The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 04-07-2022, 09:24 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamelame76 View Post
Seems like cannot see alr sad

https://fb.watch/e2ELcrs0ZX/

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 04-07-2022, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 2
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
The way she say 'Thank you' is cute.

Dude, how did you even managed to find this??? 5 hours ago too, surprised it hasn't even taken down yet.
Old 05-07-2022, 07:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtecx View Post
i also tried fking my ex-FB during her menses before. she will stuff tissue into her cb acting like an absorbent pad and we would fk as usual. surprisingly no leak and she can pull it out from her cb after. first time i encounter this so i was in awe lol
I always scold my husband when he wants to do that. So messy …not sure what men is thinking
Old 05-07-2022, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 3
vtecx is a Helpful and Caring Samstervtecx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
I always scold my husband when he wants to do that. So messy …not sure what men is thinking
men just hardwired to fk regardless of the situation =x
Old 05-07-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9784 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Sis AnnieYJL

Up you 19 points

Initially, my partner do not have birth control protection. We were using rhythm method. So whenever we have the chance, we will make love, even though she is having her period.

Later she inserted IUD, so we can make love any time. Thus making love during her period very much lessen. However, still doing the dry humping as she reached orgasm very fast.

Quote:
Old 05-07-2022, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 9
slientasshole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

call me a freak but i quite like having sex with my wife when she is having menses, can shoot all u wan but wun get pregnant
Old 05-07-2022, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 4
DAMMAD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDAMMAD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
There is the option to do it in shower. Increase affection for each other. Lol...

Side note, generally, women should be more horny during their period right?
Old 05-07-2022, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 625 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Maybe in the showers will be less messy, easier to clean up?
Old 05-07-2022, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 7
SadioMoney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Maybe no need clean up, washed away by the water?
Old 06-07-2022, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Yeah. Shower sex for periods are better. I always shower sex if period cuz first blood, second sperm leaking out.

The other thing is if CCB, soap up the ass, pussy and cock and fuck one round first. After that, second round on bed, the ass and pussy will have no smell.

But don't soap too often if it's your regular. May cause the vagina to dry out and later have problems.
Old 06-07-2022, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1921 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
Yeah. Shower sex for periods are better. I always shower sex if period cuz first blood, second sperm leaking out.

The other thing is if CCB, soap up the ass, pussy and cock and fuck one round first. After that, second round on bed, the ass and pussy will have no smell.

But don't soap too often if it's your regular. May cause the vagina to dry out and later have problems.

But bro. Wait the water bill go up very fast leh.
Old 07-07-2022, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1077 / Power: 16
gcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud of

Was paying the bill when trying to arrange for next date for revisit for this “place”. Suddenly noticed something calling out to me. The counter person even leaned forward on her left to get the nets machine and i positioned myself at some angle and was enjoying the view. If she stay longer in the forward stretch position possible for nip slip. But this is just for small boobs lover�� dont know purposely or what Entire free show lasted 5-7mins roughly.

Black friday sale.
My House..
You and I..
All clothes will be 100% off.

Last edited by gcrw; 07-07-2022 at 03:25 AM.
Old 07-07-2022, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3099 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

wah sometimes they know they zhao geng already but either too shag or can't be bothered to cover up, just give the free show sua
Old 07-07-2022, 10:04 AM
Samster

skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionx View Post
But bro. Wait the water bill go up very fast leh.
Well must see you want enjoy or you want save your bills. Normally when small head takes over, you wont think about the bills enjoy 1st then say.
Old 07-07-2022, 10:13 AM
Samster

This morning when i board the bus, i saw a poly lady she was sleep crossing her arms. Her top was those show the tummy and low cut button type. As i am with my CEO, so i ask her to sit beside this poly girl while i took the seat behind.
I purposely bent down to the front then sit down so i can have a bit more closer view of her cleverage.
I almost can see her nipple from the small opening of her bra to her left boob.
To my surprised i noticed the poly girl kinda feeling cold so she hug herself even tighter. I make this chance to ask my CEO to change her seat to the empty 2 seat next to me. As i get up, i again bent down low and peek. I managed to saw a little brown popup from her left boob just about 1 to 3sec before i shift myself to sit next to my CEO.

What a nice beautiful morning to me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1