The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2022, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1325 / Power: 16
Shioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud of
Had a great session laat outing.. Organising another ktv outing for bros

Suitable for bros who wanna split costs or find kakis to go together

VENUE
Empire, 帝国

DATE
5th July, Tuesday

TIME
9pm - 2am (Standard Hours)

ORGANISOR
Shioking

TERMS
1. Bills will be shared equally by all guys who turned up for the outing which will then be rounded up to the nearest $5 dollar.

2. Upon arrival, payment of $140 will be required whether or not you drink alcohol or whether you depart early or reach late. Payment covers room, bottle, mummy fees and waiter tips. Tips for girls are not included.

3. We are here to be entertained and not here to drink till drunk. Want to drink till drunk, go pub or coffeeshop to drink.

4. Take care of your own girls' tips. Please do not give lame excuses about forgetting to give tips to the girl and leave the KTV. You will be BANNED from the group outing with immediate effect and EXPOSED on the forum.

5. There may be non smokers in the group. If you want to smoke, please go to the designated smoking area in the KTV.

6. To ensure cost is kept low for all bros outing only goes ahead when at least there are 4 bros. Hence, when you say you are turning up, you better turn up if not you will have to pay for your share otherwise, BANNED and EXPOSED!

7. Any extra orders, including but not limited to food or mixers or other drinks, have to inform and pay the organisor first.

CONTACT
Private Message Shioking with your name that you want to be known as and mobile number that you use for cheonging. Wechat and other apps that can easily become chao kars will not be accepted.
Old 07-07-2022, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Synnie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Had a great session laat outing.. Organising another ktv outing for bros

Had a great night, see you again soon for more session. Nice place also, many choices and different types, choose until seh.. camping for more
Old 07-07-2022, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
gingerhorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Bro for organising the outing.
It was a fun night with lots of girls.
Terms and costs stated as exact.
Old 07-07-2022, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Synnie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Bro for the outing, I had alot of fun. Many choices of girls, choose until seh. Costs listed is exact, looking for more with Shioking, lai lai
Old 07-07-2022, 02:41 PM
Samster

Shioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerhorn View Post
Thanks Bro for organising the outing.
It was a fun night with lots of girls.
Terms and costs stated as exact.

Great night... Not just lots of girls the quality is good too hehe... Glad u enjoyed
Old 07-07-2022, 02:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

where is this KTV? the girls are butterfly or booking one? china or viet?
Old 08-07-2022, 05:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTea View Post
where is this KTV? the girls are butterfly or booking one? china or viet?
Orchard plaza. Butterfly or booking up to u. 70% viets 15% china 15% singapore/malaysia
Old 08-07-2022, 09:02 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shioking View Post
Orchard plaza. Butterfly or booking up to u. 70% viets 15% china 15% singapore/malaysia
booking whole night how much? got bring out?
Old 09-07-2022, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTea View Post
booking whole night how much? got bring out?
Booking is 400. Bring out depends on your skill but their group chat tells them to quote 500 to 800 when asked.to get best value i always tell bro get four girls to take turns coming in at 100 each is better than 400 booking
Old 09-07-2022, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
gingerhorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

4 girls good, can rotate around. Different variety.
Old 02-08-2022, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
mr yan is Cool - loads of Potential
Organising a ktv outing, bros keen can pm

Suitable for bros who wanna split costs or find kakis to go together

VENUE
倾城 club qing

DATE
Plan advance 1-2 weeks. Pm

TIME
5-9 or 9-3
See want to go 2 sessions ( flexible )

ORGANISER
Mr yan

PLACE
Classy place, chinese, service is old school night club feel, is good. Girls - Playable
Not like Chinadoll butterfly till mia, overall ok different taste, if bro likes chinese then suitable.

Damage : mid end joint.

TERMS
1. Bills will be shared equally

2. Upon arrival, payment will be required whether or not you drink alcohol or whether you depart early or reach late. Payment covers room, bottle, or beer mummy fees and waiter tips. Tips for girls are not included.

3. Purpose is to be happy, you wanna drink, you wanna sian, you wanna teh neh neh your choice, but we don’t want fights, bros watch each other back, have a happy and positive time, respect everyone, girls, mummy, cleaner etc you get what I mean.

4. Take care of your own girls' tips. Please do not give lame excuses about forgetting to give tips to the girl and leave the KTV. You will be BANNED from the group outing with immediate effect and EXPOSED on the forum.
No standard la …. Don’t throw face lor

5. no smoking in the room. Ps,. If you want to smoke, please go to the designated smoking area in the KTV.

6. Communicate on WhatsApp, confirm already then turn up if not you will have to pay for your share otherwise, BANNED and EXPOSED!

7. Any extra orders, including but not limited to food or mixers or other drinks, just share, split accordingly.

Small group like 2 pax also can.

CONTACT
Private Message me with your name that you want to be known as and mobile number that you use for cheonging. Wechat and other apps that can easily become chao kars will not be accepted.

Bro cheonging thks for the well written template, so hope to keep it going
Cam xia cam xia
Old 02-08-2022, 07:39 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shioking View Post
Booking is 400. Bring out depends on your skill but their group chat tells them to quote 500 to 800 when asked.to get best value i always tell bro get four girls to take turns coming in at 100 each is better than 400 booking
Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerhorn View Post
4 girls good, can rotate around. Different variety.
Worst case is book 4 girls for butterfly,all 4 girls come,stay and then leave altogether at the same time, leaving me high dry to only "play each other bro/kuku jiao" lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1