The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2022, 10:12 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3968 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42038 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pub At Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixdarkjoker View Post
Bro , i wanna know too. Can pm? HEHEHE
Sure, already pm you.

BTW, heard there will be one gal with huge boobs coming this weekend or early next week. Great for boobs lover.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 02-07-2022, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1291 / Power: 9
kopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud of

Seems like sat lots of regular, all the gals butterfly to the regulars
Old 03-07-2022, 01:52 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Justhavefunhere is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Lor 27 pub is room concept?
Old 03-07-2022, 10:35 AM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopicsuitai View Post
Seems like sat lots of regular, all the gals butterfly to the regulars
Dun go on Friday n Saturday, unless you are regular.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 03-07-2022, 10:36 AM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justhavefunhere View Post
Lor 27 pub is room concept?
Open concept. You can see many butterflies flying around. Pick n choose those you like.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 03-07-2022, 11:36 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Justhavefunhere is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

What’s the price of the drinks there?
Old 04-07-2022, 02:34 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justhavefunhere View Post
What’s the price of the drinks there?
I buckle of 6 bottle is 56.
I tower is 70.

Better to take 1 tower, or else 6 bottles very fast will be finished by those butterflies.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 04-07-2022, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1612 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
I buckle of 6 bottle is 56.
I tower is 70.

Better to take 1 tower, or else 6 bottles very fast will be finished by those butterflies.
Hi bro, tonight any chance you there?
i mimght pop over to see see look look, if you there i confirm go
Old 04-07-2022, 05:37 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo80 View Post
Hi bro, tonight any chance you there?
i mimght pop over to see see look look, if you there i confirm go
I was there last Saturday, more people more happening, also butterflies more playful. Monday not so fun leh.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 04-07-2022, 06:21 PM
Samster

Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I was there last Saturday, more people more happening, also butterflies more playful. Monday not so fun leh.
Hahahahah, ok ok.
Later I just pop over see see cos I m nearby the area
Thanks 😊
Old 04-07-2022, 07:36 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Hahahahah, ok ok.
Later I just pop over see see cos I m nearby the area
Thanks 😊
Go recee n look see look see lor. Just open one tower n entertain those butterflies. Bring along one credit card n one stack of 10 dollars notes will do.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 04-07-2022, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Go recee n look see look see lor. Just open one tower n entertain those butterflies. Bring along one credit card n one stack of 10 dollars notes will do.
Hahaha, why need $10? Buy ladies drink or tips?

Anyway just went ahead to Eastern at 940pm since i m nearby the area... Walk in but the place was already full.... MONDAY already so many supporters.....
Must go earlier next round...
Thanks for the recommendation
Honeyland just beside.......

Last edited by Milo80; 04-07-2022 at 11:23 PM. Reason: Updates
Old 05-07-2022, 11:40 AM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Hahaha, why need $10? Buy ladies drink or tips?

Anyway just went ahead to Eastern at 940pm since i m nearby the area... Walk in but the place was already full.... MONDAY already so many supporters.....
Must go earlier next round...
Thanks for the recommendation
Honeyland just beside.......
Ha, those gals dun need you to buy them drink, cos they will finished your drink for you. Just tips them 10 to 20 will do, unless they always comes back to you then tips her 30 lor.

Btw, the cashier there looks like my favorite ml Xuan Xuan, but Xuan Xuan more chio and big boobs lah.

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xuanxuan-massage/

Every time I see her, I will give her a red note.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 05-07-2022, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1291 / Power: 9
kopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ha, those gals dun need you to buy them drink, cos they will finished your drink for you. Just tips them 10 to 20 will do, unless they always comes back to you then tips her 30 lor.

Btw, the cashier there looks like my favorite ml Xuan Xuan, but Xuan Xuan more chio and big boobs lah.

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xuanxuan-massage/

Every time I see her, I will give her a red note.
Ahh til, hahah should have asked this question earlier
Old 05-07-2022, 03:51 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopicsuitai View Post
Ahh til, hahah should have asked this question earlier
Not too late to know now.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1