The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 02-07-2022, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1444 / Power: 13
SonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud of
Re: Jalan Sultan

Attention to all Massage Lovers!
GUARANTEE GOOD!!
Found a decent masseur with good looks and young lady! She just arrive less than a month. Decided to try out as recently too many options and also many land mines!

Firstly, location is good for those who drives. Ample parking lots. It's a shop not apartment or hotel, clean and comfortable. Pricing, 1 hour $60. Pressure and strength and technique for massage is good, she learn massage back in China.
These days hard to come by young lady that can do good massage, and with good looks as well.
Location is at Upper Serangoon, near Jalan Besar area that are filled with many land mines 😂
Lastly, damage wise, only HJ available as it is a shop, +60, but I have tried many HJ but for hers, quite good. She will massage for your lil bro first and it feels GREAT. GUARANTEED SHIOK SHIOK! 😂

Those interested in Decent massage with only HJ then pm me for contact, those looking for full service don't waste time pm me 😂
Old 03-07-2022, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
yelo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Already say is pokemon liao means need to ownself hunt lor... if got contact then not pokemon liao leh.. gd luck
Pokemin is hard to hunt, will try again tomorow
Old 03-07-2022, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
Sofia besides Linda, hmm maybe i take a look next time i around there...so Jessie is directly opposite?
Jessie is opposite Lisa's place. Come out of carpark staircase turn left
Old 04-07-2022, 06:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 23
lengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

A new PRC will operation at lvl 1. OMO. Curre try she is now at Rochor area. Will shift over to Textile Center after 20th.
Old 04-07-2022, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
Jessie is opposite Lisa's place. Come out of carpark staircase turn left
Hmm thanks bro I think or more less I am oriented to her shop loc...think seen her a few times quite skinny..
Old 04-07-2022, 01:36 PM
Samster

peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hmm thanks bro I think or more less I am oriented to her shop loc...think seen her a few times quite skinny..
Bro... Jessie is not that skinny....
Are you referring to Lisa? She is skinny
Old 04-07-2022, 08:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
TheInseminator is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any of the aunties in JSP allow anal service? Would love to fuck angie in the ass
Old 05-07-2022, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
Bro... Jessie is not that skinny....
Are you referring to Lisa? She is skinny
oh coming out from carpark entrance on the left there is a shop couple of units away door always open and this skinny lady...she is Lisa?
Old 05-07-2022, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
nobodyknowsme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyPlaystation View Post
Attention to all Massage Lovers!
GUARANTEE GOOD!!
Found a decent masseur with good looks and young lady! She just arrive less than a month. Decided to try out as recently too many options and also many land mines!

Firstly, location is good for those who drives. Ample parking lots. It's a shop not apartment or hotel, clean and comfortable. Pricing, 1 hour $60. Pressure and strength and technique for massage is good, she learn massage back in China.
These days hard to come by young lady that can do good massage, and with good looks as well.
Location is at Upper Serangoon, near Jalan Besar area that are filled with many land mines 😂
Lastly, damage wise, only HJ available as it is a shop, +60, but I have tried many HJ but for hers, quite good. She will massage for your lil bro first and it feels GREAT. GUARANTEED SHIOK SHIOK! 😂

Those interested in Decent massage with only HJ then pm me for contact, those looking for full service don't waste time pm me 😂
Bro can share? Thanks!
Old 05-07-2022, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Eddyserpico deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pokemon is available now, i still looking recce for linda...
Old 05-07-2022, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
oh coming out from carpark entrance on the left there is a shop couple of units away door always open and this skinny lady...she is Lisa?
Yes bro. Correct
Old 05-07-2022, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheInseminator View Post
Any of the aunties in JSP allow anal service? Would love to fuck angie in the ass
Angie likes getting fucked hard. In the ass? That I don't know
Old 07-07-2022, 12:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Bonkguide is Cool - loads of Potential

Heading down to JSP today. Hoping can creampie some auntie
Old 07-07-2022, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Eddyserpico deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkguide View Post
Heading down to JSP today. Hoping can creampie some auntie
Bro if linda is around.. pm me
Old 07-07-2022, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 11
teen123 is a glorious beacon of lightteen123 is a glorious beacon of lightteen123 is a glorious beacon of lightteen123 is a glorious beacon of lightteen123 is a glorious beacon of lightteen123 is a glorious beacon of light

Does anybody know if linda do accepts walk ins? i used to patronize her in the past but nowadays when i approach her shop she will always shoo me away saying she busy or etc
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1