The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 02-07-2022, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
dylanchow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalayFucker View Post
Skinny girl A Cup Size. Got tattoo on the back and tattoo between her stomach and puss*
From h4 also. I go also left one girl. Tall skinny and dark skin. Got tattoo also.
Can speak English. And also A cup. Room very small. I think face got a mole on lower left below lips. No kiss and bj.
I feel time past very fast compared to last time.
I think her time control no good. Last time is okt ring time up...then wash up.
I think she no experience time. 25 min maybe set 20 min. By 25 min must out.
Anyway...why only h14 got more customers. Is it their girl selection standard and service good.
Old 02-07-2022, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1297 / Power: 16
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Wonder why some need n some no need to scan TT ? Thou GOV no more tracing
Which house no need TT?
Old 02-07-2022, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

Now can one shot take 2-3 sessions?
Old 02-07-2022, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by elt0n View Post
Which house no need TT?
U may want to read thru FRs in just few threads only ... mostly at L18 n 20 for Viet n Thai
Old 02-07-2022, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 8
tyty9191 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried JM H4G10. Overall service OK. But lack of supplies. Not much choice.
Old 02-07-2022, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1525 / Power: 10
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

deleted post

Last edited by mikenade; 02-07-2022 at 09:07 PM.
Old 02-07-2022, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Djblackz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalayFucker View Post
Skinny girl A Cup Size. Got tattoo on the back and tattoo between her stomach and puss*
I think it's the same one I encountered better to avoid in the future but at least in a few months there will be more choices
Old 02-07-2022, 10:04 PM
Samster

mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
so fast so happening already!

they can overnight?
Heard last time can. Must ask the OKT
Old 03-07-2022, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenade View Post
deleted post
good thing u deleted sia. i hope that was a fake FR LOL
Old 04-07-2022, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 3
bbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Visited JM14 today and through my chat with the girl, she revealed that after battling foreign workers nonstop for 2 sundays, 2 out of the 4 girls currently in this house have decided to throw in the towel and have 'tendered resignation'. However, she also revealed that they still have to serve out a 3 month notice period before they are allowed to leave our shores though. By then more girls would have arrived anyway so i guess not much difference to chiongsters.

Please consider upping my points if you found this info useful
Old 04-07-2022, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 4
Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwlover99 View Post
Visited JM14 today and through my chat with the girl, she revealed that after battling foreign workers nonstop for 2 sundays, 2 out of the 4 girls currently in this house have decided to throw in the towel and have 'tendered resignation'. However, she also revealed that they still have to serve out a 3 month notice period before they are allowed to leave our shores though. By then more girls would have arrived anyway so i guess not much difference to chiongsters.

Haizz feel for the girls. JM is known for the being the favourite shooting venue for these starved foreign workers even before Covid. And since there are now limited girls presently working in JM right now, and with these FW workers now free to go GL, it's obvious that these girls would have swollen overworked pussies due to the overwhelming crowd. During the glory days of JM before Covid, I remember one girl telling me she hates servicing these FW workers due to them being rough but she had no choice. Last week on an evening I walked past JM H14 and 04 and thought of going in for old times sake but there were already long queues of FWs. I couldn't wait so I messaged my regular Dome 1 OKT since her girls were also based nearby. Hopefully things will stabilize at JM in the coming weeks and months. I also miss the old good days there
Old 04-07-2022, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwlover99 View Post

OMG .... this is so sad. But I totally know what they are going thru.

5 more gals will be in on 22 Jul. Hopefully, as more gals arrives, it will help make their life here more bearable and stay.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 04-07-2022, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 11
spiderguy is one of the Best!spiderguy is one of the Best!spiderguy is one of the Best!

Well, once i heard 1 gal telling those fw they prefer strong men, local men r weak….
Old 04-07-2022, 11:27 PM
Samster

Been to JM14 3 times already.

First 2 times no need TT, just temperature taking. Today to my surprise OKT ask to do TT.

To me, after I done my deed, just uninstall and reinstall TT. History will be cleared. At least wife/gf wont find out and pray nothing happen and get call up by MOH.
Old 05-07-2022, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
vort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to all
Went for g01 JM14

Had to do TT to check in

Face: 6.5/10. For me...not great. Look abit like boy in some angles lol. But I guess overall won't reject

Bbbj : 9/10. Good use of throat...if she carry on fast I'll blow. But she stopped in time

Fj: 7/10 can ride decently. Had better..but not bad

Boobs : 8/10 abit hard but I liked the shape tbh.

Attitude : 9/10. Willing to please. I ask if she tired whole day keep pia. She said 'no..I strong'. Lol

Please up me if u found this useful
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1