The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2022, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Geylang's $50 and $60 Thai Reports (Updated)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
dayum 100 for 30min really sux
ty for FR tho
guess it depends on what you want to compare against.

if against Dome 1, perhaps, given that if you pay about 50 bucks more, you could get a prettier one with more time and maybe better service. but also one shot.

if against other cheaper houses, yeah, for sure, price alone. but the wait time is probably a lot shorter during peak hours.

if you go during off peak hours though... and there arent much of a wait.. of course it makes more sense to go to 50/60 bucks haha

and no prob about the FR.. i think she's decent enough. but i'm not super motivated to RTF. definitely have encountered better experiences pre Covid19 at 50 bucks..
Old 04-07-2022, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
SaintJo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtronics View Post
L8,43 ($60 Thai)

Girl no. 4
Face: 6.5/10
Body: 6.5/10 skinny
Breast: Modify C
Kiss: Speaks French
BJ: 5/10
FJ: 6.5/10 (accommodative)
Lang: Very Simple English + Chinese
Hgt: 1.6m (roughly)
Rtf: will try other girl

She has a cute face and once bathe finish, lie on the bed and hug naked first. break ice for few mins. Then asked me whether i wanna service her or she service me with some giggle. After which the rest is history.

I think that's it for me for this 2 week. l o l
just tried no.4 , definately one of the between WL , plenty of kisses and hugs. she could be the next ang Pai if she continue the service and gfe. enhanced boob but nice. she said too many brothers suck too much and wasn't gentle . please be gentle with this gem.
Old 04-07-2022, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of

Heres my update on the RLD scene that took place recently.

It all started when my 4pm meeting got canceled. Not stating the detailed date as i recently learnt some of my staff as re in SBF.

Anyways, I must say it's delightful to see how the RLD scene is starting to spice up again.

I drove in via Lor 8...saw both 843 and 845 active even at 430pm.

Went on to drive through to Lor 10 and 12. The corner of Lor 10 former PRC Cat 100 shutters down and looks like it's gone.

Lor 12 in one of the corner terraces used to have a Thai Cat 50 is now a laundermat.

Lor 14 PRC houses are quiet.

Went on to Lor 16, all is quiet, and since I found a parking lot at the defunct 1654 Lorna who has given up her license, is still quiet. I remember the good old days where I would take clients to lornas place at lor 16 and lor 20.

After getting a parking lot, I took a stroll down Westerhout, PRC Cat 150 houses were all closed, I guess can assume all PRC houses all closed for obvious reasons.
For the Thai cat 50 ones that were opened, I took a peek. Some had all the girls working some had one or two seated in the tank which is considered plenty given the current climate.

Lor 18 was thriving with people. House 44B okt didn't seem friendly, house was in operation buy main gate was partially opened with him standing with both arms on the small entrance. Overheard him quoting a customer at $90, perhaps customer wasn't local. I went on yo house 44 and learnt trace together was required, the three girls in the tank were acceptable but I didn't want to use TT.
I proceeded to a few other cat 50 houses, some had only one girl in the tank while some houses had all girls already working.
I walked past WH 54 didn't step in given unfriendly faces.
Eventually I popped in to 2038 saw smiling faces and decided to unload in a viet joint for $60 for 30 mins.

In my above Cst 50 description, I didn't ask about rates but I'm guessing the $50 per shot deal is now a thing of the past. Even if inflation is eventually managed, I think the are here to stay.

Now I'm waiting for PRC houses to operate, gut feel tells me that $150 rates are also a thing of the past. Regardless, I'm glad to see how RLD is swinging back into action. I think we should see all categories at 70% operations by start of Q4.

Perhaps next week I will venture to the JM section.

Have fun and stay safe bros.
Old 04-07-2022, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 11
spiderguy is one of the Best!spiderguy is one of the Best!spiderguy is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulcum2sooon View Post

It all started when my 4pm meeting got canceled. Not stating the detailed date as i recently learnt some of my staff as re in SBF.

Anyways, I must say it's delightful to see how the RLD scene is starting to spice up again.

Went on to drive through to Lor 10 and 12. The corner of Lor 10 former PRC Cat 100 shutters down and looks like it's gone.

Lor 12 in one of the corner terraces used to have a Thai Cat 50 is now a laundermat.

Went on to Lor 16, all is quiet, and since I found a parking lot at the defunct 1654 Lorna who has given up her license, is still quiet. I remember the good old days where I would take clients to lornas place at lor 16 and lor 20.

After getting a parking lot, I took a stroll down Westerhout, PRC Cat 150 houses were all closed, I guess can assume all PRC houses all closed for obvious reasons.
For the Thai cat 50 ones that were opened, I took a peek. Some had all the girls working some had one or two seated in the tank which is considered plenty given the current climate.

Lor 18 was thriving with people. House 44B okt didn't seem friendly, house was in operation buy main gate was partially opened with him standing with both arms on the small entrance. Overheard him quoting a customer at $90, perhaps customer wasn't local. I went on yo house 44 and learnt trace together was required, the three girls in the tank were acceptable but I didn't want to use TT.
I proceeded to a few other cat 50 houses, some had only one girl in the tank while some houses had all girls already working.
Eventually I popped in to 2038 saw smiling faces and decided to unload in a viet joint for $60 for 30 mins.

In my above Cst 50 description, I didn't ask about rates but I'm guessing the $50 per shot deal is now a thing of the past. Even if inflation is eventually managed, I think the are here to stay.

Now I'm waiting for PRC houses to operate, gut feel tells me that $150 rates are also a thing of the past. Regardless, I'm glad to see how RLD is swinging back into action. I think we should see all categories at 70% operations by start of Q4.

2038 nonid TT?
Old 04-07-2022, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1543 / Power: 10
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

L8H43

FR G5
Name: Yo
Looks: Like next Door Malay poly girl with no makeup.
Body: Skinny with Enhance D boobs

Can say she is new to the trade that I dunno what was she doing. Slowly shower, touch cock, touch back...Too much foreplay
GFE: Almost like a shy first time girl friend
BJ: No suction. No feel
FJ: Never happen. She was grinding my cock with her pussy, Was standing hard for very long time. She never lube up. Slowly grinding. So I lost interest and my 2IC fall asleep with boredom. She then HJ me off.

RTF: No. Maybe I lazy, dont like to take the lead. Maybe bro interested with shy girl can try. Must take the lead...

__________________________________________________ __________

FR for G8

Name: Cathy/Kathy
Face: From far looks exotic, then go near look like young Steven Tyler with makeup. Artificial nose.
Body: Slender, about 1.65m
Boobs: Soft Enhance D-E. She told me not silicon. Extract fats from her thighs to implant in her boobs. Learn something new today. I find it bit saggy though.
BJ: slurppy, got suction
FJ: Not too bad

Personality: Friendly, bubbly and chatty. Thats her selling point and overcame her face. English limited.

RTF: Maybe
Beware of her lipstick mark. I didnt realize she left them around my nipples. Almost got caught by wifey when I got home. You have been warned

Last edited by mikenade; 04-07-2022 at 11:23 PM.
Old 05-07-2022, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4494 / Power: 19
omg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenade View Post
L8H43

FR G5
Name: Yo
Looks: Like next Door Malay poly girl with no makeup.
Body: Skinny with Enhance D boobs

Can say she is new to the trade that I dunno what was she doing. Slowly shower, touch cock, touch back...Too much foreplay
GFE: Almost like a shy first time girl friend
BJ: No suction. No feel
FJ: Never happen. She was grinding my cock with her pussy, Was standing hard for very long time. She never lube up. Slowly grinding. So I lost interest and my 2IC fall asleep with boredom. She then HJ me off.

RTF: No. Maybe I lazy, dont like to take the lead. Maybe bro interested with shy girl can try. Must take the lead...

__________________________________________________ __________

FR for G8

Name: Cathy/Kathy
Face: From far looks exotic, then go near look like young Steven Tyler with makeup. Artificial nose.
Body: Slender, about 1.65m
Boobs: Soft Enhance D-E. She told me not silicon. Extract fats from her thighs to implant in her boobs. Learn something new today. I find it bit saggy though.
BJ: slurppy, got suction
FJ: Not too bad

Personality: Friendly, bubbly and chatty. Thats her selling point and overcame her face. English limited.

RTF: Maybe
Beware of her lipstick mark. I didnt realize she left them around my nipples. Almost got caught by wifey when I got home. You have been warned
Thanks for sharing! UPZ you my humble +17~
Old 05-07-2022, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4494 / Power: 19
omg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulcum2sooon View Post

thank you for sharing! UPZ you my humble +17!
Old 05-07-2022, 03:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post
Thai house bro
Thanks for info bro
Old 05-07-2022, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2279 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute
Walk by during lunch time. Mix mix... Some houses crowded some not.
Old 05-07-2022, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
freakymuthaz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyforeverya View Post
Thanks for the fr

My fr from molek

Jm 14
Haven seen okt david for a long time, seemed a subdued person now.

G3
Looks - 6.5/10 milf with tattoo
Boobs - 7/10 enhance c
Bbbj - 7.5/10 experienced
Pussy - 7/10 some hair
Gfe - 7/10 can speak some chinese
Rtf - kiv, not so soon

G2
Looks - 8/10 one of the prettier
Boobs - 6/10 Ab
Bj - 6/10 capped
Pussy - 6.5/10
Gfe - 6/10 maybe i not handsome
Rtf - Dun think so. I prefer better service

JM8 - got 2 baby elephants & 2 slim girls

G10
Looks - 7/10 innocent look
Boobs - 7/10 b at most
Bj - 7/10 capped
Pussy - 7/10
Gfe - 6.5/10 communication barrier
Rtf - kiv

G18
Looks - 6.5/10 looks good from distance. Alot of tattoo
Boobs - 6.5/10 A
Bj - 7.5/10 capped
Pussy - 7.5/10 hairless
Fj - 7/10 seemed to enjoy
Gfe - 7/10 got put in some effort
Rtf - kiv after trying other houses first

Btw, all of them unable to french. Sianz

Thats all for today.
JM prices still 40 or raised to 50-60? cheers bros.
Old 05-07-2022, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
keikei83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you for the information
Old 05-07-2022, 07:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
justabjiao is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Virgin trip to Geylang. Was a freelancer kind of guy. Went to L8H43, needed to queue. No TT needed when I was there. Took lady 4.
Looks 6/10, skinny frame with enhanced tits. Good service though, 8/10 for me considering the budget.

Might return to discover more of the different houses after more ladies is here or the crowd quiet down.
Old 05-07-2022, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 5
Lestat666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLestat666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone tried other girls beside G4 and G5?

Thanks
Old 05-07-2022, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
YuukiLow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by justabjiao View Post
Virgin trip to Geylang. Was a freelancer kind of guy. Went to L8H43, needed to queue. No TT needed when I was there. Took lady 4.
Looks 6/10, skinny frame with enhanced tits. Good service though, 8/10 for me considering the budget.

Might return to discover more of the different houses after more ladies is here or the crowd quiet down.
Hows the virgin trip ? i've never been to geylang houses before , usually only visit those telegroup/fl ones. thinking of going tonight , no idea how to spot the houses.
Old 06-07-2022, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
akan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud of

88 from this house seem very popular.
15mins while waiting for my turn (random intro from okt) a lot ppl came and ask for her.

Anyway L18H32 operation hour is 12pm to 12am according to okt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post
L18 H32

This house is 100 bucks for 30ish minutes.

Most expensive house at the moment. So I wasn't surprised there was barely any wait when I was there.

OKTs were friendly. Chatted with them quite a fair bit.

Anw, I took girl 88.

She's the cute cute and shy type one. Skinny skinny with raisin nipples. Said she is 22.

Standard shower. She blew a bit of a kiss on my cock to end. I chuckled.

Started with light massage from her.

Then played around with her raisin nipples and got BBBJ from her.

She said she is new to this industry.

Friendly girl for sure. Overall good service

Would I RTF? Maybe. Definitely don't rule her out.

But want to try other houses and girls first. More are re-opening and I am free in the next couple of weeks to visit in the weekday afternoons, which should have less people, and the girls are less tired at that time hehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1