cho

damn this guy, he's practically rubba every cat 3 actress by now, i wonder is he one of the triad members thats why he's in almost every film? or he is just damn lucky?
Why Charlie Cho so power? His family very rich is it?
Old 05-07-2022, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 5
etkwan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyetkwan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by webroll View Post

after 20odd years, this movie still give me (or us) the excitement...very nice shots.
Old 05-07-2022, 02:18 PM
Samster

Thanks. Any Kor me good scenes of the girl from underground banker? Can’t find liew
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1