The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2022, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold
Re: Exhibitionist Girlfriend

Sometimes my gf wears those singlets with big holes at the side and no bra at night, and we go to mac, ntuc or 7-11. She will fold her arms if her side boobs attract too much attention to cover up.
Old 19-06-2022, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Sometimes my gf wears those singlets with big holes at the side and no bra at night, and we go to mac, ntuc or 7-11. She will fold her arms if her side boobs attract too much attention to cover up.
I’m reminded abt that Filipino model who wore what u described and was at Somerset MRT ATM. Got photographed and went viral.
Old 19-06-2022, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
BarbosaNo9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jizal91 View Post
Yeah too obvious, we wanted it to look like natural zaogeng, still looking for clothing which can have opening on the neckline to expose her nipple..
But good for bros who enjoy beoing
Old 19-06-2022, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
I’m reminded abt that Filipino model who wore what u described and was at Somerset MRT ATM. Got photographed and went viral.
That top too exposed. My gf's singlet not so exposed. It's for gym or jogging. Similar to army singlet. Some girls wear their bf's army singlet and go out. My gf fold her arms when attract too much attention... her side boobs cannot see when she does that but her pokies becomes more obvious.
Old 20-06-2022, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 11
lollipopgal is one of the Best!lollipopgal is one of the Best!lollipopgal is one of the Best!
I used to enjoy abit of exhibitionism as well, usually when I head down or nearby my estate, I will go braless in a singlet or a thin t-shirt but pretend to be oblivious, but usually late at night when there are lesser people
Old 20-06-2022, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 5
fun888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopgal View Post
I used to enjoy abit of exhibitionism as well, usually when I head down or nearby my estate, I will go braless in a singlet or a thin t-shirt but pretend to be oblivious, but usually late at night when there are lesser people
Hope to bump into you one day!
Old 20-06-2022, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 16
Nodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to all

Quote:
Haha Sis maybe u may want to consider sharing the outfit that you worn that evening and post here. See how many samsters bro snipe you. No need to share the neighbourhood later of not whole gang will be there daily to camp. 🤣
Old 20-06-2022, 03:42 PM
Samster

lollipopgal is one of the Best!lollipopgal is one of the Best!lollipopgal is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodbody View Post
Haha Sis maybe u may want to consider sharing the outfit that you worn that evening and post here. See how many samsters bro snipe you. No need to share the neighbourhood later of not whole gang will be there daily to camp. 🤣

that was quite awhile back already. now dont even have time to go out in the night
Old 21-06-2022, 03:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 16
Nodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to all

Quote:
that was quite awhile back already. now dont even have time to go out in the night
Hahaha sis no matter how busy still need to go out jalan jalan. Its a good form of relaxation especially sg life so stressful. Walking around wearing an oversize singlet so cooling and thrilling.
Old 30-06-2022, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1918 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant future

Quote:

Nowaday like to do this at night.

Hahaha.

Braless and go out at night.
Old 30-06-2022, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 5
bobusta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
That top too exposed. My gf's singlet not so exposed. It's for gym or jogging. Similar to army singlet. Some girls wear their bf's army singlet and go out. My gf fold her arms when attract too much attention... her side boobs cannot see when she does that but her pokies becomes more obvious.
Her nipples must be those sensitive type and easily erect
Old 01-07-2022, 03:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
Klingon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbosaNo9 View Post
But good for bros who enjoy beoing
I think so too
Old 04-07-2022, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
huyao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klingon View Post
I think so too
Same here too
Old 05-07-2022, 03:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ninjaalpha69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyLisa View Post
Dude to answer you question, I’m sure the lady in those photos is Mrs Ow herself.
If you didn’t know, OurWorld are basically “legend” in this forum. Their own blog is overwhelmed with more than 2.5 millions views .
Their photos, their acts, are just mind blowing. I have been looking through their blog for the past few days and I have yet to cross half.
Anyone has the blog address?
Old 05-07-2022, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodbody View Post
Hahaha sis no matter how busy still need to go out jalan jalan. Its a good form of relaxation especially sg life so stressful. Walking around wearing an oversize singlet so cooling and thrilling.
Yes, haha, went out the other night to a 24hr supermarket in a white t shirt and white shorts, however I was wearing a mesh bra and no undies below. felt so exposed and turned on, luckily I had my mask on the whole time

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1